Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(How close is that to Paris and/or Knotts? Apparently they live right down the road from the Berry Farm, so that's why we're going there. And I've never been there and I've been to Disneyland a bunch of times, so time for something new.
*writes on hand: Rancho Cucamonga...*)

"Bouncing on your toes." I replied simply, staring up at Maria with big innocent-puppy eyes.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I had to Mapquest it, and Rancho Cucamonga is like 50 minutes from Knott's. And to be honest, I've never heard of Paris, do you mean Perris? I don't think it's Perris though, cos Knott's is in Buena Park.))

"Bouncing on your toes." Lidia looked up at me with puppy-dog eyes.

I laughed anyways. "Well, I need to corral everyone who's going on the trip? If I can find anyone."

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(*holds hands up in innocence* I've never been to LA, don't ask me! I know like, Disneyland, and that's it. Californian geography is lost on me. :( )

I giggled as Maria laughed. "Well, I haven't heard anyone moving in the house recently, lemme check." I listened for a moment. "Nope, not a soul. Try yelling to get their attention." I suggested.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I'm reading Percy Jackson and I just keep imagining Logan as a 12 year old. Makes me want to see the movie again, yum!)

From within the mansion, Maria asked if anyone was planning to go on the trip with her. Queenie's ears perked up. For a moment, she forgot altogether that she was only a few feet away from an agressive newborn and smiled to herself. She quite liked tripping but something told her that this wasn't the kind of trip Maria was referring too.

Inside the bubble, Feline attempted to find an opening with the hands, eyes still fixed on Queenie.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Hahah, it's okay Vi. When are you coming down?))

I nodded solemnly.

"WHERE IS EVERYONE?" I yelled. "I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO SPAIN! WHO'S GOING TO SPAIN?! PEEEEEEEEEOPLE!"

I grinned at Lidia. "Like that?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I stumbled through a large colorful portal presented to me by the people in the colorful world. I felt as if I had eaten too many skittles of the late. My head pounded, and I was in a strong need to hunt. As I exited the portal, I found myself coming out of my own bedroom walk in closet. "Hello?" I asked out loud as I made my way into the hallway and down the stairs. I had no idea how long I had been gone in Mafia time... And I also didn't know if anything happened as I was in another reality.

((I'm BAAA-AAAAAAAK!!!))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Welcome back! From me and Emma! :) )

I wave good-bye to smoking hot Christina and almost feel bad because of the age difference.
"Bye, Dex." She winks and I give her a smirk right back.

I haul my carry on and walk through the tunnel. I wonder where my dad is waiting for me. It's day time and the sun is blazing. After I find the rest of my luggage, I stroll over to the waiting area and scan the sea of people. A bunch of signs held up for names that mean nothing to me. Then suddenly, I see one, the only one in a shade of blood red.

"Dexter Logan Peeta" it reads and holding it up is a man who isn't my father. He looks nervous, though, as if failing to pick me up will cost him his life. I pull my luggage and walk towards him. When he catches my eye, he seems to be taken back. Whoever this guy was expecting certainly wasn't this 18 year old kid...with a pulse.

"Mr. Peeta?"

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(I'm in LA now, actually. Well, Anaheim. Got a whole week to kill, lots of stuff to do. Apparently I'm being dragged to an Angels game, lovely. Cuz baseball's so much fun. *sarcasm hand is raised, but is not ungrateful*
Nicholle is alive! Had fun? Gunna ramble on in Chinese now? :D)

I nodded, grinning. "Yup. Exactly like that."

(Has nuthin else to say....)
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Sorry for not swinging by more often-- I'm joining the SketchBook Project, so I'm drawing for that, and doing the applications to the art school and the art summer camp, so I'm massively busy. Good news is that I got killer acrylic paints and brushes and canvas.))

((Horrible news is that I've still got my darn insomnia problem.))

Monica slowly kicked a tightly packed luggage with the toe of her Chuck Taylors,faintly noticing the absense of the sweet human smell. "That would be nice. Can Maria remove those memories, or block them at the very least? For the time being, until Feline becomes . . ." She struggled for a word for a half second. "civilized?" She finished. "Then I can try to tame her and wean her off the human blood."

It should be relatively easy. Monica had dealt with worse, hadn't she?

She brushed her violet hair out of her face, tugging the hem of her black hood over her eyes. She peered outside to check up on Feline's situtation, and had to stifle her near-dead-heart attack.

Clutching her heart, she asked aloud. "Hey, Queens, are you staying behind? I could use some help with Feline." Monica's fuzzy brain could not comprehend the scene of two tiny girls within such close proximity of each other, with only the paper-thin, transparent bubble surface between them. Feline's speed was increasing, like watching someone slip out of slow-motion. Monica wondered if she was using all of her force to resist the time-warp, and if when she returned to normal speed, she would slam into the wall of her flimsy prison.

((Just a general, unrelated question: Do the words demon, robotic, angels, pure humans, gears, apocalypse, mechanism, and monarchy make sense together to make a story plot?))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((I'm in the hometown of Taylor Lautner. Jealous? Thought so. *feels smug*
ANYHOO.

I've been away FIVE DAYS and all I get is one page and a half?? My goodness, people!!

Hey, no forgetting Lucia in the living room waiting for everyone. :(

HI NICHOLLE! And HI VIOLA! and HI LOURDES! and HI EMMIE (again)! and HI DEXTER (also again)!))

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard Maria's yell.

"For goodness sake, woman, I'm right here!" I yelled. Maria smiled angelically. I picked up my bags and deposited them in the Mafia Mobile, grumbling about stupid vampires that couldn't see five feet ahead of them.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)