Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hey guys! Good to see we're reviving the thread a bit :) Yay!! Finally getting to the bonfire. I'll be back really soon. Uni is once again chaining me up and locking away my life gah! So i've gotta get some assignments and homework outta the way :(

Oh and Shai's computer is being mean and horrible and not working so she'll be back soon, just gotta get it fixed or something :(
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hi, I'm sorry I'm so MIA lately. I'm so MIA all the time!
But my compy is tottally ruined, like Piege said (btw thanks), and I'm just back to school so i have lots of stuff.
I hope it ends soon cuz I miss rping.

Anyway, I have to go....
bye ♥
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

*sighs* This is ridiculous!! I have to wake up at 4 am to do homework so that I can come post on ONE thread?? My life is ridiculous :/
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey guys!" I said, plopping onto a wooden log, pulling Paul down next to me. The bonfire had finally rolled around, and thankfully, everyone was here... except Mae of course.

I glanced quickly at Seth. He was sitting next to Sam, both of them looking equally miserable. Sam's face was unshaved, his eyes looking dead. Seth's face looked like he hadn't slept in weeks and had a sick gray tinge to it. I turned my head to blink away tears.

Why did life have to be so complicated??

"Hey Joha, Paul, nice of you to join us," came a voice from the other side of the fire. I looked over to see Sunny sitting next to Tyler with Cassie on the other side. I grinned over at her, putting sadness and worry behind me.

"Hey Sunny! I know, I know, I've been MIA, but hey, blame Paul! I didn't ask him to kidnap me for a whole week!" I looked slyly at Paul who had his hands up in surrender.

"Hey now, she didn't complain either!" I punched him in the arm and he faked some pain, falling off the log while holding onto his arm tightly.

Everyone burst into laughter and eventually I had to join in. I pulled Paul up off the floor and kissed his cheek before punching him again.

I had missed this, having fun with my friends. Now all that was left was for Mae to come back hom and make things right with Seth. I knew she would make the right choice. She had to.

I smiled encouragingly at Seth, but he just shook his head and then got up to leave. Everyone's eyes followed him as he ran into the forest, and moments later a pitiful howl ripped through the air. The guys all winced in unison.

"Who wants to go swimming?" Paul asked, trying to lighten the mood. He looked over at me and I nodded, grinning as I grabbed his hand and ran to the water. I jumped into the cold waves in only my tank and shorts.

I dipped my head in the cold water, clearing my head. I came up gasping for air, and looked to see that everyone had joined in. I saw Sam running into the forest and searched helplessly for Mae's face.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

Hi, Fat. Um, can you clear up that last sentence, please? Is Sam looking for Seth, or is Seth looking for Mae. Sunny's Sam's imprint so his presence in the scene is kinda important, and if he is I can then make Sunny go through with her promise to Tyler to give Sam a chance.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Oh, this is absolutely insane. I do not approve of homework, you know. It is frightfully annoying. Anyway, hello to Shai-na, Roo, Emmie, Sunny, and Fat! Thank you all for posting.))

The concerts were amazing, and Gideon and I stopped by some book things. I e-mailed a full account of it to Johanna, and I could practically see her rolling her eyes at me. She just didn't get me and my books, or even Seth. The guilt still tinged my Chicago experience, although that was pretty difficult. Chicago was amazing. We even went to Navy Pier and and giant ferris wheel. I haven't had that much fun in ages; my mom's too busy, my sister is too absorbed with her school--she loves math, science, and all the rest--and my dad... well, he's hard to talk about. He left when I was three. So I don't do anything with him. I told Gideon so, and he smiled. His smile was amazing. Like sunlight in a storm. Y'know?

The night before we left, Gideon announced that we should go out someplace fancy. We'd been eating things like hotdogs all week so far. It sounded amazing, excepting the fact I had nothing to wear. I frantically searched my suitcase that night, and found a dress Jo must've sneaked in. Thank goodness for Jo. She had also helpfully added a note, saying:

Because I know you'll need it. Wear the light brown/gold eyeshadow, and a touch of that rosy blush. It'd look lovely with this dress. I also packed some nice earrings, and a matching necklace. Even a ring if you want.

Your caring, smart friend,
Jo

I laughed and followed her instructions. She was right; I looked stunning.

I knocked on the door that joined Gideon's room to mine once I was reading and everything was done.

"Hey! Ready yet? Where're we going, anyhoo?" I called. The door opened, and I bit my cheek in surprise. Gideon was wearing a gorgeous shirt that he must've got done--dry cleaned, or the like. Prim black pants and sneakers completed the outfit. We looked each other up and down, then there was an awkward silence.

"You look--wow. Are those shoes walkable?" Gideon said finally. I laughed.

"Likewise, and yes. Well, mostly. How far is it?" I questioned, twisting my feet around and eyeing them. Gideon grabbed my hand and he laughed, too, as we walked out the door.

"I was kidding you, you know, when I said to walk. We're going around the block," he informed me. We ran down the stairs leading outside, me nearly falling lots, and Gideon catching me every time. We finally, and surprisingly, made it down in one piece. Gideon opened the door of the hotel to me, and bowed like a proper gentleman. I giggled and curtsied. I accepted his arm and we walked to the restaurant.

I won't bore you with all the details, but all in all, I laughed all the time and had the best time in ages. I was really dreading going home as I slipped under my covers that night and fell asleep.

((Holycrapthatwaslong. But it let out my creative juices. Yay.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I've been gone months, and only two posts?? Yikes you guys!! Well, I'm back just for right now but I'll try to check in again soon!!!!! ♥♥

Oh & Sunny, I just saw Sam running (don't remember where to) and I was the one looking for Mae, hoping that she'd be back soon! :D)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Johanna walked slowly home, Paul watching from the forest nearby, and just thought.

Mae had emailed me a day or so ago, telling me everything she'd done in Chicago. She was a little guilty for hurting Seth, but she was happy.

How could I not understand? Sometimes, you just had to follow your heart...

And then there was Sunny. Did she even know about the wolves yet? It was so hard to see Seth and Sam hurting... it made Paul hurt too...

I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door, dropping them on the side table as I walked to my bedroom.

Once I was in my PJ's I padded back downstairs and made some coffee. Sitting in front of the TV with a cup of coffee was extremely therapeutic.

I fell asleep to the sounds of Melinda Gordon talking another ghost into the light. And I dreamt a mishmosh of The Navy Pier, bright lights and wolves running in the dark.

I meant to work out some issue Joha's having in her dream, but the bell's about to ring for 3rd period (sitting in the school library LOL) So I have to go... :( I'll be back ASAP!!!! ♥ you guys!!!! (:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Oi! People! Where are you? :( I've been gone months, too! Bloody Hades, people!

Oiiiiiiiiii!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Was it seriously SEPTEMBER that I last posted!?!?!? :S

Many hugs and sorrys!!!!!! So where is everyone????

COME. BACK!!

And lets get this party started!!! ha!
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Woo, partay! *grooves out*

Apology accepted, Roo.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

wow, if my post is still in this page it means this thread is tottally dead.
I'm sorry I'm barely on, i really am. I just don't have time for it, and I don't think I will in a long time. I'm really busy, REALLY busy.
I'm sorry :P
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha