Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I want it to be Spain vs. Netherlands :| Soooooo bad, since everyone else I support for is gone.
GOOD LUCK on your arts thing, Shelby!))

"I wonder if we should feed her human or animal blood..." I murmured to myself. I pushed my auburn hair from my face, absentmindedly braiding it. I pushed my tiny frame up from the ground and ran into the Mansion, coming back with two buckets of blood.

"One of them is mountain lion, and the other is human blood that Carlisle sent over a day or so ago," I said putting on the ground by Monica and Lidia.

"So," I put my hands on my hips as I spoke, "which one do we feed her?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Thanks. :D ))

"Anyone, I suppose." Monica spit through gritted teeth, slinking into a better position for lunging if the situation needed. "Just as long as its blood."

"Mon, chill out." Lidia spoke, batting her aside gently. "You'll just make her more pissed than she already is." Monica tipped rigidly, but eased from her pose like ice melting. She stood straight and crossed her arms, tapping her sneakered foot.

"So, how are we gonna feed her without causing World War III? Are just gonna toss it to her like a dog?"
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

DoNotFeartheDark wrote:without missing a beat
(CURSE YOU! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That phrase is one of my biggest MLIA pet peeves. Which is why I've switched over to MLIN. :D
And how can you not like soccer? *shakes head* I pity the fool who doesn't like soccer. Er, football. You can just be bored while Lid's freaking out.
NO. BAD LOURDES. *growls* GERMANY WILL WIN. THEY'RE HOTTER. And Spain is full of old men. They'll get tired, then get creamed.)

Six days. Definitely explained the lack of control. Seems like Dex'll be stuck in the house for a while. She won't be let in the house, either. Once we've housetrained her, maybe. Feline growled and cried for the bag of blood. Maria brought out a few more buckets, just in case. I sniffed the cougar delicately. Monica was still tense, like Feline and I would have an epic battle right then and there. I tried to take things down a notch, "Mon, chill out. You'll just make her more pissed than she already is." Picking up the blood bag, I poked in a straw through one end and handed it to Feline. "See? Easy as cake. Its just like a Capri Sun."

I sat down in the grass next to Monica, watching Feline feed. "We'll need to train her, fast. I have a decent supply of human blood in the house, but not enough to keep a newborn feed for more than a week. If you don't mind, I'm going to teach her to eat animals. We can start mixing the human blood we give her with animal blood, and eventually wean her off normal stuff. It'll stretch my supplies. Since we can't have her around Dex, either, we can rebuild the Lego fort for her to live in."
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((No, Viola, I think Spain is cuter hahahhaha. And no one is that old! They're all 30 and under, but I do admit they don't have super young men. But have you seen Casillas and Villa? :o
I miss the USA :cry: ))

I listen to Monica and Lidia make plans about Feline.

I've never seen an immortal child, she was interesting in a way. Good thing Demetri was on Volturi business; he'd have a fit, but I knew he wouldn't say anything.

I wondered what we looked like through Feline's eyes.

"Mon," I said, "did Feline say anything to you? Like at all? Or did her vampy instincts kick in before you could explain to her what she is and what it means?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie took a curious whiff at the buckets of blood. Her nose wrinkled. Perhaps it wasn't such a wise decision to sniff the bucket on the right hand side first. She tried again with the bucket on the left hand side and found that her fangs extended in appreciation. She turned away uncomfortably, suddenly embarrassed by her own lack of self control, the tips of her canines nipping at her bottom lip.

"If I had to choose, I certainly wouldn't want to have to live off of animal's blood." Queenie mused.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Villa looks too much like David Archuletta for my tastes. And his stupid little soul patch, too. Bleh. And have you not seen Mueller's hair? Its luscious.)

I grimaced. Queenie was drooling of the bucket of human blood. That stuff made my nose wrinkle. "Animal blood is better than nothing. Its Monica and Feline's choice, however. But, teaching her to eat animals... Its better to start at a young age." I chewed on my lip, scooting away from the blood. I never understood why vampires would eat people. We're people too.

An immortal child. It was an intriguing prospect. If Aro complained, I had blackmail and an excuse to use against him- experimenting. Feline is ten. She'd be just old enough to be taught and actualy grasp what happened to her. Children are flexible, moldable. Definitely teachable. I didn't doubt we could handle her, and in the hands of the Mafia, she'd end up as an amazing child. A smile poked its way across my face as I though of what various people might try and instill in Feline.
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(Germany is good, but I think Spain can hold their own.)

I heard everything that happened- and was still happening outside-, but I decided not to intervene. I knew the girls could handle the child on their own.

Gods, an immortal child was here. I still couldn't get my mind around the fact; but the concept was defiantly not new to me, after all, I had already been several millennia old when the Volturi had risen to power and I saw first hand the death the war for the immortal children caused.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to rid myself of the memories, I had lost too many friends and other acquaintances during that time.

I opened my eyes and noticed that the inside of the Mansion was still a mess and frowned. Lidia hadn't told me if she wanted me to fix it or not, but to leave the Mansion in this condition was simply not a good idea.

I whispered a quick spell, checked to see that everything was back in it's place and walked upstairs.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
PuNkk-Rawrr
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PuNkk-Rawrr »

Hiiii Everyone....

Name: Clarice Moonshine
Job: Stalker
Pet: uh....tiger? I hope it's not taken >.<
Car: Mustang:]]
Weapons: sword!
Room: 8th floor
ImageImageImage
Jay;Team Emmett<3
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

After I left the room with the Lego Fort, I picked up the pace a bit. I raced to my room on the 5th floor for a quick shower. The steamy hot water was relaxing on my stiff muscles. I idly wondered if vampires could get physically tired. I knew I was mentally, but I was possibly so mentally tired that my large roomy mind couldn't handle all of it, so it just transfered to my body. Hmm, interesting theory..

I selected a vanilla scented soap and lathered it onto my pale body. It was strange how fast all of the previous events took place. An immortal child...very curious. But she didn't look terribly young. Definately old enough to train and teach. And she was Monica's sister...I wondered what the story was. Why would Monica want to turn her sister into a vampire?

I shut off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my torso and my hair in another one. I went to my closet and picked out a pair of dark washed boot cut jeans and a cherry red tank top with ruffled embellishments. For the necklace, I chose a delicate white gold chain with a diamond heart-shaped pendant. I also grabbed a set of white gold bangles and slid them onto my left wrist.

I flitted back into the bathroom and unrolled my chocolate brown hair from the towel. I parted it to the side and blow dried it quickly and thoroughly. After that, I flat ironed it, making my lucious locks straighter, smoother, and silkier. I slipped into my converse sneakers, flew out the bedroom door, down the stairs, and out the door of the mansion that led out to the ball pit.

Lidia and Monica were in the ball pit with the newborn debating whether they should feed her human blood, animal blood, or a mixture of the two. I looked to the edge of the ballpit where Maria and Queenie were standing next to two buckets of blood. As I got closer, I was able to differenciate the two; one was human, one was animal. I felt the seductive ache in my canines as they elongated. I hissed. Maybe just a little taste..I dipped my index finger into the human blood and slipped it into my mouth, sucking on it thoroughly.

I decided to throw in my two cents. "Mmm, Lids, I think you should stick with feeding her the animal blood. It'll be a hell of a lot easier to tame her that way." Besides, I wanted this bucket for myself, I thought, dipping another finger into the bucket.

((Woot! Long post!))
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((New person! I'll hAve to meet you later, I'm known as Rosa on this rpg. But I'm to busy right now to be on the lex much.

Hey people! Agh! I miss everyone! Rosa has gone to another demension.... Spelled that wrong.... Whoops..... Anyhow, I only have Internet at my classes so I can only use if during my short breaks. I tried reading what was going on but I got too confuzled... I'll need to catch up when I can.

I'm being brain washed with Chinese.... It's fun. :) ok, talk to you all later! Love you all! Zai jian!))

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]