Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Just got back from computer-less vacation! I'm all tan :D
Hi new person! My name's Lourdes! But my mafia name tis Maria!
I miss the days where there was endless posts made on one day!))

I was about to tell Lidia about my long vacation and tell her about the gifts I bought when Lucia came down, giving me a quick hug and picking up one of my bags.

"Maria!" she yelled. "Come on, we have a new member, I think! Ooooh, I'm excited. It's been so lonely with only Lids and Queenie and me. Let's gooooo!"

I ran after her grabbing onto Lidia's hand. "Let's gooooooo!" I echoed Lucia.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Sweet, I'm not the only one named after a Shakespeare character. That's awesome.
And I just dislike the actress in DT's version. Her face irks me.
Take as long as you wish with Damien; as you can see, we're not too particularly active.
MERLIN. I'm slowly working my way through season three, cuz I can't watch the season 4 trailer they may have showed at Comic Con till then. Also, watch more Doctor Who. It's brilliant and may or may not be better than Misfits (Which Emma watches, right...?)

Maria and I were chatting aimlessly about old times when suddenly Lucia appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Maria's hand, who then grabbed my hand and dragged me off to who knows where without warning, at top speed. Terrifying.

There was another familiar voice tiptoeing through the Mansion. A sad, concerned, voice. Rosa? I called. Glad you're alive. Don't feel too bad, dear. Just... do what you need to do?

(How depressing a post, Nicholle.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

(( Ah, I know... but I fear I may have given up my once-passion for any sort of forums. Life got too much in the way. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't be poking my nose in every now and then. :) Besides, my mother has been trying to get me off of being addicted to the computer. She pretty much succeeded... save for Facebook. :roll: Oh, gosh... since I posted though, I keep coming back! I'm helpless! At least until my "distraction" comes back from his 3 weeks of working down in Navuoo. ;) But I am sad that the familia (nor the Lex) aren't what they used to be... like a few years ago... It's soo... sad and lonely here... or so it seems every time I come back and check... :heartbroke: ))

((And Viola, I LOVE MERLIN... but I gave up on those forums as well... cuz they also started going dead... and I felt sooo very lonely in the RPGs... The story lines were going soooo slowly. :heartbroke: I can't wait till the Fourth Season!!! ))

(( Nice of you to join Damien, hopefully this place will get some other newbies as well. :) ))

As Rosa crept around gathering her stuff, she heard Lid's voice in her head. Lid? she called out with her mind. Aw, Lid... she was the best Boss that anyone could have. And Lid was like a sister to her. She and the others in the Mafia were familia. Where are you guys? Rosa questioned, not being able to resist saying goodbye in person...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(I wanna go to Navuoo.
I should hunt you down on Facebook and you can join me and Emma and Hannah in tomfoolery.
THERE ARE MERLIN FORUMS. :O)

We're down in the kitchen... living room... thingy. Maria's here too. Come say hi and bye, please?
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

((I too wish that this was the same :/ I miss talking to all you guys on a daily basis :'(
Maybe it will get better getting close to the release of Breaking Dawn? ))

I could smell Rosa upstairs and I was about to shout out to her to join Lid, Lucia, and I when I noticed Lidia's face got a bit sad.

Huh, I thought as Lucia ran on with us following her.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Heehee, right now I wanna go to Navuoo too... ;) And hopefully it'll get better after Breaking Dawn comes out... but I don't know about that... was there a spike when Eclipse came out?))

Of course, Rosa answered back, dropping her stuff in a pile. Before leaving her room, she turned to the mirror eying her appearance. She didn't look the same since the last time she was here. She had taken on a human appearance to better fit her other life. It was normal, nothing that would stand out. As a vampire, she was extraordinary in looks, and she missed that. She closed her eyes and quickly changed her back to her normal appearance. Her hair grew longer and silkier. Her skin pale white, and her eyes turned into a deep blue. There, she looked like the old her. Even her clothes had changed back to their original state.

"There," Rosa whispered to herself. Giving a small smile. It was soo tempting to stay... She would have to come back... One day, she hoped. Rosa smoothly glided down the stairs, pausing only before she was about to enter the "kitchen-living room thing." Biting her lip, she hesitated. Once she saw them, how would she ever leave? Finally, she stabled herself, and put on a small smile before stepping into the room. "Hey guy's," She greeted, still smiling, but her eyes sad. "Miss me?"
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Oh heavens, don't talk about Breaking Wind. Bleh. I'm holding an all night Lord of the Rings marathon instead. Haha!

And I sorta think we've moved on to other venues of conversation- like Tumblr and stuff. We (we being the three of us who until now have bothered to check the thread, me, Hannah and Emma) talk a ton on there and FB. *shrugs* The Mafia will always live on in the friendships it created!)

Lucia stopped running eventually. Maria came up short, but I crashed into both of them. Thankfully rock solid vampiooooor powers prevented us from falling to the ground. I took a moment to stabilize myself and then I saw Rosa standing in the doorframe, smiling wistfully, looking like her normal (well, to us) self.

"Of course we did." I answered her, with a small smile of my own. "I've had to be quadrupley as loud to make up for The Silence where everyone should be. That includes you."

(AGH, I'm making myself sad! *needs to find a bucket to hold all my feelings*)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

((Well spoken Vi! hahah :) ))

Lucia stopped, I barely skidded to a stop, but Lid crashed into both of us. Thanks to vampire strength, however, none of us toppled over.

I heard a familiar voice speak: "Hey guys. Miss me?" My head whipped to the speaker. Rosa! It had been forever since I've last seen her.

"Of course we did." Lidia answered, smiling. "I've had to be quadrupley as loud to make up for The Silence where everyone should be. That includes you."

"Rosa!" I ran happily and threw my small frame at her to give her a hug.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Sorry about not posting for a while. Don't you love spontaneous road trips? :) ))

Rosa smiled, opening her mouth to apologize, when suddenly, she had to brace herself to avoid being tackled to the floor. It was Maria. Rosa was very thankful that vampires couldn't cry. Otherwise, she would have almost lost it. "Hey Maria," Rosa said, giving her a squeeze before disentangling herself from Maria. She then turned to Lid, giving her a small hug as well. "I've missed you guys soo much!" Her voice was quiet, and sad.

Her eyes looked around the place. It seems that even a layer of dust should have laid over every surface of the Mansion, due to the lack of activity. Where had everyone else gone? The previous years this place had flourished, now, it was almost a ghost town. What happened? Did everyone die? Of course not, we where all vampires... but still... everyone seemed to have disappear into dust. She was also guilty of this, making her feel that coming here had been a mistake. "I'm sorry," she whispered. I shouldn't have left you guys... And I shouldn't have come back, because I'm only going to have to...." her voice was now barely audible, "leave you guys again..."
ImageImageImage
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((OH MY GOD PEOPLE POSTED MULTIPLE TIMES WITHIN A MONTH
WOAH
:shock:

Hey Lourdes and Nicholle! :hello: Hey Viola and Emma (I know you're there somewhere)! Hey Ophelia!))

Lucia watched sadly as Rosa hugged Maria and Lidia before murmuring, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you guys... And I shouldn't have come back, because I'm only going to have to...." Lucia could hardly hear Rosa's voice, even though she was a vampire by now, "leave you guys again..."

Lucia marched over and squeezed Rosa. "That's okay," Lucia informed her, still not letting go. "We'll miss you, but we understand. You gotta do what you gotta do, right?" She finally pulled away and smiled softly at Rosa before stepping back. Lucia had that familiar prickly feeling in her nose that meant she was going to cry (aside from the fact that she couldn't). She would really miss Rosa.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)