Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by Amanda Beth »

I started How To Save a Life (HTSL??) tonight!

Random note, my friend texted me about an hour ago...she's at the Sunscreen Film Festival outside of Tampa and ayanna berkshire and solomon trimble are there. She said solomon was super rude and thought he was just too cool and ayanna was really nice and came up to her and told her how much she liked her dress lol. I know they're super minor characters but she's 2 up on me now!!! :(
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Came downstairs this afternoon all full of hopes that we'd have an EP update to ohh and ahh over...no such luck. I have neither read nor written fanfic wise today. I have been busy using stitch witchery to hem 5 pair of jeans that I wore with boots this winter. I now need to wear them with my yellow box, but they were way too long. So...color me Martha Stew! I made 2 pair into capris and hemmed the other 3 pair. I tell you, this weight loss thing is great, but nobody prepares you for the fortune you'll spend in the first year or so after surgery buying new clothes! Anyhoo...I am hoping we'll have an EP update by tomorrow. :?:
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

This lack for an EP update is just killing me. It's been a month now. Life was much easier when I was just catching up on EP, and had like 50 chapters to go...

In the meantime, I'm still reading The Red Line. And crying my eyes out :cry:

missp~ Great job on the jeans!! I was planning on doing some work on some of mine too. Some of them have gotten really torn at the bottom (since I'm short, and therefore step on them :) ), so I thought I might as well make them into capris before the summer is upon us.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

AHOY EP FANS!!! The latest word from the Twilighted thread and Twitter is that Khar has sent the EP update to the BETA and she will update TOMORROW!! **Miss P. does her happy dance-shaking her booty all around the room!** :P
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

MissP~ Score on the EP update!!! *Joins P dancing around the room* I'm pretty sure this joy will give way to tension and fear before the update is actually posted. But, DAMN do I wanna know what happens next!!!

~~UoEM Discussion~~

Oh good gods!! I think I say this every week now, but this chapter literally had everything for me. I just absolutely love seeing ProfessorWard's love and devotion to Isabella. His gifts were so amazingly thoughtful and beautiful and then he turns the tables and makes things downright HOT!!! And then, just when I think he's finally gotten to that point, where he might let go of the fear, it rises back up and cripples him. And, as much as I want to damn Tanya to the pits of hell for her infernal meddling and downright vileness, I can't do it. Not completely, anyways. She's clearly sick. The obsession, the delusions, the nightmares... she's unstable and that just makes me fear her more. Unstable people do some really really scary and dangerous things. And, unfortunately, obsessive women who see themselves as scorned tend to blame the love and not the object of their obsession. Which means, she's going after Isabella. I can just feel it.

I was so proud and amazed at how Isabella handled ProfessorWard's reaction, his fear. I absolutely love what she told him about Maia's picture, how he should treasure it and be proud of being her father. And, I absolutely adore ProfessorWard's discussion with Carlisle, how Carlisle made him stop and think about what he truly wanted, about what they truly wanted.

SR's a total tease with all the shiza to make us think Isabella is pregnant. :lol: I just adore the way her mind works. And, Isabella's gifts to ProfessorWard...well, that's going to be one hell of a photoshoot... RAWR!!
~~End UoEM Discussion~~

~~Bonne Foi Discussion~~

Is anyone still reading this one?? I remember A LOT of talk about it on the thread a while ago and I think some folks gave up because it looks like she takes her time with the updates. I read BF in 2 days and am absolutely IN LOVE. AJ is a fantastic author and I've thought so for a long while, ever since Only Human.

I absolutely adore how this Alice handles this ~Ward (I haven't decided on a good name for him yet and BonneWard just looks to dirty and makes me giggle) as well as this Bella. The whole story amazed me, honestly. But, ~Ward at the memorial, the way his perspective has done a complete 180, solely focused on his Bella and her reaction? Ach, so amazingly heartbreaking. But, then, the way his Bella turns the tables on him, decides she needs to prove her trust and belief in him...DAMNNNNNNNN!!! That was downright WOWZA! It may be a month, but I can't wait to see where this one goes next. Besides, we've waited longer for updates, and it's not like AJ isn't working. By my count, she's working on at least 4 fics at once. I guess I'm just buggered that I happen to be following all of them!! :lol:

~~End Bonne Foi Discussion~~

Okay, I have penciled in to start HTSaL later this week. It's the first chance I have. I'll just have to go back and read all the comments and laugh at what I missed.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp

Post by missp »

Is it tomorrow yet? I just know I'll get the EP update notice at school tomorrow when I CAN'T access it at school and I'll have to wait until I actually get home tomorrow night around 7 pm or so to read it. *Takes a huge breath to calm myself* :?
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

I have also started How To Save a Life. I think I will just wait until I'm done before I post about it tho...but so far, I am enjoying it very very much! :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

*Running in quickly cause its 1am*

From what I can gather on twitter, EP chapter is going back and forth between her and her beta. I think its a big chapter, about 20000 words, 30 pages or so. (Depending on editing/betaing of course.) There was a bit of shiza in the fandom last night and hopefully that won't hold the chapter up. If I hear any more before its updated and I get the chance I will pop back in and let you know.

*Runs back out mumbling about sleep*
Member of Rob's Halfway House
missp

Post by missp »

:roll: :evil: STILL no EP update??? WTH??? I know RL is hard to deal with at times, but SHEEZE!!! Okay, rant over. I'll TRY to be patient! I have some fics I promised to review for r4r over on Twilighted. I'll spend some time there. Maybe it'll be up in a bit. Probably right about bed time. *grumbles before walking dejected from the room*
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Openfire~ I finished How to Save a Life It was good. I read it over the weekend. I can't wait to discuss it with you.

Fanfics and my list. I honestly had to stop work in progress with fanfics. How do you all keep up. :lol: I was getting so confused since all of them have the same characters and waiting for updates I would forget the story so my list is really short of what have read.

Wide Awake by AngstGoddess003
How to Save a LIfe by Unholy Obsession

I am reading Emancipation Proclamation by Khar
I am also in the middle of the Office that my dear friend Trine sent me.

I know pathetic. I honestly wish I could read them all. You should see my list from all of you either personally told me or just coming on here and reading about th
Banner by TammyAZ