Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by VirginiaMay »

Edwards Ragazza wrote:Any must reads ladies?

Solostintwilight's new one just finished. Letters to Corporal Masen, rated M for war related themes.

Other than that, I personally am tapped out of WIPs. I have many, many completed fics to catch up on though, including The Office. Which is first on my list to read right now since it's supposedly getting a published as an OF soon.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Thanks Ginnie. I added it to my tbr list. I refuse to read wip until they become completed.
Banner by TammyAZ
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Can anyone give me the URLs of some good, romantic fanfic that doesn't get all smutty and filled with lemons? I just want some nice long romantic looks and kisses, etc.
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

Tornado wrote:Can anyone give me the URLs of some good, romantic fanfic that doesn't get all smutty and filled with lemons? I just want some nice long romantic looks and kisses, etc.
Sadly, those are getting harder and harder to find these days, Lynne. I'll look through my list though. :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my publisher is offering free postage to anywhere in the world for pre-orders of my book. So if you are interested in getting a hard copy now's a good time to do it. Go here to order.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I've just posted the first two chapters of a new fanfic. It's here if anyone wants a look.
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

Hey ho, everyone. Long time no see. I was just checking to see what was new.

Anyone read anything good lately? ;-)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

I haven't done much reading, but I've been doing some writing.

It's been a bit slow because of work, other things that I've been working on, especially last month, but I have 7 full chapters of Bio-Booster Armor Twilight done, and I'm well on my way to getting the 8th done. It's a crossover between the Twilight Saga and Bio-Booster Armor Guyver. For more on Guyver if you're interested, there's Wikipedia, but I'd recommend the Guyver Wiki and Japan Legend for more info, especially characters and the powers and abilities of the Guyver armor.

So far, out of my chapters, two are told from the POV of Lia (an OC created for all of my Twilight fan fics), one is from Bella, one is from Natsuki (a Guyver character), one is from Melinda (an OC created for my fan fics), one is from Nessie, and two are from Shizu (a character from Guyver). It's mostly a fun, comedic story that's a homage to both Twilight and Guyver that I'm writing for fun. It's a bit of a history lesson as far as there being a lot of World War II stuff in it, but it's mostly about a conspiracy carried out by total buffoons to try and take over the world. It does parody some Nazi and Soviet stuff from the WWII period, and the Volturi and Chronos (the latter being the antagonist organization from Guyver) as far as conspiracies and stuff of that nature.

I'm mostly writing this because I'd like to introduce Guyver to people, and, above all else, I'm a bit tired of people, especially men, writing off the Twilight Saga as being only for girls.

Anyone can ask me about this story if you're not afraid of spoilers, because I'd love to talk about this story because I'm having fun writing it.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

HEY GUYS!! Wow this thread as been dead for a while. I just wanted to post here in case not everyone was signed up for HH's blog announcements, but CWAIA is getting published into two books.
http://www.helenahunting.com/2013/11/ta ... Hunting%29

Personally the names "Hayden" and "Tenley" sound way too matchy for me and don't fit the characters the way the other fics have been renamed (Christian/Ana and Gabriel/Julia).
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

Hey Amanda,

I saw that via Goodreads. Don't know that I would pay for it, since it's already on my Kindle in its original incarnation, but I was able to get a copy of the galley of the first book, and it's decent so far. Has a good pace to it, and I have a feeling it will end in a good spot, unlike 50 did. We'll see when I get to the end. I can also say this: It's nice to see a FFn author taking an editor's advice, for once. It's well-paced so far, and I think it will do very well with the New Adult/Erotica lovers.

Hope all is well with you. :)