Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by Dovrebanen »

EP discussion
It was so stressful reading all the past events from Carlisle POV. In a way I just wanted the story to move forward, but at the same time Carlisle's insights were so important.
I'm glad they were there to stop Edward from heading straight inside on his own. But what a cliffie she left us with!!! And what if it comes down to Carlisle having to choose who he attends to? Alec or Bella... I've actually come to like Alec a bit, despite his more cruel sides. He showed a lot of faith and trust when he decided to vouch for Bella. And poor Esme, if she were to loose her husband. And Bella would hate to know that Alec died for her.
***********End EP discussion*************

Desiree~ I am more than happy to recommend fanfics. Like Caryn, I don't read a fic unless it's been recommended to me. There are just too many fics out there to waste time on bad ones.

I started reading Bonne Foi today. I'm only the first chapter, but I'm very fascinated by this Edward character already. His mind is incredible.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
remylebeauishot
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by remylebeauishot »

EP DISCUSSION
Edwards Raggaza ---
OMG -- That thought never even crossed my mind! :o Now that just adds to my list of worries for these charactors! I'm kinda hoping that will happen though, as long as Edward doesn't do it himself!
Can't get enough FFic!!! Argh!!!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I just want to say to all of you that you are bad bad influences on me. CAryn thought I had the strength yea right! I told myself I will only read fan fics on weekends. That obviously didn't happen so then I starting reading MOTU Tuesday night and told myself I will only read fan at night time after my kiddos go to bed..... um lets just say yesterday during my kiddos afternoon nap and after they went to sleep last night I stayed up very late. I will somehow repay all of you for all this madness! :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

:lol: Believe me, Desiree, we've all been there. Thinking we could stay away...I blame these girls for fanfics taking over my life. Ever since I was introduced to WA, I've been sold for life :D
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Just finished the EP update (I was too exhausted the other night to read it... :( ) Wow.... I need to process, and I'll be back to discuss....but, again...Wow!!!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Edwards Ragazza wrote:I just want to say to all of you that you are bad bad influences on me. CAryn thought I had the strength yea right! I told myself I will only read fan fics on weekends. That obviously didn't happen so then I starting reading MOTU Tuesday night and told myself I will only read fan at night time after my kiddos go to bed..... um lets just say yesterday during my kiddos afternoon nap and after they went to sleep last night I stayed up very late. I will somehow repay all of you for all this madness! :lol:
Desiree - OMG I am so laughing my a$$ off right now!! Welcome to the ADDICTION!!! We always welcome more members to our cult...... opps club! Actually drawing in more unsuspecting victims justifies our own obsession and makes us all feel so much better. I started oh so long ago with Wide Awake and have never looked back!! Sit back and enjoy the ride. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! And don't forget we are all here to help at any point along the way. Plus we all love to discuss your latest read.

Trine - You are so right, there is no point in trying to fight it. It's just not worth it!! Especially when it's so much fun.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

I totally agree with what has been said. Once you get sucked into the world of fanfic there's no way back. My first fanfic was Wide Awake as well. God How I love fanfic:D There's just no point in fighting it indeed:D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Ep Discussion

I can't remember every detail but do you think Aro knows Bells is his niece and he is hoping no one else will find out because he is the one that killed his brother so he could be the godfather. And the guy with the scar on his face that was introduced when Bella was kidnapped and taken to the warehouse is Aro's brother?
Banner by TammyAZ
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

I like fanfic too. One of my favorites is
http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.php?sid=3853

See what happens if Bella took a little bit more time to go cliff diving.
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

I finally finished reading How To Save a Life yesterday, and I really really enojoyed it!! I was making little notes as I went along, so here is some of what I wrote…be warned, it's pretty long post sorry! Haha!

**How To Save a Life Spoliers**

"PotWard"
I know that at the beginning of this story Edward is completely horible but I just can't NOT like him. I know he is being horrible to everyone, but I get why he is doing it (doesn't excuse it I know),and I just want to give him a hug. Sometimes I also want to slap him! But I still love him...I would love to be in his head when he starts to like Bella…

Bella
At the beginning of the story, I didn't know if I really "felt" her as Bella…but as it went on, I completely changed my mind. This girl was totally Bella! I love that she cared for him and wanted to help him! She is just so nice. And when she doesn't put up with his horribleness, I love how he says sorry. He really does like her.

The Hot Stuff!
I loved the development of their relationship. The First Kiss was great! And themake up session under the bleachers….oh my goodness! That scene really sticks in your mind! Haha! I also loved when Bella stayed over at Alices one night, but ended up going to Edward's room…when she goes down on him, and he doesn't really know what she is planning until it happens. Hot! Oh, also I loved the bioler room scene…even tho Edward was high, he was still so…smouldering? Yeah I think that's what I mean :lol: When she realised that this time, it was different…*explodes*

The chapter called "how to save a life"
I was breaking inside. I was there. I was Bella, I could see him slipping away from her, and I wanted to run. I had this really strong urge to hit him…or get in his car and refuse to move…or stand in front of it so he couldn't drive away. The lines: "I cried and cried, and for the first time in a while, saw myself for who I was. I was a stupid teenage girl". That's the line that especially hurt me… I hated him. I understood why he was doing it, but aaargh!

After the breakup
I hated that he cut off his hair! His beatiful hair! And why was he suddenly acting all "normal", wearing the nice clothes, laughing and joking at lunch, shaving, not smoking? Why couldn't he do that when he was with Bella?? I understood why she was acting all mental…tho I cringed at some of the things she done, especially when she revealed what happened on Valentine's night at the lunch table..

Charlie & the hospital
Poor, poor Charlie!! I am so glad that he is ok. I was so mad that no one except Edward helped her in biology, but at the same time I was so happy that he did. I'm so happy that he took her to hospital, and gave her his hoodie, and stayed there waiting for her. And took care of her when she got home. It was so sweet. It was so Edward.

When Edward returned from the Eco Fair
When he sat down next to her and said "hey partner"…wow….I mean, I actually jumped up off my bed. I'm not quite sure why but I did :lol: I had this HUGE freaking smile on my face. I was totally not expecting that, and it made me so so happy!! And when they spoke about how they really felt and got back together…and my heart was swelling, I was so happy. I loved it. Just loved it.

The epilogues
I liked them, I'm glad you got to see their relationship progress. During the power cut when he was asking her if it felt "really good"…me = jelly :lol: I loved that he played the piano for her. I loved that they finally got to sleep together, and that it was tender and sweet…and kinda perfect.

I know I say "loved it" a lot up there ^^ but it's true. I just really really enjoyed this story!
I hope to read some of the outtakes tonight, or maybe tomorrow. I have heard that there are scenes from Edwards point of view so yay! :D

**END OF SPOILERS**

I love this world of fanfiction. I love that they make me feel like I am lost, completely outside my own world and totally enveloped in theirs. Excellent excellent writing!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!