Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Shelby, for you, I suggest large amounts of melatonin. MELATONIN IS MAGICAL. ANd not a drug. AND MAGICAL. I wouldn't sleep half the time without it.
*does a rain dance* Please please please let Cali get cool, I'm going to LA next week! GET COLD, DANG IT.
And sorry I was gone, again. I had a church overnighter to the beach and now I'm covered in sand.)

Oh. Yeah. Sickness. "Oh. Yeah. Sickness." I mumbled in response. Not a good thing to remember. "Not good. Umm... She doesn't necessarily have to remember that, though. We can have Maria bring up good memories, ones she'd rather have than being sick."

I checked in on Dex, who had since vacated the house and was now waiting in PDX. He apparently wasn't having fun, so I had my computer put in a quick call to the airline to send a pretty attendent to take him to first class, or at least somewhere else. I didn't want him to be smooshed or mauled by a random lady and ruin his scent.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I've lost Queenie! I think she's in the bubble with Feline! *looks through binoculars* probably occupied in the Team Quil thread. :lol:)

(Writer's block!)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I was gone too, I had to go to a soccer tournament. And I doubt it, Viola, it's like 90 degrees here!))

I heard my name downstairs as I finished packing my essentials into three suitcases.

"We can have Maria bring up good memories, ones she'd rather have than being sick," finished Lidia. I assumed she was talking about Feline.

"I'll do it!" I yelled. "Hey are we still going or not?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

As if out of nowhere, a hot stewardess comes down the aisle, not that I really care how at this point. I crack a smile when she stops in front of my row.

"Hi, I'm Cristina. You must be Dex--

"Yeah. That's me." I say, already out of my seat, causing the guy that had been bobbing forward next to me to slump against the now empty chair. "Take me away." I sigh in relief. "Please."

She blinks, surprised I guess but smiles anyway and leads the way, stopping at the border line of first class and coach class to wait for me to get my carry on.

edwardlikeshaystacks

Queenie blinked once and continued to stare at the smaller vampire in front of her. Whenever she made the slightest gesture; a tilt of the head, a knitting of the eyebrows, the smaller vampire followed with her blood red eyes. Niether said a word for what seemed like ages.

"My name's Queenie." Queenie smiled.

Feline hissed.

Queenie frowned. Surely, there had to be someway through to her.

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Hurk, must make Lidia post before we leave tomorrow.
I'm just going down to Cali, and I'm pretty sure I'll have internet access, and nothing's been happening lately again so I don't think I need to leave anyone in charge.
*goes outside to command the clouds to follow her to LA* Maybe I should find some of you guys and we can all do a rain dance together...)

I spun around in my spinny chair again, pushing off a little too hard and making myself go in circles several times. When I finally became undizzy enough to stop myself, I was facing a random wall and promptly fell out of my chair. "Oww." Abandoning the chair, I rolled across the floor to Maria's feet, and sat on them. "Of course you're still going. You should go throw all your crap in the Mafia mobile. When everyone's in you can drive over to the airfield and I'll join you on the plane. Monica and I still have some stuff to decide." I watched, bemused, as Queenie attempted to communicate with Feline, who was still outside in her time-that-was-starting-to-speed-back-up-bubble.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

((You'll love California, Vi. What are you planning to go do?))

Lidia ended up rolling across the floor and sitting on my feet.

"Of course you're still going," she said. "You should go throw all your crap in the Mafia mobile. When everyone's in you can drive over to the airfield and I'll join you on the plane. Monica and I still have some stuff to decide."

I nodded. "Okay!" I smiled excitedly. "You don't need my help with Feline?" I hesitated.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Damn it! I keep on thinking it's pronounced like that cat and every time I read it, I think of a furry creature!)

(California? Lucky you! Maybe you'll see Dexter there. :roll: )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(I keep on seeing pictures of Logan Lerman everywhere and I keep on squealing "DEXTER!" There's even a boy at my local Safeway who looks like him, too. XD
I'm visiting a pair of friends and their dad is crazy, like me, so I've been told we're doing a lot of beachy stuff, boating, Knotts Berry Farm, maybe some shopping at the Galleria? and my family's going to Legoland one day, but I'm not sure if I'm going with them...)

Maria's words made me pause. "Oh, yeah. Well... I don't want to make a decision without Monica's input (*coughcough*), so if we need you, I'll just poof you back?" I shrugged, bouncing on Maria's toes. It wouldn't hurt her, but I had very strong butt muscles. Weird, yes, but heehee.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

((Oh! I love Knotts Berry Farm! Ooh! You should shop at Victoria Gardens, in Rancho Cucamonga. It's lovely there,))

"Oh, yeah. Well... I don't want to make a decision without Monica's input, so if we need you, I'll just poof you back?" Lidia said to me. She started bouncing on my toes.

"Lid, what are you doing?" I laughed. "And okay, that's fine!"

Now... where was everyone? We had a Mafia Mobile to pack.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo