Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by willowtree »

Roo~ ayyyy, okay?
Thankies for forgiving me! *beams*

Fatsicles~ Sally-May? Allrighty, dear. *pats head condescendingly*

Hey Aya-Chan! Hey Nan!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I took a deep breath. "Okay. Okay. But... Seth." I stared into my hot chocolate, as if it would rise out of my cup and announce the answer to all my problems.

Jo sighed. "I know. Can I tell Paul to help? Will it hurt him to help? How do I convince Seth, especially after... you know..."

I took another deep breath, fighting against tears. You can do this, I told myself fiercely. "I... I can deal with Seth. We'll both be heart-broken for a bit, but... I have to let him let me do this. And it has to be me," I said. I finally looked up from my drink to look at Johanna. "I'm gonna need your support again, after I talk to him. Please? Please help me," I added, wondering if begging would help my cause.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hey guys! I can't RP right now.. too tired. Got an 7am-5pm day tomorrow :( so i need some sleep...

@Chels: Come join Sunny, Tyler and Cass at the beach...

@Sunny: Awesome!! Hopefully I'll have time to RP tomorrow.. but you might be back before then. I'm cool with wherever you take this...

@Hanny: I have no idea what we were talking about.. and i'm too lazy to read back. So whatever :lol:
Aww, you're welcome!!

Sooo.. I'll try and be back tomorrow, but i'll definitely be back ASAP!

Oh and where's Quil?? Does anyone know... i'm guessing still with Emmie's character??

Gotta go!

~Paige
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Heylo, Quils! I'm back :D
I'm too lazy to catch up cuz I just finished like 80 notifictions on fb and the teen thread...
and I have the other teams in front of me -sigh*

So can someone just fill me up with what happened? Pleaaaaaaaaaaase

Mo~ sometimes. You were barely on when me and what's his name kind of had a fight :lol:
She said hi back lol

Emmie~ Who doesn't love Damon? But I like him much better in the show.

Fat~ you are really here! I'm proud of you, hun. thankis, I had alot of fun.
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Hey. Sorry for being so AWOL. Paige, Emma says that you can take over Quil if you want to get your thing going with him. Incase she can't be here and what not.)

(Just popping my head in to let you guys know we're okay. Ill come back and post later. I gotta run to the post office. :lol: )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Uhm, it's so DEAD! *DEAD... dead... dead... dead...*

*runs and hides*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

I'm really sorry, guys! I know that it takes everyones co-operation to keep the team alive,but...but...I was forced to move back to Thailand and now I am also forced to go to a normal Thai school. Problem: Thailand and U.S. have different material standards. What do I have to do? Study an entire years worth of material, get tested on said material, get certified with pre-requisites, then go into the middle of the year. So expect me gone for a while, I'm sorry!!!
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

I'll try to liven it up here a bit!
Hi guys!

I'm here with some wonderful news! The mods will let us have a birthday party for Nessie (and Bella) on the 11th! We are throwing the party for Nessie, but it is also a surprise party for Bella. Isn’t it terrific?

So far, we can have a new party thread that we can post images on! Emmett is also pushing for a games thread so that we can have some fun playing a few games.

Here is the wonderful Invitation that Jaspersgrl came up with! Remember it’s a SURPRISE PARTY! Don’t tell Bella!

We will start the party on September 11th, and it will run all day long. Please let everyone know so that we can have a really great party. I know most of the family will be there, and we are all bringing gifts!

So come over to the Birthday Bash thread to wish Nessie (and Bella) a Happy Birthday and bring a "gift" to post. I'll see you on the 11th!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
aussie-twigirl

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Team Quil! Where are y'al!? We're dying people!!! :'( :'(

Alice: Hey girl! :) Awesome! Will check it out!!!! :D :D

Awwww Sunny! That sounds horrible. I'm sorry :( That's okay we understand. Come back when you can :)

Hanny: I know!! Where is everyyyyyyyyyyybody?!

Dex: Okay! I see what i come up with!

Shai: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

hmmm....... i don't know what to RP? No ones Rped in a while!!!!!!!!!! COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TEAM QUIL!!

-Paige
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
aussie-twigirl

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Right. So I checked the do's and don'ts to double posting and this is allowed. Sooo..

Hello!!! *Echos back* 'Hello'
......hmm WHERE IS EVERYONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?????!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Everone's let the team down!! humph!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm going to TRY and RP... .

Cassie- Walk on the beach
Tyler and Sunny- on the beach too. Introducing selves to Cassie.
Mae and Joh- also on the beach i think. Having 'the chat'
Embry- ????
Clove- ????
Ookami-????

I gently took her hand and gave it a shake, while introducing myself as well. "I'm Cassie. Nice to meet you, Sunny and Tyler."
"Likewise. Say, were you just about to go to the beach?" Sunny asked me.
"Yeah, I was out on a walk." I replied. "I was looking for something to do."
"Well, there's this campfire on the beach tonight. You wanna join us?" Sunny asked me enthusiastically.
"And all the kids on the rez will be there. It's going to be wicked fun!" Tyler added.
I hesitated and I thought about it. I hadn't really been to many social things since i first came to La Push. And Tyler had made it sound like lots of fun.
"Okay" I said. "Sounds like fun"
"It will be. And you can meet Quil Atera" Sunny smiled.
A smile started to form on my face too, as i wondered who this Quil person was.

So maybe a campfire can open it up for EVERYONE to come back and join in!!! :D :D :D And Me and Quil can imprint too.

COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK!

-Paige
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

I'll be back in the afternoon in Thailand. (REAL early in the morning in the U.S.) I have homework *cough*that's not even mine*cough* to finish by the morning so I'm probably gonna pull an all nighter then give my brother's hoework to him before he goes to school. I'll regain some sleep after heleaves and I'll wake up in the afternoon to RP. I promise! I have to reply an e-mail anyway.