Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by SethisMine »

((Lid makes me laugh. :lol: ))

I sat in the back of the Mobile, slightly disgruntled at the fact that I hadn't had time to prepare to go off on this crazy trip to Spain with my familia. I did, at least, have my purse which held me credit cards and also my iPhone, but other than that... nothing... except... "Blood Pops! I knew I still had some." I grinned and put one in my mouth. I had bought the 'diet' version of the Blood Pops in Hogsmead, which meant it was specially made with animal blood.

I turned back to Lucia, sucking on my pop before answering her road trip game question. "Hmmm... we could always flirt with the cars next to us, and make their drivers go cuckoo, or I could randomly give humans beards and see how long it takes them to figure out they have a rug growing on their face... Or we could...." I looked around the Mobile, as if looking for something to give me inspiration for a new game.

After a few moments of glancing around the Mobile, I gave a shrug. "Or we could roof surf the Mobile... I don't know... Does anyone have any other ideas?"
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

"The one where we distract the car next to us!" I laughed, and turned to the teenager driving the car next to us. I waited until he was looking at me, then winked and fluttered my eyelashes. I kept looking at him that way until drool was dripping out of his mouth in a steady stream and his car was swerving.

"David!" his mother chided. David looked guilty and looked ahead, but he kept stealing glances until the drool was back.

"Seriously, David," his dad agreed. "No more driving for you if you swerve so much." Then I felt guilty and looked to Rosa, who was doing the same thing to another car. I laughed at the expression of Rosa's driver.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I grinned as we began to play our game. I looked out of my window to find a group of teenage guys going out for what looked to be a guys night. I grinned out to them and gave them a little wave. The guys started grinning back and getting the attention of the others in the car. Pretty soon I had a whole car load of guys on my finger.

I gave them a wink, and they all looked at me stupidly. One guy even made that "call me" gesture. I rolled my eyes at them and stuck out my tongue, making the guys sigh and laugh. I chuckled slightly, and then winked before grabbing an expo marker from my bag.

They got excited like puppies looking at dog bones. I grinned and began writing on the window. I saw them digging around for something to write with as well, and began coping down the number I was giving them. Funny thing is, I wasn't giving them my number but the local Victoria Secret's number. I grinned slyly and blew a quick little kiss before turning around in my seat.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Though I must wonder why there are teenage boys on the east side of Mt Hood- all the ski resorts are on the west side.
I got my Light Cycle shirt today! Now I'm ready for TRON to come out!)

I really needed to pay more attention to what was going on around me. My iPad, which I had long since successfully hacked and replaced its crappy Apple software with my own version of Windows, pinged me, alerting me that the Mafia Mobile had reached the airport, and Rosa and Lucia were about to cause an accident. While amusing, I found it odd that so many families were traveling past the Mansion. Wait, no, this was the fastest route to Kahneeta. Never mind, not weird.

Feline looked around, seeming to search the area. For Monica, of course. I scratched my nose absently. Since Monica wasn't around, I decided to settle Feline in her new home. I knelt in front of the girl, commanding her eyes' attention. "Feline. Do you want out of this cage?" She nodded warily, not looking away. "I have a nice little place set up for you, but you'll have to trust me. And if you try and run away, I will sit on you." I reached towards to cage door to open it, her eyes now locked on my hand.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"I wonder where Monica has gone off to..." Queenie mused before turning around to see Lidia at the door of the newborn's bubble crate. "Oh. Are we taking her out now?" She asked, her eyes hopeful.

It took her a moment to take in the silence that filled the entire premises of the Mafia mansion. It was odd, really. The mansion was never this quiet.

(Where is everyonnnnnnne?)
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I'm baaaaaack! It's so empty!))

I looked around.

"So where are we heading to find the plane?" I asked.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Hurr, but Lidiar has nothing to say! *pokes Lid*)

In the car...

A screen on the dashboard lights up in response to Maria's question. A smooth, manly British voice, which sounded oddly like David Tennant, spoke, "Please turn left now, Miss Maria. You will arive directly at the airport's main gate and parking lot. The plane will leave as soon as all passengers in the car are on board." Lidia had some very good AI and a much smarter and much mroe helpful GPS. Useful connections went a long way.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I want to cry at the emptiness of this thread but then I'm too amused watching Lidia's signature play over and over again. What is that? :lol: )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(A Very Potter Sequel. You have to watch A Very Potter Musical first. But that's Lucius and Draco. Lucius is a very good dancer. Draco doesn't dance, he just rolls around on the floor a lot.
Once you see them, you can guess what I'll be doing at the midnight premiere. :D
And speaking of Harry Potter, the HARRY FREAKING POTTER EXHIBIT is coming to Seattle. I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think we should have a Mafia road trip to it, too. Once people ressurrect themselves from the dead.
*kicks tumbleweed blowing through thread*)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Hehehe, A Very Potter Sequel :D ))

I climbed into the plane.

"Come on everybody!" I yelled

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC