Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by yanjan3 »

hey everyone!

rave, i wanted to put it in my siggy but the no of characters on mine would pass the limit *grrr*
nice question, brit!
hope y'all don't mind that i shortened your names.. :D

What do you think Bella likes best about Edward's personality? Jacob's?
Edward- his inner goodness : selflessness and wanting to be the best person he can be (not wanting to be a monster despite the calling of this instincts).
Jacob- his being real, light-hearted and fun, which I think contributed immensely to the connection he had with Bella.
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

What do you think Bella likes best about Edward's personality? Jacob's?
-edward-nice, making him very irresistible
-jacob-he likes it fast and quick :D
yanjan3
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

saw this thread buried again.. poor bella.
so maybe its time for a new q.

What are your fave Bella quotes?
Edward quotes?
Jacob quotes?

I'll answer it later.
:D
Have a nice Day team switz!
ImageImage
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

Great question yanjan! It's hard for me to pick my favorite, so I'll just say one of my favorite quotes for each of them.

Bella: BD page 48: "Suddenly, it was only the pressure of Charlie's hand on mine that kept me from sprinting headlong down the aisle." -Aw! I think that is so adorable, and a great quote to show how crazy she is for Edward. It's also an adorable visual.

Edward: NM page 514: "...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor." -Again a great quote to show how crazy Edward is over Bella. He always expresses it in such beautiful ways. Like the "one small tree to an entire forest." line. *swoon*

Jacob: BD page 360: "The gravity of the earth no longer tied me to the place where I stood." This quote makes me so happy, because it allows Jacob to be happy and still be around Bella. They never have to hurt each other with unreturned feelings again :)
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

Oooh nice question, can anyone post here?? Hope so :oops:

I do have a tendency to feel for Jacob. But understand that Bella is utterly 100% in love w/ Edward... anywho...

What are your fave Bella quotes?
Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. When each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
New Moon, Chapter 4, p.93

~or~

He hesitated — not in the normal way, the human way. Not the way a man might hesitate before he kissed a woman, to gauge her reaction, to see how he would be received. Perhaps he would hesitate to prolong the moment, that ideal moment of anticipation, sometimes better than the kiss itself. Edward hesitated to test himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need. And then his cold, marble lips pressed very softly against mine.
Twilight, Chapter 13, p.282

Edward quotes?
For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours… all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet.
Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

"I stared at her eyes, wide under the thick fringe of lashes, and yearned for sleep. Not for oblivion, as I had before, not to escape boredom, but because I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her."
DHN

Jacob quotes?
I’m exactly right for you, Bella. It would have been effortless for us — comfortable, easy as breathing. I was the natural path your life would have taken… If the world was the way it was supposed to be, if there were no monsters and no magic…
Eclipse, Chapter 26, p.599
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^^Those are all amazing!! Your Edward quotes are beautiful. I love all of them. Great picks!
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
yanjan3

Post by yanjan3 »

Bellsuz, yep, anyone can post here.. :D
Awesome picks Bellsuz and Brittany... :)

well, I have yet to scour "the" books again, maybe next post I'll have my picks.
Maybe I'll wait for everybody else to answer..
ImageImage
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Post by Maus »

I appreciate that everyone is keeping this thread alive between my postings. The topics are good and the challenges are new. I like. :D I am just so busy with class and doctors. :( I would like to say, though, that I don't think people should have to fill out a questionnaire to join Team Bella. Anyone can join... even members from other teams. Also, I haven't quite read all of the posts, so if there's anything I missed, I'd be happy if someone filled me in.
I'll be following this post with all of my answers for the topics.
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Post by Maus »

If Edward had tried to kill Bella, do you think that Bella would have forgiven him? Or would she have gone back to Jake instead?

I think she would forgive him. She seems, well... addicted to him. She would blame herself, say that she shouldn't've done this or done that.

If Bella's abilities were offensive instead of defensive, what do you think they would be?

I have trouble imagining Bella with offensive abilities, but if she did have them, it would be something that wouldn't hurt her opponent. Perhaps it would be something similar to what's-her-face (I'm sorry I can't remember her name) with the illusions.

If Edward didn't exist, would Bella and Jake have ended up together?

I think they would have. He's the only other guy she was remotely interested in.
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Post by Maus »

If you were Bella what would you enjoy most? What would you change?

I think I'd be happy that I didn't have to worry about my future. I'm not sure what I would change.

What is your favorite thing about Edward? Jacob?

Edward: I like the romance (especially the piano bit). He's definitely old fashioned and I wish guys today were like that.
Jacob: He seems more real to me. I like the value he has for life and to be completely honest... I like that he has a heartbeat. :oops: Please don't mind me and my bizarre obsession.

How can you love two people at the same time?

It's very easy to do, but extremely difficult to explain. I've been in this situation before which is why I created Team Bella.