Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by StellaBlueBella »

Thanks! The Rose as roommate was definitely one of the things that was throwing me off.

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

For what it's worth, fans of EP know that Khar's site has the character interviews just below the chapter links.

There is one additional interview I spotted today, the final all-inclusive interview for all characters. This is linked to Google docs, and this last one is 32 pages long. Lot's of good stuff there.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Thanks Corona for letting us know about the all-inclusive interview. I have read the others but not this. I am going to check it out now!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

So, Sunday was a day in bed sick for me. And, as such, I took advantage of the quiet time to knock another off my To Be Read list, which somehow only manages to get longer and not shorter. This one totally sucked me in and I read it in an afternoon. It was recc'd on RAoR yesterday, but has been on my TBR list for a good long while. Soooooo glad I finally got to it. Highly highly HIGHLY recommend it...

Paper Cutouts~ a collaboration between TwistedCoincidence and Astibel13; Bella prefers the virtual to the actual, but feels herself being tugged from the safety of her online realm into the world of a rough edged Edward. This time she'll write her own story. Collab with astilbe13 AH/AU

This one features a rough-around-the-edges, free-spirit BarWard and uber-shy Cyberliving Bella. But, the star of the show is Finn, Edward's 3-year-old son, who might possibly be the cutest child in existence. I kind of see him as Jonathan Lipnicki from Jerry Maguire, only he looks like Edward. And, Walt... well, who doesn't love a slobbering, groping, oversized puppydog?? *sigh* It is still technically a WiP, but only has the epilogue to go. Seriously, click it. It's pure love.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:So, Sunday was a day in bed sick for me. And, as such, I took advantage of the quiet time to knock another off my To Be Read list, which somehow only manages to get longer and not shorter. This one totally sucked me in and I read it in an afternoon. It was recc'd on RAoR yesterday, but has been on my TBR list for a good long while. Soooooo glad I finally got to it. Highly highly HIGHLY recommend it...

Paper Cutouts~ a collaboration between TwistedCoincidence and Astibel13; Bella prefers the virtual to the actual, but feels herself being tugged from the safety of her online realm into the world of a rough edged Edward. This time she'll write her own story. Collab with astilbe13 AH/AU

This one features a rough-around-the-edges, free-spirit BarWard and uber-shy Cyberliving Bella. But, the star of the show is Finn, Edward's 3-year-old son, who might possibly be the cutest child in existence. I kind of see him as Jonathan Lipnicki from Jerry Maguire, only he looks like Edward. And, Walt... well, who doesn't love a slobbering, groping, oversized puppydog?? *sigh* It is still technically a WiP, but only has the epilogue to go. Seriously, click it. It's pure love.
Oh no Caryn......what have you done? :shock: I couldn't resist....I clicked it. I've only read one chapter and I'm a goner. :D

Hope you're feeling better, hon. I also hope you know you've just scheduled my late-night-leisure-activities for the next couple of nights, or however long it takes me to get caught up with this story. ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tracy~ I have no guilt whatsoever. PC is pure love and I'm passing that around!! Enjoy because I know you will. ;)

By the way, speaking of fic recomendations, I have to say, I finished another one last night and it was another total winner. I literally could not put it down. I'm telling you, getting sick this weekend was a wee bit of a blessing. :D

First Edition by LambCullen~ He watched her for weeks and wanted her for just as long. Can one lonely day in his bookstore bring them together. M Rated. Bella & Edward. *complete* or so says the FFn description. Edward is the owner of a bookshop, living his life footloose and fancy-free. And then Bella Swan turns his life upside down. This is one of those stories where the love in instant, they just kind of have to figure it out. BookWard's best friend is Seth and Seth is freaking hysterical. Trust me, he's instant love. And then there's Gracie. What can I say about Gracie other than... well, you just have to read and find out. Enjoy. I know I did!!
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

ACK!! You guys are killing me with all of these new recommendations!!! I am so, so behind on my fanfic reading due to other books consuming my reading time right now. I am in the midst of the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon. I am on book #6 of 7 books. (If you have never read the Outlander books I highly recommend them.) Claire and Jamie are a good addition to Bella and Edward!! Very compelling and hard to put down. Once I am done with them I can get back to the fanfic. I will just add all of the above to my need to read list!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

I finished EP on Monday. I do have to admit that I got a little chocked up the last two chapters...Go Alec. He was actually my favorite -side charactor- in the book. This was a very well written book. I loved all the Italian in it.
I want to say so much about it but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who has not read it yet.

To change the subject: Does anyone know if the FF book The Guardian will ever be updated?
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

VolturiGirl wrote: To change the subject: Does anyone know if the FF book The Guardian will ever be updated?
I don't know how much you know about CA's health issues, but she had a mild stroke several months ago and has been in the hospital for rehab. The last few chapters have been updated from there. She's had her ups and downs. Her last tweet indicated that she's been struggling a bit of late but has been working on the next chapter. Right now, we're keeping our fingers crossed and waiting eagerly.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

I don't know how much you know about CA's health issues, but she had a mild stroke several months ago and has been in the hospital for rehab. The last few chapters have been updated from there. She's had her ups and downs. Her last tweet indicated that she's been struggling a bit of late but has been working on the next chapter. Right now, we're keeping our fingers crossed and waiting eagerly.[/quote]

Oh my.... I had no idea. I really hope she is doing better. Ya, the story can wait. She needs to put all her time and energy into getting herself better.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers