Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by best_beating_heart » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 pm

((:lol: I speak fluent Spanish and I have no idea why you said, "I like Robben, my car."))

I was still jumping around, all excited.

"Come on, you guys!" I said. "Are we doing this or not?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 pm

((Wow! It's my first post on the new thread!
Sorry I've been dead.
I would join right in, but the blog hasn't been updated in a month so I have no idea what's going on.
Someone please help! -Al Puccini))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 pm

(Woops sorry. That's my job. Updating the blog when Lidia's too lazy too. :lol: I'll do it tonight so that you can catch up.)

(You haven't missed much. We're just dealing with a newborn named Feline who also happens to be Monica's little sister.)

I hold the spine of the book and shake it lightly until the envelope falls into my hand. It's sealed but I'm still hoping that he decided on meeting in Vegas or somewhere cool. I never really get to see him since he moves from place to place so quickly...not to mention the awkwardness that came between us when I accidentally got cut by the fishing rod and he was actually torn between whether he should help or just drain the rest of me. But it's been cool. He keeps saying he's sorry but it's whatever to me. Shnit happens. I know that now after living in this house.

I laugh to myself. He'd definitely have to hear about it. I turn my attention back to the envelope and slide my finger to rip the lip of it..making sure I don't pull a Bella or something. I frown when the first word isn't L but that all goes away when a hallogram of Katy Perry dancing to California girls shoots up.

"California...hell yeah." I laugh.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:23 pm

((I said "I like Robben, myself..." but Google Translate is sucky. If only I made Lucia french... *sighs*

Oh! And, we're trying to round up JCA to have a battle, if we have enough people. I know there's m'dear Lourdes, but anyone eeelse?))

I managed to get through another call to hear Maria demand, "Come on, you guys! Are we doing this or not?"

"Doing huh? Going to Spain? Totally! Can we Lidia? Can we??" I started hopping like Maria. "Pleeeeeeease?"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 pm

(( :lol: I never would've guessed that's what you said, Hannah, like ever.

I'll try to get in the battle, I haven't been in one in foooorever, I'll pop into the thread later.))

"Doing huh? Going to Spain? Totally! Can we Lidia? Can we??" Lucia also started hopping. "Pleeeeeeease?"

I grinned at her and we said, in unison, "Pleeeeease?"

"I wanna kidnap Pique, Lid," I added. "We can leave Casillas, seeing as he has a girlfriend."

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo

willowtree

Post by willowtree » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 pm

((It's not my fault! *grumbles*

Thank youuuuu!))

"I wanna kidnap Pique, Lid," Maria added. "We can leave Casillas, seeing as he has a girlfriend."

I nodded vigorously. "Mm-hmm! Wait. Casillas has a girlfriend?" I frowned. Then I call... Álvaro Arbeloa. He's cute. Only he's a bit old..." I sighed.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 pm

I raised an eyebrow at Lucia. "There's nothing wrong with older men. Older men can sometimes be very good looking... Like Aragorn. He's 83 by the end of the Lord of the Rings. And hot dang!" I trailed off, smiling at happy memories of the LOTR midnight releases. I had the best costume there.

I debated for a moment in my mind. I didn't want to leave Feline here all alone, mostly because I didn't trust her around anything or anyone. However, I really did want to go on this trip... Hmm.... Well, I didn't have to be there all the time, did I? "Alright, we can go, but I'm going to pull a Queenie and apparate back here during the night so Feline still has a babysitter." I pointed to the computer, "Go charter a plane for yourselves. We have a very posh one that's been sitting around at our airport for a while, take that. And, uh, remember to pack lightly, since I'm sure you'll go shopping, and clean up after yourselves."

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:49 pm

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!" I yelled excitedly. "Come on, Lucia, let's go pack! Everyone, who wants to go to Spaiiiin?"

I ran upstairs, only to come back down.

"By 'pack lightly', what do you mean?" I asked Lidia.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 am

I shrugged, poking the computer screen with my pinkie. Move, mini elf me. "Uh, just the essentials plus anything else you think you might need, so you can buy fancy exotic Spanish clothes? Stop by Italy or France, go designer. Whatever. I've got some extra budget stored away for clothing shopping spreeing." I restrained myself from FALCON-POOOOOKE!ing the computer. But it was being difficult, probably because my AI was communicating with the airfield to charter their plane.

willowtree

Post by willowtree » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 am

"There's nothing wrong with older men. Older men can sometimes be very good looking... Like Aragorn. He's 83 by the end of the Lord of the Rings. And hot dang!" Lidia informed me.

"He's not 83. He's sooooooooo not 83. He's maybe forty... Anyway, Legolas is... so..." I lost my train of thought thinking of him, but was brought back my Lidia saying "Alright, we can go, but I'm going to pull a Queenie and apparate back here during the night so Feline still has a babysitter." She pointed to a computer. "Go charter a plane for yourselves. We have a very posh one that's been sitting around at our airport for a while, take that. And, uh, remember to pack lightly, since I'm sure you'll go shopping, and clean up after yourselves."

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!" Maria hollered. "Come on, Lucia, let's go pack! Everyone, who wants to go to Spaiiiin?"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Wait! We have a private jet? Woahhhhh. Oh! Packing!" I spun around a couple of times, trying to remember where the stairs were. Right. They were there.

Maria ran down past me to ask Lidia, "By 'pack lightly', what do you mean?"

"Uh, just the essentials plus anything else you think you might need, so you can buy fancy exotic Spanish clothes? Stop by Italy or France, go designer. Whatever. I've got some extra budget stored away for clothing shopping spreeing," Lidia said.

"We're going to France and Italy?? YES! Can we go to Paris? I've only been once, when I was human. And I speak french! Italian, though..." I trailed off and ran upstairs. I poked my head down again before turning to pack to say, "If we're going to France, can I kidnap Andy Schleck? He's cute. And he has the yellow jersey."

Lidia replied, then I ran to my room to pack. I packed my favourite spanish dress, then normal american clothes. Hey, I'm going shopping in Spain, Italy, and France, so why pack lots?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)