Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi there everyone! I’m here to invite all of you to Edward’s 110th Birthday Party! Isn’t it wonderful? One-hundred-ten, and still going strong!

Anyway, we Cullens are opening a Birthday thread for him on the 20th, and we would LOVE for all of you to stop by and wish Edward a Happy Birthday with us!

This year, the Mods are not just allowing pictures of presents, they are allowing EVERYONE to make him a birthday card or greeting and post it as an image! Esme and I are so excited to see all your artistic creations!

Here are the boring details:
The banners MUST be rated PG, and must be appropriate for the Lexicon, of course :roll:
The banners must not be bigger than 640 X 400
You need to post the banner on another site (such as Photobucket or DeviantArt) and then link the image here.

So, everyone get creative, and let’s see what you can come up with!

Oh dear, I see where this is going... NO headboards!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(*forces Lidia into a blue bathrobe and a gun and a smiley face on the wall* BE MAH SHERLOCK.
And I'm a little terrified by the balloons and shizz everywhere. >.>
Anyways, this is my annual "Off to Girls Camp!" post. Not that anyone will notice. Because no one is here. I'm just making the post anyways. Don't get into any trouble!
VIVA LA MAFIA. :twisted: )
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((After a BRUTAL junior year, I'm baaaaaaaaack! Hahah (: ))

"There's a stranger in my bed, there's a pounding in my head," I quietly sang as I took out all of my suitcases from my brand new red Porsche 911. "Glitter all over the room, pink flamingos in the pool... nananananana."

I quickly moved my suitcases from the porch to my room and started to wander the house. It had been almost a year of vacationing and getting lost in random countries and I missed my family.

"Queenie? Lidia? Lucia?" I called out. "ANYYYYYYBODY?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(So, uh, we're the worst people at posting ever?
HI LOURDES, NICE TO SEE YOU ALIVE, AND UNSPOILED. *waves cheerily*
We're all basically dead and/or have moved on to conversifying in other social networking venues.
Anywho, nice to have you back. Even if this is a very VERY belated greeting post. I do be sorry.)

"PEOPLE WERE RIGHT, LIGHT FLAMING BLIND IT. BURN YOU STEVEN MOFFAT." I yelled, half at Lucia, half at the TV. Color forsaken telly was taking over my life, what with NONE OF IT AIRING OVER THE SUMMER. Twas quite annoying and I really had to resist the temptation to time poof myself to the future to watch it.

A car door shut far downstairs. Humming of some new fangled song accompanied it. A familiar voice. I left Lucia bouncing on her seat and rolled down the steps to the bottom floor (a very long way but quite fun to do).

An unfamiliar Porsche was sitting in the driveway, but a very familiar head was climbing out of it's trunk, heavy laden with suitcases and hopefully presents no I'm kidding. "Maria!" I exclaimed, delighted, and leaped out the nearest open window to assist/hug her. "You're alive! That's pleasant to find. Well, I knew you were alive, but you've been quite absent from sight or mind lately and it's just nice to see you back. Because everyone else is so alive too and it's good to know that people can enter this time...bubble...thing. Anyways, you haven't missed much. Let me help you bring your things inside." I rambled and offered in one breath. Oh time lords, I hope I hadn't scared her or anything.
elektriccurrent
Settled in Forks

Post by elektriccurrent »

Hello! Can I join?
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(HGNUNK. NEW PERSON. NEW PERSON WHO ENJOYS HAMLET. And Ophelia, but there is shoe-less DT in the picture, so it is excuseable.
Oh gosh, it's been so long since I've had to give a welcome speech. Welcome back, yes, but a new welcome...
We'd be glad to have you join in! There's not an awful lot of activity going on, but 2/3 of the people here also worship David Tennant so at least you'll have something in common. On the first page there is a bio-thingy I'd like for you to fill out and PM to me. It'll have you pick your Mafia name, so when you walk in you can introduce yourself as such, and Lidia (me) is downstairs, so she'll hear you arrive to introduce herself. You can post once I've got your bio, and we can attempt to revive the thread.
Thank you for asking and glad to have you around! :D )

I tapped my toes impatiently, wondering when people would ever talk. Siriusly the most boring time bubble thing ever. >.>
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((*waves* Helloooooooo, new person! I'm Hannah in real life and Lucia (loo-THEE-ah) on the Mafia. As Viola (Lidia; she didn't say her name :shock: ) said, we're pretty dead right now so it's gonna be pretty boring.
I LOVE DAVID TENNANT. Viola and I are the two thirds, and Emma is oblivious. (I also rather like the character Ophelia and read this alternate ending thing for Hamlet in which Ophelia lives. It's called Ophelia.)
Have fun on the Mafia!))

Lucia ran down the stairs excitedly. "Maria!" she yelled. She gave a quick and big hug before picking up one of her bags. "Come on, we have a new member, I think! Ooooh, I'm excited. It's been so lonely with only Lids and Queenie and me. Let's gooooo!"

((Meh, Mom's shoving me off the computer. :evil: ))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(NO I HATE OPHELIA.
Mainly because I'm jelly.
BUT SHE IS NOT JAM.
*tries not to giggle*
And uh, yes, I am Viola. And Lidiar. I think I'm going to pronouce her name like that, as that's is probably how Benedict Cumberbatch would pronounce it. Hannah and I are a bits nuts, so please ignore Lidiar and Luciar's yelling, especially when British telly starts back up in the fall (Oh I should find a Merlin banner) unless you'd like to join in. Do you like British telly?)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Quietly, Rosa enters through a portal, bringing her back to the Mafia Mansion. It had been a while since she was last here... and honestly, she didn't know what would happen to her if she was discovered. She didn't want to be seen as a traitor... not to her beloved familia. But she didn't have a choice but to leave. Something had called to her in the other world, something that she couldn't resist.

Rosa had come back to retrieve some things she had left. Most of it she had already magicked back to her new place, but some of it was enchanted against being summoned. Making it necessary for her to grab it herself. Also, she wanted to see what her old familia was up to. Sadly, she found it quiet, though at least it hadn't completely died... She sensed that there was barely a handful left of the familia, and she hoped that one day it would grow once again... but if she was to help with that growth, she didn't know. She wanted to visit, if the familia wasn't too mad at her for disappearing... She felt bad, because she already knew how close this familia was to dying.

She couldn't leave totally without saying goodbye. Her familia deserved more than that. They had helped her through tough times, taught her how to live, gave her a place where she felt she belonged... But how to say goodbye... she couldn't think of a way that was worthy enough, that would show how truly sorry she was to go on a hiatus... and that would show that she still loved them, even if she was going to leave.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
elektriccurrent
Settled in Forks

Post by elektriccurrent »

Don't worry, I'm still here! I'm just working on Damien (you don't have anyone names Damien, do you? His name isn't set in stone and I can still change it, if I need to.)
Hello, Viola and Hannah. I do watch some British shows, although mostly Misfits (a show about a group of people who are doing community service and have super powers. Look it up. It's better than it sounds.) and I've watched some Doctor Who, although only some Tennant ones. I also used to watch season 1 of Merlin.
It's a shame you don't like Ophelia, because that's my name. Really and truly. My parents are huge Shakespeare buffs since my dad is a History professor and my mom majored in old literature such as Shakespeare.
I'll finish developing Damien soon, promise.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]