Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Al Puccini stepped daintily into his home, his suitcase strung over his shoulder. He'd needed some time to get away, to meet up with old friends and to think about how he felt about Queenie. While Al agreed some of his actions had been immature, he still longed to be with her, to see her.

Loudly, Al called, "Anyone home?" He hoped it'd be Lidia, or Maria, or Rosa or Queenie or someone that greeted him...really, anyone except Gio. Feeling awkward in his own home, Al sank into a chair and waited patiently.

((I'm back!))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

((Feelings for Queenie?! Say what? :lol: But alright, I shall play along.))

Queenie appeared at Lidia's side on the squashy blue couch and stared at her for a moment, her red eyes round with curiousity.

"...Lidia. Where is everyone?" She asked incredulously, tilting her head slightly to the side.

Her gaze flickered to the television in front of them and Queenie's eyebrows knitted together slightly.

"Why do we have to blink?"

((Ah, it feels nice to be back.))

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Thanks for reminding me to post, Emma. :lol:

PIRATE!POND NEXT WEEK :D ))

Lucia sat beside Queenie. "No, we need to not blink. Or else we'll be sent to the past by the evil stone angels and live to death." She nodded gravely and munched quietly on her popcorn while watching the screen with wide eyes. "What a great episode," she sighed to herself.

Soon Blink was over and it was time to finally watch The Impossible Astronaut. Throughout the episode, Lucia's eyes were wide and unblinking. At the end, she burst out, "What?" Amy couldn't be pregnant, the Doctor couldn't be dead! The shooting in the middle of the regeneration did explain the conundrum of the twelve regenerations, but still... This couldn't be! Her mind thought of that gif of David Tennant shaking his fist with the caption of "Moffat!" That could basically sum up her thoughts of the episode.

((Has anyone else seen Starship yet?))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(PIIIIIIIIIIRAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOOOOOND.
I'M SO EXCITED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND REFERENCES WILL ABOUND. ARGH, MATEY.
And then stupid prom is during The Doctor's Wife. SUCH A HORRENDOUS CONUNDRUM.)

For lack of a better reason, I used Transporting Glass to switch the Mafia suite back home. We could fetch Spanish boys some other time when we (we being myself and Lucia) weren't busy planning our kidnapping of certain British actors.

After sitting through Blink and the utter mindfudge that was the Impossible Astronaut, for which I had no words but those GIFs which I used on Tumblr and the excessive WoT swearing I put elsewhere, I bounded downstairs to find more snacks before the Day of the Moon started (the Mafia TV was fantastic and can magically pick up programs from any point in time, provided they'd been released relative to IRL per Mafiatime. Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey, you'd have to ask Hawking).

To my sort of surprise because I thought he was elsewhere in the Mansion not moping but leaving and obviously I'm on drugs, I found Al, moping. "Um, hi Al. Didn't I just see you... I don't know why I said that." I peered at him to make sure he still had a mouth and wasn't wearing a weird leathery suit. "It's just me and Queenie and Lucia, really. People just sort of... I don't remember what happened to... to who? Who are we talking about?" I gave him a dazed and confused look. Inside my head, Sensible!Me scolded Fangirl!Me for having too much fun pretending to be Moffat and trying to scare the pee out of people who could not possibly understand what the heck I was talking about. Fangirl!Me ignored her.

(I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.)
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Lookit! I love tumblr.

You're gonna miss NEIL GAIMAN'S episode? Well, this week I watched the episode around 3 when it aired at 8 EST so if you creep tumblr you might be able to find it before you leave...

WHEN I RULE THE WORLD I'LL PLANT FLOWERS
(I just realized that you can download the AVPM/AVPS soundtracks for free and I've been listening to them non-stop. :D )

Also, 13th anniversary of Harry Potter defeating Voldemort. That also means that Lupin and Tonks and FRED and Colin Creevey died yesterday. And did you know I'm approx. the same age as Teddy Lupin? :D ))

Lucia stretched after a moment and wandered to the kitchen where she absentmindedly grabbed a banana--great source of potassium, you should always bring the to parties--and dipped it into a conveniently placed bowl of blood before taking a big bite. That's when she carefully inspected her arms for any tallies and looked at her hand carefully for any red flashy-light-things. After finishing her truly delicious blood-banana, she ran upstairs and found a long string and a permanent black marker to string around her neck. She wasn't taking any risks with The Silence now she knew about them.

Carefully inspecting the roof of her room for any sleeping Silences, Lucia backed into her desk. While she was glancing at it so she wouldn't run into it again, Lucia found a strange poster on her desk... of Matt Smith.

"LIDIA," she yelled, "WE SHOULD GO KIDNAP SOMEONE."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Automatic follow. :alot: of pleased.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. There are no GIFs to explain the sadness in my soul.

I WILL be watching it before prom. Though I do have to decorate that morning. I'll bring the laptop to the place and my friends and I can huddle around it and watch while we decorate. :D

You didn't know you could download them? I've had them for ages. Gotta watch Starship today...)

Before Al could answer, I heard Lucia yelling upstairs. "I RISE IN STRONG SUPPORT OF THE MOTION AND I URGE THE DELEGATION TO SUPPORT THIS IDEA LIKEWISE." I hollered back. "DIBS ON BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH. WE HAVE A WEEK TILL THE NEXT EPISODE. PLENTY OF TIME TO STEAL THEM BUT GET THEM BACK BEFORE THEIR NEXT PERFORMANCES. CAN'T HOG THE BEAUTY FOREVER, YA KNOW."

(Hehe, parli pro jokes...)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I have no idea what you guys are talking about, so neither does Queenie. ^_^ )

Lidia and Lucia were both acting very strange, indeed. It was as if they were speaking Mermish, for Queenie hadn't the slightest idea who the doctor or Cumberbatch was and when she turned her bright red eyes to the television screen to find out, she quickly lost interest. To Queenie, there was only one plausible explanation for their strange behavior. Well, it was the answer to all matters, really.

"Oh, that's hardly fair. You two went hunting without me, didn't you?" Queenie whined, mouth pulled slightly to the side as she looked at them mournfully.

(Happy HP anniversary!)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(*stuffs Mafia in my bed next to Benedict* It's okay, Mafia, we'll keep you company! Just because you never get posted on (partially my fault) doesn't mean we don't love you!

Anyways, this is my semi-annualish "LID AIN'T GUNNA BE HERE FOR A BIT CUZ SHE'LL BE AT THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH, NOBODY PANIC" post. But as nobody bothers, carry on as you were!)

"Well..." I started to answer Queenie, but was interrupted by the clip of 'The Almost People,' which made me squeal in terror/delight and dive behind a couch to giggle at the thought of TWO DOCTORS at once. Yum. "Sorta hunting." I continued from my spot, which then moved to be a perch upon the back of the couch. "Man hunting. I like men." I said in my manliest voice. "Haven't had a proper snack in a while, actually. I'm beginning to wonder if I really am a vampire." I shrugged, unconcerned. If time continued to stretch like it was currently doing, I wouldn't need to eat again till the Master returned. Hmm.

(This was a post.)
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((QUICK POST IS QUICK))

Lucia's jaw almost-literally fell on the floor as she saw the end of The Almost People. "LIDIA. Not only is Amy about to have a BABY, but we find out who River is next week! THERE MIGHT BE A CONNECTION! PEOPLE MIGHT BE RIGHT!" She squealed and burrowed into the couch. "THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME I CAN'T TAKE IT MAKE IT STOP!"

((GOTTA GO I'LL MAKE IT BIGGER WHEN I REMEMBER))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)