Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

OMG. Just read Wish Granted - great story and rant well taken! Will have to review later to tell him, I can't review on FF from my phone.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

VirginiaMay wrote:
VolturiGirl wrote: Jaclyn ~ can you post the link to the AmnesiaWard fic?

Here you go:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7139708/1/Forget_Me_Not

It was in my faves. :)

Amy - I hope you liked the story! I finished it the other night (another good thing about these drabble stories are, if you get to them when they are complete/nearly complete, it really doesn't take long to read them!) and really enjoyed it. I thought the whole story was very sweet, and the futuretakes were beautiful. Don't want to say too much until you have read it!

Ginnie - FMN was actually my first SydneyAlice fic as well, but I have heard good things about her for a while now. I will defo have to check out her other stories! Do you have a rec to which one I should start with?
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

openfire wrote:Amy - I hope you liked the story! I finished it the other night (another good thing about these drabble stories are, if you get to them when they are complete/nearly complete, it really doesn't take long to read them!) and really enjoyed it. I thought the whole story was very sweet, and the futuretakes were beautiful. Don't want to say too much until you have read it!
I started it last night and I'm about half way through. I am really enjoying it. I read "wish granted" yesterday. That was a good story and the author made some valid points in the A/N.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Hello Again, Fellow Junkies!!

I just finished my "drabble" for the Twilight Round of The Canon Tour!! Stories will post to the FFn profile page on October 23rd, and voting this round will be between October 24th and November 2nd.

I'll try to remember to pop in and post the link again when they go up so you guys/gals can read if you like. Even better, try to guess which one is mine and give it a vote!! (I'm not telling though. It's anonymous! 8-) )

VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

OMG!! Just read the next chapter in "Vampire in the basement.". Since I don't have invisible ink, I can't really comment. But what I can say is * poor Bella and Edward.*. I'm also reading a new fanfic called EAC - The journal of Edward Cullen. It's a story written in EPOV as if he was writing in a journal.

I cannot wait til the next update to Unexpected Circumstances. Go King Edward!

EDIT:
I went back on some of the earlier posts and I found a completed fic called If Love could light a candle. I haven't read any of it, but it just looked good. Has anyone else read it?
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

VolturiGirl, you probably know, but others' benefit: EAC - The Journal of Edward Cullen was the winner in the pre-Twilight round of the Canon Tour.
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StellaBlueBella »

Just dropping in to say that I am up to chapter 9 of The Guardian and at this point there aren't any words I'm allowed to use on this site with which to describe Edward. He is just.... Not.... Nice. I don't trust him AT ALL. But, I do trust you ladies so I'll carry but wow, I am really not liking him right now.

Amy - I took a look at Dark Whispers but there was an A/N saying she didn't plan on finishing it so I probably won't pick that one up.

Maybe I'll take a break from untrustworthy-Ward and go get caught up on VitB.

Oh hey, anyone here surprised by the cliffie in the last update of Arms? I think there were a few clues but I wasn't sure if she'd go that route or not

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

VolturiGirl wrote:OMG!! Just read the next chapter in "Vampire in the basement.". Since I don't have invisible ink, I can't really comment. But what I can say is * poor Bella and Edward.*. I'm also reading a new fanfic called EAC - The journal of Edward Cullen. It's a story written in EPOV as if he was writing in a journal.

I cannot wait til the next update to Unexpected Circumstances. Go King Edward!

EDIT:
I went back on some of the earlier posts and I found a completed fic called If Love could light a candle. I haven't read any of it, but it just looked good. Has anyone else read it?

Amy~ Thanks. I love Edward's head, and just about any EPoV, I'll take a gander at. I'm loving The Journal. As for If Love Could Light A Candle... I loved it. Very well written, very cool premise and the Edward is very strangely true to canon.

Rachel~ Arms definitely knocked me for a loop. I am just on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. I will say when I realized that the EPoV was... what it was, I just about started crying.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
newborntwifan
Wandering Through Town

Post by newborntwifan »

This is kind of random in terms of the discussion of specific fics, but I just have to say I get so excited when I get a message that someone has commented on this thread! I love to hear what everyone is reading and your responses to different fic updates...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

The entries for The Twilight round of The Canon Tour are up! If you're inclined to read and vote, you better get started!! There are 29 entries (one of them is mine) and voting closes November 2nd!

Arms~ Ah, Caryn... that made me sad, too. I just hope you guys will stick with me, and thank you so much for reading! It means a lot to see it's discussion worthy... more than I can tell you.

[EDIT::] Arms is up for Fic of the Week on The Lemonade Stand! Voting runs for the next couple days, if you're inclined to hop over there. :) Thanks!

[2nd EDIT::]

I cheated on the VitB chapter and read a few lines at the bottom, then decided to wait until there was another update or two. I'm such a wimp, lol!! I also caught a very graphic teaser of the next UC chapter on Facebook and I'm not sure whether or not I'm ready to get caught up there yet either. I've been waiting ever since (inv) Bella was kidnapped. Any idea how many more chapters on that one, for those who've been keeping up with it?

Alrighty... well, this reader/writer needs to get back to Alaska (aka Arms) to bring Bella home. Love you guys/gals!! ;)