Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by Maus »

I am the owner of the thread, thank you very much. I started it on the old forums. My screen name was Alicia, then.
... and in case you haven't noticed I've been posting. No one ever reads what I say, though. I posted over and over for the first five or so pages trying to get this thread going again, then disappeared for a few days when I thought my efforts were futile.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

very sorry alicia we did not mean to make you mad or disown you or whatever... its just that i didnt no that anybody even ran the thread.... soo if you need any help me and raven are here!! again its my fault sorry
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Post by Maus »

Don't worry about it... I just wanted you guys to know I exist. :lol: I don't exactly run the thread exactly... I usually just started topics, but of course, anyone can do that. If anyone has any other ideas for topics, challenges, or anything else for that matter... speak up. :D
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Maus i am soooooooo sorry i didnt realize anybody ran this thread so sorry again and Logan dont try and take the blame i should take some of it :D and i agree if you ever need any help i am also here

thanks for voting for me anyways peoples :D 8-)
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hahaha we could have like bellas ... ummm i was going to say hospital but thats carlisle i was saying hospital cause shes soo clumsy... wait!
we could soo do like bellas babysitting service or soemthing like that since she loves renesmee so much ... why not other peoples babies??
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

what did i miss?
In which book did you like Edward best? Jacob? Bella?
-edward = breaking dawn
-jacob = jacob
-bella = twilight
What if Bella wasnt so clumsy as a human? Would that have changed the story?
-nope, she would just meet edward and continue with the story
What if Bella chose Jacob and never saved Edward?
-that would be in another story
:D
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey guys!!!!! Is there a team jake on the lex? I am like a total team switzerland which is y I like going on all of the team threads...anyways, do i have to answer any questions to post n here or do i just post?

I like edward in Midnight sun but I also like him in Breaking Dawn. *swoon*
I like Bella best in BD because she takes charge and risks her life for Renesmee.
I like Jake best in New Moon bcuz thats when hes all happy and sunny. *content sigh*

What if Bella wasnt so clumsy as a human? Would that have changed the story?

Yes, because thats the excuse Edward gave himself to not leave Bella. If she wasn't clumsy, he would have left earlier and maybe b4 they met and started going out.

*Heart rips wide open* I can't even talk about that. If the volturi would have killed Edward *eyes glow red* Yikes. Don't wanna go there. But maybe if she would have chosen Jake...then things would be different. She would stay clumsy and he would steady her with all his werewolf awesome-ness. But my it hurts too much to think of Edward and Bella not together. *tear slides down cheek* Oh god, I'm way too emotional. I should get off the computer b4 my mother takes me to the psych ward...but of course...emotional or not...I will continue to surf for hours and hours. *sigh*

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Renesmee_Bella- i think there is a team jake on here and i dont think you have to answer questions to post though try to keep it on topic

Ok so this thread is going down again so i am going to post to try and bring it back up :D here is a new question=

If Bella knew that she was going to get pregnant in BD do you still think she would have gone away with Edward?

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
elizabella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

Hi all! First post in Team Switzerland Yay! :D

Team Switzerland is best for me because while reading the books there were some times when I really felt for Jacob, I mean I personally am more of a "shape shifter" than a vampire personality because I can get quite angry quite fast, like Leah, and I am certainly not beautiful enough for a vampire.

If Bella knew that she was going to get pregnant in BD do you still think she would have gone away with Edward?
Anyway, I think that Bella would have definitely gone away with Edward. I don't think she knew she wanted a baby, but I think she is fulfilled for having Renesmee. I also think that it was necessary for Bella and Rosalie to be friends and this was the perfect way.

I liked Edward the best in Eclipse I think, he's just so romantic and perfect. He's willing to sacrifice his happiness for Bella but not his soul. He believes in waiting until marriage even though he's a vampire. swoon swoon swoon

I liked Jacob best in Breaking Dawn. He really comes into his own and becomes an Alpha in more ways than one. He knows that even though it would be easier if the pack got rid of Bella, it wouldn't be right.

Bella I think probably in Twilight or Breaking Dawn although I could understand her the best in New Moon and she was the funniest I think in Eclipse so that's a tough one.

What if Bella wasn't so clumsy as a human? Would that have changed the story?
As long as she was vulnerable and not perfect I think it would have been ok. Edward would have had less excuses to stay around her but I think they still would have found their way to each other.

She couldn't. It's like in the film Slumdog Millionaire, it was their destiny. They are a perfect fit emotionally together and every other way. They are two halves of a whole and she would always have felt a little empty with Jacob. I think she would have grown to resent him at times which would have hurt her even more.

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

Hi elizabella! Great answers!

If Bella knew that she was going to get pregnant in BD, do you still think she would have gone away with Edward?

I do! She really wanted to be with Edward and if she had any idea of how much she would adore this little part of her and Edward, she would definitely still do it. She was meant to have Renesmee. Great question!
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring