Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by missp »

SweetKay wrote:For those of you that are following The Training by Tara Sue Me, Chapter 17 has updated!!

Do not forget that The Training is now posted over on Twilighted and to read stories over there you have to sign up. But it is very easy to do so!!

Off to read The Training!!!
:evil: I am soooo ill! I have signed up on Twilighted for the story side AND the forum side. The forum sign-up went off without a hitch, but the story sign-up is hanging out there somewhere in limbo for the second day in a row! I am wondering if it has something to do with the e-mail address having to be in *all lower case* on the sign-up board. My e-mail is actually k12.org, but I had to type in ktwelve.org for it to work. ARG!!!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

MissP~ I had the same problem for some reason. It took forever for my stories registration to take. Just keep trying...although, with a k12.org tag, they might worry you are a student. Did you try signing up with a .com email?

~~The Training Discussion~~

Hmmmmmm, very interesting. Short, which makes me wonder if Twilighted limited the chapter length, but still very interesting. Seeing her completely turn herself over to him...wowza... Although, I'm with her on the crawling. That will be a very interesting conversation. I wonder how he'll take her first really hard line no??
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

missp, they probably sent an auto e-mail to ktwelve.org and because it doesn't exist, it got rejected. The system won't let a "fake" e-mail sign up for an account. You're going to need to use another email or sign up for a yahoo or gmail account.
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

FINALLY! I got the Twilighted story section sign-up to work! I had to use my yahoo e-mail account, but it worked! I was able to read THE TRAINING!! :D I'm thinking seriously about submitting Perfect Forever.It couldn't hurt. It would just open up a larger reader pool.

***THE TRAINING DISCUSSION***
OME!!!! The suede...the smacks...SubBella's utter devotion as she gives herself over to Domward completely! Hot! Hot! Hot! However, I HATE THE CRAWLING! I can't wait until Bella has that little discussion with Edward! NO MORE CRAWLING! Then, he has her stretch very well??? OME!!! And then...it ends!! :shock: :twisted: I mean...CRAPOLA!!
I am jubilant over the fact the HH has moved on over to Twilghted for this fic. Maybe she won't worry about the inhibitions and just let it all go! Not that she had many before. :lol:

***UofEM DISCUSSION***
LOVED and HATED this chapter! Talk about angst! ARG!!! I wanted to jump through the monitor and kill Jacob myself! But, this Jacob is soooo hard for me to read because I love the Jake from the SM saga. He can get on my tits from time to time, but he is very endearing. This Jacob is a nasty son of a biscuit eater! And Charlie??? WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DONUTS AND COFFEE ALREADY! I was nearly in heart failure by the time Edward got to Bells and kicked Jacob's backside and saved her! Then, I was elated to see that Carlisle is putting two and two together at the hospital! Finally, their secret is almost out completely! And, Bells told ProfessorWard she loved him! Gah!! This fic is owning me right now! Between EP and UofEM...I'm going to implode!

Well, I wrote all day long on Perfect Forever yesterday, and I still don't have this chapter complete! It's such a chapter of transition before some really heavy stuff goes down, that I'm painstakingly tying up some loose ends. *Sighs* I would love to write right now, but I have big girl stuff to do...laundry, dishes, house cleaning. So, time to put my big girl panties on and deal with it! Later ya'll!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Can I just say that Saturdays have always been high up on my list. But, now that UoEM has set her post schedule for Saturday morning, I love them more than ever!!!!

~~UoEM Discussion~~

The trip to the meadow was just so wonderful... the completely transparent love that they shared was just so beautiful... ProfessorWard's admission about not having kids was almost painful to read because you could almost hear the regret in his words. Isabella's open acceptance of his decission and what ever blackness motivated it... so ...just...her. The discussion of Italy was so hopeful and their plans sound wonderful

And then...

:shock: :o Holy Crap!!!!!!! He shows up and the whole world goes to hell in a handcart... Anyone who still believes it was a misunderstaning or overreaction got the slap in the face they needed to wake up... I was terrified the entire time, just praying first that somehow ProfessorWard would decide to show up at Charlie's and then that he would see the truth of what was going on. I literally wanted to cheer and slap him high five after he took that dog down. And I really would have been fine with him doing a little more damage... :evil: I do have to say I was so proud of Isabella when she hauled back and broke his nose. Good Girl!!! That Charlie continued to be completely idiotic about *grrrrrr* Jacob's *grrrrrrrrr actions just burns my backside. Now, I just hope and pray that Isabella doesn't withdraw from ProfessorWard too far. I know it will shake her. I just hope he can be what she needs and that she recognizes she does need him. Because, I have a feeling, we aren't out of the HF woods yet...remember, they still have to head back to Toronto and deal with whomever might have seen them before the cab arrived...I know that's going to come back and bite them.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp

Post by missp »

Wow! Where is everybody? Are you all out celebrating Valentine's Day with your sweeties?
Going to bed...giving up on trying to stay awake any longer. I keep nodding off at the keyboard while writing!
Night, ya'll!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I actually wrote a bunch of the next TPC chapter FINALLY. I've had a birthday thing to go to tonight...thats my excuse!
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

SweetKay wrote:
Fizzles wrote:Hi Everyone

I've just started reading another fanfic. The Lost Boys by hwimsey. Three young woman, three young men, a potentially haunted Victorian that's falling apart around their ears, unrequited love, and an up and coming band. Take all that, shake it up, and set it in romantic San Francisco. All human, usual pairings.

This one's complete though so thats a blessing! I'm about 5 chapters in and really enjoying it. I like the writing style. And Edward - an English musician in a band. :D

There was also something posted from hwimsey that I thought you guys would find amusing.The Official Fanfic Widower’s Guide. I've just e-mailed it to my hubs. :lol:

Laura
Laura - I LOVE The Lost Boys!! Such a fun read. I was reading it while it was updating. Hwimsey is a good author and her a/n's are great! Thanks for the link to the widowers guide, that was hilarious!!

Kay - I had to stop reading it during the week due to RL. But started again last night from ch5 and have read the whole thing! So good - think I got 4 hrs sleep! :lol: I really recommend this one. Thoroughly good writing. A great story full of suspense. There are lots of little sub plots running throughout that will keep you guessing. And this Edward :twisted: has to be of the hottest versions I've read. So much intense passion and lust for Bella.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
missp

Post by missp »

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, YA'LL!! :P

May your day be filled with love and laughter and a huge dose of fanfiction!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Happy Valentine's Day to you and everyone else, too!

Trust me, if I let fanfiction into very much of our Valentine's Day, it won't exactly be romantic.
*See Fanfiction Widower's Guide :lol: