Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

Sunny now knows the legends, but she still doesn't know that they're real, or that Sam imprinted on her, or what imprinting also entails. I just remembered that the imprinting works both ways, and that Sunny wasn't showing any feeling to the pull of the imprint, so I put it in there.

Now I need to ask you guys(meaning anyone who will show up in my absence), what should I do with Sunny first? Have her let Sam in first, get them to become, then tell the secret, or tell her the secret first, then let Sam in, and then finally when their feelings are strong tell her about the imprinting. I shall hint that she shall not like imprinting, just to give this story a nice dose of teenage drama. XD
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hmmm.... I like the thought of secret first, then the feelings and then the imprinting! Feels like a logical sequence of lovvveee! (:

Sorry, I'd love to post more but I have to make a few more stops around the threads before returning to doing what I should be doing!! xD ♥♥

EDIT: Really guys?? It's been MONTHS since I've been on!! *glances around quickly* The crickets have almost completely taken over!!!! :heartbroke: We neeeeeed to stop this!! :banghead: Alright alright, it's 2 am and I'm all out of brain-juice so I'll be back tomorrow (I hope!! :? ) and then we'll get these cobwebs out of the way!!! *sighs* :hello: :bye:

EDIT # 2: Oh nooooo... our lovely thread is dead!! :cry:

Okay, listen up everyone! I'm hoping that most of us are subscribed to this thread and that we everyone gets emails when someone posts? Anyways, next week is exam week for me so after tomorrow, I'll probably have a few hours to spare!! Here's the plan: we all get together some time next week... and before that, hopefully there will be more posts this weekend so we can plan for a day to meet up?

I'm going to set an alarm for myself so that I don't forget and I hope to see everyone else this weekend! Or next week! SOON! WE HAVE TO BRING TEAM QUIL BACK!!! XD

Alright, now I'm off to finish editing my section for the paper (Did I mention that I'm an editor this year?! XD) so I'll see you soon!!! ♥♥

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

AHHHH. I apologize for double posting, but editing apparently doesn't send out an email! So I hope that this post does and that all of you will read EDIT #2 of my previous post and come back!!!!! :D :D :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥