Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Cherokee wrote:Speaking of movies and such...

I went and saw Saw 5 and before the movie, it showed the twilight trailer. There were only about 16 people in the theater and I screamed and after the trailer I clapped. People stared. I didn't care.

And the poster was out front and I had seen it as I went outside (I got pictures after the movie was over. People stared (again). And I still didn't care. Since its the place where my party is going to be, we're going to see if they will give it to me as a gift or let me buy it from them at the party or something.

ANYWAY, I thought the trailer was only showing before Summit movies...? Or am I missing something?
Haha.
You go girl. :D
Who cares what other people think.
It's Twilight if they haven't figured it out yet.
There's never ever a logical way for as Twilight obsessed fan to react to anything Twilight related.
Omg, I still need to go to my local theater because they have this Twilight display case there too.
I need to take a picture with it. :D
I_love_Bloodsuckers wrote:In Literature we were starting to read "Animal Farm" and I was like "Why can't we just read Twilight? Sheesh!" My teacher she started laughing, because she knows I like Twilight, she's awesome! Ha, but I really wish we could, like seriously! :D
Ome!
People in my grade are reading Animal Farm too.
LOL.
I would have said the same thing. :D
What's so bad with Twilight?
Why can't we read it in English class?
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
strawberry
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by strawberry »

actually, I have Twilight Moment nearly everyday. There is this new guy in our class and he looks exactly like how I always imagined Taylor... :D
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Every time I see someone dating someone, I think to myself "he's no good, doesn't look like Edward"
It's sad............
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

strawberry wrote:actually, I have Twilight Moment nearly everyday. There is this new guy in our class and he looks exactly like how I always imagined Taylor... :D
That's not a bad thing in the slightest! :lol:

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

cutesweetiezzz wrote: What's so bad with Twilight?
Why can't we read it in English class?
My brother Dakota is a junior and they are reading it in his class.

They even get the choice to bring in an outsider, someone who doesn't go to their school, and have them join the reading group. He might be taking me in to class with him, so that's cool =]

Also, I know they are Harry Potter (*gasp* YOU CAN'T SAY HIS NAMEON THE TWILIGHT SITES!), but you all should try Blood Pops.

I swear, I ordered 84 for my birthday party and I tried one early...my mouth is completely bloody and my lips are dark red (No lip stick required, sort of like vampires...OH WAIT! Ha.) and, oh my gosh...it's wonderful.

I feel like a vampire.

With my newborn-turning-vegetarian-vampire contacts in, glitter all over my arms, and sucking on a Blood Pop, I might as well be one. ;-)
~!Cherry!~
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I was bored the other day and was scrolling through MTV on demand and saw the episode of PUNK'D with Justin Long, so I hit play and start to think to myself, "I wonder if next year they'll PUNK people from Twilight, I'd love to see Rob just totally lose his cool and start yelling." then the two actresses that were helping PUNK him walk in, and one is none other than Ashley Greene, our very own Alice! I burst out laughing at the irony of it!
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
anilu
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by anilu »

Last week I was in Biology class and they were talking about animals, taxonomy and that stuff.. suddenly someone said "spider monker" and I promised I made an effort not to laugh histerically xD and after the spider monkey incident a guy sitting besides me was talking about grizzly bears and mountain lions..
It was like all the animals that reminded me of Twilight xD all that was missing was someone talking about penguins :lol:
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

All of a sudden, practically all my friend's have started calling me Spider Monkey.

I haven't mentioned it to them, and I know they haven't seen the video where Eddiepuss calls Bella that...but it's just so weird.

But I like it =]
~!Cherry!~
Kim-Kate
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kim-Kate »

I did the Mitosis Lab from Twilight in AP Bio last week. That's all I have.

Oh, and on my English final back in June I was writing an essay and all I could think about is how the question applied to Twilight.

And my essay on my Spanish final featured Twilight characters: I wrote to my penpal Eduardo about my best friend Isabella and I finding a dog who I named Bella (who was originally going to be named Jacob until I realized I kept calling it a girl. Darn, I could have named her Leah! Sorry, delayed reaction (by about 5 months, lol) ).

There are probably more. They'll come to me eventually.
me: "So what does that make me?"
my friend: "A preppy, demi-goth nerd."
me: "That is such a paradox."

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it" -Anonymous
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Alright we are at the volvo dealership looking at cars for my mom when I see a pale hot guy next to a volvo. After that my parents said we had to go so I get into the car when I see a red M3 with a very pretty tall blond girl and right behind that a yellow porsche with a shorter spiky black haired equally pretty girl in there.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!