Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by Jazz Girl » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:47 pm

AmandaBeth~ Oh, but I was ALLLLLL over that one! That, the UoEM outtakes, and Icy's Fifty outtake were on my list. Kudos to Icy because we already have the MotU outtakes and they are saweeeeet!!!

~~UoEM Discussion~~
Oh thank the gods and goddesses... It was as I thought. SinWard's condition let Isabella at least put aside her anger and focus on the true facts that they love each other... enough to at least listen to him. I'm actually really glad that SinWard asked her to go first. It shows how aware he was that he put her through hell and allowed her to express all of it without interference or feeling like she had to withhold anything. I am very proud of her, actually. She laid it all on the line, without malice or pretense...here is what you did to me. That takes a lot of courage. And now we wait *grumbles at SR for not posting on Saturda* for SinWard's side of things. What the hell could Aro Pritchard and the rest of those icehats possibly have come up with that had him closing the door in her face. I still can't imagine how painful that had to be. But, holy lords...

The wedding ring... GAH!! How beautiful! His devotion is endless. Yes, he has A LOT to make up for. But, he's SinWard...redemption is his middle name at this point.

The opening, with Maia and Esme... good gods, I cried a pretty tear over that.

SR, you are truly a genius.
~~End UoEM Discussion~~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:24 am

***UofEM DISCUSSION***
Oh My Edward, Jacob, and Bella!! What a chapter! The beginning with the visit to Heaven with Maia and Esme. I teared up, too, Caryn! It was just...AWESOME! And, Isabella is being so strong. I am so proud of her for making herself to be heard. I dread hearing Edward's explanation of what happened after the tribunal and why. But...at least I can finally breathe...a little! Edward's devotion to Bella is so strong and true that it's painful to watch him struggle to earn her trust back. I am so hoping the worst of the angst is over!

openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 am

Amanda Beth wrote:The Fandom Gives Back has raised over $140,000 for Alex's Lemonade Stand.

Can we just brag a bit that Twilight has the best fans EVER? I can't wait for Tattward's POV proposal!! Did ANYONE else donate?? Or am I going to have to keep all the goodness to myself??
Yep I donated too. I absolutely cannot wait for the proposal!!!

$140,000?? Wowza! Twilight fans are totally awesome!! It's really really amazing that so much money was raised! :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!

SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:13 pm

I'm so jealous of all of you whole will get to read the CW&IA proposal :( I really wanted to donate, absolutely, but I don't have paypal, and that's the only way possible for me to donate from here in Belgium. And my mom didn't want me to create one with me still being a minor & such. *grumble*. This just sucks, a lot.

On the other hand, I've been busy catching up on fanfics these days ! I'm completely caught up with UoEM;

UoEM spoilers
I love this story, so so much. SR truly is one of the most talented writers out there. He's a true genius. The opening of this chapter confused me for a sec, but it was so touching to read. I really can't wait for the next update, to see what Edward has to say about all the happened after the tribunal.

I've been reading EP as well, I just finished chapter 48. Wow this story is so amazing, so complex. There are still so many secrets to be discovered, but I'm taking a little break from reading this, cuz it's really intense.

I also read Swirl & Daisies.I dunno how many of you are reading this but it's such a sweet story ! It's a break from all the angst, and it's just really cute. It's T rated, with cute young Edward & Bella.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:37 pm

SweetImpakt wrote:I've been reading EP as well, I just finished chapter 48. Wow this story is so amazing, so complex. There are still so many secrets to be discovered, but I'm taking a little break from reading this, cuz it's really intense.
Shauni~ Oh lords. If you're needing a break from the EP Intense after 48 chappies, hold on to your knickers, because you haven't seen anything yet :shock:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty

SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Jazz Girl wrote:
SweetImpakt wrote:I've been reading EP as well, I just finished chapter 48. Wow this story is so amazing, so complex. There are still so many secrets to be discovered, but I'm taking a little break from reading this, cuz it's really intense.
Shauni~ Oh lords. If you're needing a break from the EP Intense after 48 chappies, hold on to your knickers, because you haven't seen anything yet :shock:
Caryn ~ I know that there's still lots of angst & heartfail to come ! That's part of the reason why I stopped reading for a second :D They're in a happy place, I wanna keep it that way for a second :D It was the same for me w/ UoEM, I stopped reading for a few days after chapter 32, cuz I could feel the heartfail coming :P

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:13 pm

SweetImpakt wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:
Caryn ~ I know that there's still lots of angst & heartfail to come ! That's part of the reason why I stopped reading for a second :D They're in a happy place, I wanna keep it that way for a second :D It was the same for me w/ UoEM, I stopped reading for a few days after chapter 32, cuz I could feel the heartfail coming :P
Hence why EP is one that may never make it on my list to read.

I remember getting to the end of Wide Awake(for example, though there have been others) and going, "That's it?!"
After ripping my heart out, the ending of a story like that had better be pretty fan-freakin'-tastic, and NOT "they lived sort of happily, sometimes amicably ever after". :roll: LOL Sorry, I just have to know it's worth it now.

SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:52 am

Well, well speaking of EP, it updated today!! I'll have to see if I can sneak away at work to read!! :?

Also, I know some of you are following Finding Home, the epi posted!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE

Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:57 am

Kay~ I absolutely LOVED the Finding Home epi. Jennde is such an amazing writer, so emotional and...epic.. in a way. The way she portrayed all of their struggles to find any kind of professional in that era who truly understood the trauma of war and the emotional and psychological damage it causes... I was in tears. I'm greatly looking forward to the outtakes she'll post from FGB2. I do so love NavalWard.

I'm holding my breath as I can't read EP until later this afternoon. Darn work always getting in the way of my updates. *giggle*
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty

Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 pm

I wish MoBS chapters are longer!! Only 3 chapters left :( But then we get a CW&IA edward proposal!!