Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Okay, you'r just lucky that I currently have no work to do in class and we have laptops today!! Anyways, let's get to the RPGing people!!!!

Didn't we have a whole plot planned??????? Whatever happened to that? Does anyone remember????

Well I gotta go, but I may check back later... Don't get your hopes up though, I'm swamped with studying :/

Anyways, <3 ya!!! (:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

SunnySummerSunshine wrote:Hi, Fat. Um, can you clear up that last sentence, please? Is Sam looking for Seth, or is Seth looking for Mae. Sunny's Sam's imprint so his presence in the scene is kinda important, and if he is I can then make Sunny go through with her promise to Tyler to give Sam a chance.
Fat, you said "I dipped my head in the cold water, clearing my head. I came up gasping for air, and looked to see that everyone had joined in. I saw Sam running into the forest and searched helplessly for Mae's face." That still confuses me and I don't know if Sam's there or not. I need you to tell me if he's there.

And sorry for not coming very much. I'm in a boarding schoolo now and we're not allowed to use the computers except for work. And the teacher check use periodically, so I don't take the risk.
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

So what are we gonna RP about??? Anyone got any ideas.... my brain can't think of anything right now. Too busy with bio and chem study, ugh.

Hey Fat! Sunny! Hanny! Shai! :D :D
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
SunnySummerSunshine

Hi Paige. Well, I was gonna make Sunny cave into letting Sam in, but Fat has yet to clarify if he is present at the bonfire or not. So I have no idea what to do until she comes and clearifies that. -*-
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey Paige (:

Sunny ~ Sorry haha, Sam just ran away into the forest (: but hey, if its important to the plot then just ignore that...let's just say everyone's at the bonfire but Mae who is still in Chicago? Which reminds me!

I'm writing a new story!! And Joha & Mae are characters in it.... I just started it, but I might post it on facebook.... I only have the first chapter (it's 3000 words) but I think it came out pretty good :D

Ummm.... well the wolves could RP another vamp? Maybe we could.....uhhh.... goshhh.... Well first let's resolve the remaining imprint issues!! And then maybe one of us will get an idea! :D

How ironic that school keeps me from lexing but Im lexing from school right now!! Anyways, I do have to go now, so I will be back as soon as possible!! Byeee!! Hugs & Kisses (: ♥♥

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(What no more roleplaying? :) Clove is standing by until some sort of story line is formed. In the mean time, Happy New Year!)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

okay guys, BRAINSTORMING TIME!

My ideas so far:

-bonfire
-wolf legends?
-beach day?
-Christmas party
-New Years party

What do other peoples think?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(A Christmas party is always a fun idea. :p Id like to see that take place somewhere even if its not even Christmas anymore!)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SunnySummerSunshine

Okay, apparently Fat has decided that Sam never left the bonfire, and so I shall continue MY part of the story and whoever else is involved. And even if Joha has already went home, I'm gonna rewind a bit and make her leave later, okay? Good!

If I remember correctly they just went swimming, right?

Oh! And I vote for the bonfire with the legends! Sunny's been out of the loop for so long (._.)

(Sunny's POV)

After being dragged into the ocean by Tyler, I deciced to get payback by pushing him back into the water. We then proceeded to wrestle, trying very hard on my part, in the water. A strange tugging at my heart had made me turn my gaze towards the beach. I looked up to see that Sam was sitting on the sand eyes glued to me with such a painful look that I felt my heart clench. Since when was he able to make me feel like this? Feel guilty all the time?

I shook my head and tried to focus on something else. I found that I didn't have to try hard because Tyler decided to swing me on to his shoulder and paraded me back to land. I did not like to be man-handled AT ALL!

I heard what sounded like a a soft growl from my right. I managed to look through the curtains of my hair to see that he was he was staring at Tyler with a murderous look, but after he "growled" he quickly pressed his lips together into a thin line, like he was trying not to let anything else pass. Good, he's learnin to keep his comments and controlling persona to himself.

Ty, acting oblivious tothe sitution, although I KNOW he heard that growl, dumped me onto a and sat down beside me. The others had started coming back as well. Jo decided that she just wanted to to go back and change, so Paul went with her to drop her off. Sam had moved from sitting on the sand to s on a log that was close to me and Tyler, but far enough that I wouldn't have snapped at him for invading my persnal space. He's being cautious, as he should be. But strangely there was a small ache in my chest at the knowledge that Sam feared my wrath. What the heck is wrong with me?

I huddled closer to Tyler for warmth since his body heat seemed to just radiate off of him, but I found myself wishing it was someone else I was huddled to. Someone who was turning my world upside down.

Once everyone was properly seated, the Elders of the tribe came closer to the fire, and began to recount the legends of the tribe that everyone here but me has heard since childhood. It was the first time that I have heard of the legends, and I was truly fascinated.

DONE! Anyone can take it from there, or jump in the middle if you'd like. I won't be on here very often 'cause school in Thailand is horrid andI have finals next week with make-up work to do on the side. But I'll try to check in as often as I can. Love you all!

Sunny
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Oooh niice! Well I'm just gonna say Jo came back haha :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I snuck back to the bonfire, wearing a warm sweater and night-black skinny jeans.

Paul walked behind me, silently without even trying I might add. I sneakily sat next to Sunny & Ty with Paul by my side.

I could see Sam sticking close to Sunny, watching Sunny so intently he didn't even seem to see the rest of the world.

I settled in to listen to the Elders recount the legends that I'd heard once... when I had come here with my parents, a faraway summer from my childhood...

I shook my head as if to clear it and heard the Elders speak three whispered words. "The Cold Ones," they said.

There was a visible stiffening among the guys and then they relaxed as the girls moved closer. My eyes slid to Sunny who was sitting cuddled up against Tyler...

Sam looked heartbroken... and surprisingly, so did Sunny! Hmm... A smile broke out on my face and I quickly stifled it.

Maybe things would turn out well after all. As the legends came to an end, I could see a few smiles and only two grimaces.

Seth was still grieving over Mae. She was due to return from Chicago any day now and I was anxious to see what decision she'd made.

I would, of course, support her no matter what. I began to see shadows dancing by the fire. Too close, in fact.

Much too close to be a true shadow... They seemed to writhe and cringe from the light and then move slowly towards the forest.

I blinked and the sand, water and open sky were all gone. I was frightened for a moment before I felt Paul's warm arms around me, slipping me under my covers and planting a kiss on my forehead before walking towards the window.

I pretended to stay asleep and watched him as he carefully scanned the forest beyond the glass.

I groaned a little and turned onto my side, peeking out of one eye.

Paul turned and came back to the bed, sitting at my side and brushing his fingers through my hair until all I could see was the darkness behind my eyelids and the shadows that couldn't be shadows.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meh, I dunno where to go from here :lol:

Since we've covered the bonfire and the wolf legends (and now that Sunny's in the know!) we can move to the Christmas party where maybe we'll resolve all out imprint issues?? Come back Mae! :D