Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Omeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

On Saturday, my friends and I went to the mall and we went into Claire's. I wandered off because I was looking for some stuff and I heard my name and Twilight in the same sentence, so I turned around. It was seriously the best day everrrrrrr...almost. Well, I went over to where all my friends are and I saw it or them. I saw this girl with a T-shirt from Hot Topic. I was like, "Wowwwwww." Before that, my friends were talking to that girl and she was with her friends too. That girl was like, "I'm the ultimate Twilight fan." One of my friends were like, "Ohhh, Elaine (me) is going to beat you up for that." But I didn't. haha. Well, we were like talking for like 10 minutes there and it was awesome. I was soooooo happy and excited. :D
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

saw a Porsche 911 Turbo today....it was black, but STILL!
Nonetheless i squealed like a five year old and said "ALICE!" only to have my mom turn and stare at me :roll:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

My friends aunt had a baby yesterday or today or sometime and he has the best name ever.His full name is Brady James Edwards!!!! :o How cool is that.And his father is called Mike!I dont think they have ever even heard of Twilight so its kinda freaky but in a really really cool way!!
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

vamp na hEireann wrote:My friends aunt had a baby yesterday or today or sometime and he has the best name ever.His full name is Brady James Edwards!!!! :o How cool is that.And his father is called Mike!I dont think they have ever even heard of Twilight so its kinda freaky but in a really really cool way!!

Really?!
Brady James Edwards??????
That's going to be one famous baby when he grows up. :lol:
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

I'm baaaaaaaaack.

Sorry, but this isn't Edward Hale news. I have not heard from him in months. If anyone DOES get him to IM you back, will you ask what I possibly did wrong? Because "I'm very sorry, but I can't see you anymore." isn't really a good excuse for me...

ANYWAY.

My step-dad has a roommate named Jeff, and while I was over at his house, I mentioned Twilight and that my entire Sweet 16 is focused on it and they should read it...and then we got into the whole vampire/werewolf/mythical world debate and such.

He told me he would read it. I didn't really think he would.

That was a few months ago. I went back over there on Saturday night and was surprised when the first words out of his mouth to me were, "I have read a lot of that book."

That book could only be Twilight, obviously, so I said, "How far'd you get?" and "Do you think you'll be done by my party?" It's on November 22nd (And mine was planned WAY before the Lex's. *growls*)

He got me the book and I flipped it open to see him stopped on the FIRST PAGE OF CHAPTER 13!!!!!!

He then told me that he was so busy with work, he didn't think he'd be reading much, so he was loaning it to my mom, because, he said, she'd probably have it finished by the time he was able to read again.

I proceeded to chew him out and say that Chapter 13 is THE chapter to read. He asked why and I answered, "It's THE chapter. The one that started it all. It CREATED the book." etc, etc...

He told me that he thought the biggest chapter was when Edward saved Bella in Port Angeles...and then I got into a rant about the movie script... *coughs* *grins sheepishly* *coughs*

I won't say what the rant was, because if you haven't read the script or you don't want it to be ruined, I won't do that to you...but he was pretty p-o'd as well.

Anyway, he's not THAT much older than me *coughs* only 9 years *coughs* and he's kind of hot. Not that I'd ever tell anyone that.

But that's my get-back-into-the-lex-after-Edward-Hale-broke-my-heart...or whatever...Twilight Moment. I hope I'm on here a lot more now...AND I NEED IDEAS FOR MY SWEET 16!!!

It's going to be one huge Twilight Moment, so I figure it's okay to talk about here, haha

GLAD TO BE BACK AND SORRY I'VE BEEN OUTTA TOUCH!!!
~!Cherry!~
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

ideas? hmm...you could make a lot of egg dishes. that would be funny. well, i would find that funny anyway.

and cover things in feathers. hehe.

i don't really have any good ideas, as you might have guessed. and 9 years older isn't that bad....though there's a rule. take his age, divide by two, and add seven. if you're not that age, then it's weird. soo you're 16, then he's...25? so half would be 12.5 plus seven is 19.5.

oh no. well.....i dunno then haha.

my twilight moment is when i found a silver s60 in my school's parking lot and took pictures of it. and also when i discovered that my crush's birthday is june 20 (edward's!!)....hmm i talk about him a lot so i should stop...
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I'm not sure if this is a Twilight moment per se, but I'll share it anyway.
I was at the bookstore browsing for something new to read and I remembered hearing about the Southern Vampire Series, but I couldn't remember the author. I went up to the girl at customer service and she helped me find the books. She said "Everyone's reading about vampires and asking for vampire books." So I said to her "It's a Twilight thing!" She looked at me like I was an alien, she didn't get it. Guess she hadn't read Twilight, she had no idea what I was talking about!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:and 9 years older isn't that bad....though there's a rule. take his age, divide by two, and add seven. if you're not that age, then it's weird. soo you're 16, then he's...25? so half would be 12.5 plus seven is 19.5.

oh no. well.....i dunno then haha.
I don't think my family goes by that rule. My older brother is dating a 27 year old and he's only 17, haha.

But it doesn't matter, anyway. Jeff has a girlfriend, lol.

And as for the ideas, THANKS, but I need more of food ideas. Main dishes.

I am already making blood filled cupcakes, we'll have a Twilight cover cake (or something. I'm not sure what the cake will look like), puppy chow served in dog dishes with the werewolves...oops, I mean SHAPE SHIFTER's names on them...

But the only main dish I have is pizza, because it's the only food Edward ate in Twilight. I was thinking Mushroom Ravioli...but I don't like it =/

Haha. I wanted to do more little inside jokes, but most of the people coming won't have read all the books, let alone the first. I am trying to make as many as I can read it, but not all of them will.

We're going to watch the movie around 4 or 5 at night and then head to an afterparty and Twilight-it-up, haha.
~!Cherry!~
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Cherokee wrote:I'm baaaaaaaaack.

Sorry, but this isn't Edward Hale news. I have not heard from him in months. If anyone DOES get him to IM you back, will you ask what I possibly did wrong? Because "I'm very sorry, but I can't see you anymore." isn't really a good excuse for me...

But that's my get-back-into-the-lex-after-Edward-Hale-broke-my-heart...or whatever...Twilight Moment.

*reads*.........*looks around*.........*grabs bat*
what happened?
seriously, whether through pm or something Cherokee, i'm here for you!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Elizabeth wrote:I'm not sure if this is a Twilight moment per se, but I'll share it anyway.
I was at the bookstore browsing for something new to read and I remembered hearing about the Southern Vampire Series, but I couldn't remember the author. I went up to the girl at customer service and she helped me find the books. She said "Everyone's reading about vampires and asking for vampire books." So I said to her "It's a Twilight thing!" She looked at me like I was an alien, she didn't get it. Guess she hadn't read Twilight, she had no idea what I was talking about!

Haha. Nice. I know what you mean when people look at you like an alien. I've been saying that long for sooo long. And try this line too. "Yes, I'm one of those 'Twilight' people. It's hilarious when people look at you.