Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by willowtree »

I launched myself at Jazz. I could see him going easy on me. Hah. He'll regret it. I go into fight mode. The mode Momma and Dad hate. The one where I go analytical. I see every vantage point. Uncle Jasper taught me well.

*insert fight here*

I landed on Uncle's back, laughing evilly. I hugged his neck. "I never said I didn't fight dirty," I whispered, and laughed again. Uncle Jasper shook his head.

I sprang deftly from Uncle's back to land beside Jake, and held his hand. I beamed up at him. He shook his head at me, looking world weary. I laughed at him.

"I wanna try, Nessie!" Uncle Emmett cried. I giggled. "Not now, Uncle. Ask Daddy." To Jacob I added, "Let's go to the beach. I want to go swimming."

He shrugged and I let go of his hand to sprint off to the cottage, using my half vamp side to run faster than Jake. Hopefully. I ran into my room and grabbed my bathing suit. Luckily, it was the one I got this week, so it still fit me. I slipped it on under my t-shirt and shorts, slipped on some flip-flops, and grinned at Momma and Dad, who were still in the kitchen.

"I'm off to the beach. I love you." I smiled at them and kissed them on the cheek. I ran out the door and to the road. a Rabbit honked at me. I grinned at Jake and hopped in before he could slow.

"Show off," he muttered. I felt proud of myself.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

My smug feeling hadn't quite worn off yet when we pulled up at First Beach.

I slipped out of the car and pulled of my t-shirt and shorts. I turned around to see what was holding up Jake.

He was just standing there! His eyes looked a little too round for a second. And then he blinked and walked up to me with a smile.

He pulled of his shirt and we both dove in.

"Hey Jakeyyyy, wanna race?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows and grinning.

"You're on!" he said, diving under the water.

I dove after him, swimming as hard and as fast as I could.

I thought I was winning when Jake caught me around the waist and pulled me to the surface.

"Maybe we shouldn't swim that far," Jake said, laughing slightly. I looked back to see that we were a long way from shore.

I laughed and he chuckled with me, his warm arms still holding me. He pulled me closer, that intense look in his eyes.

I eagerly slipped my arms around his neck as he kissed me.

"Hey Jake!!!! At least come for a breath you two!!" A voice yelled from the shore.

I was a little irritated. Who was interrupting my happy time??

I broke the kiss and pulled away. Jake looked like he hadn't noticed the annoying voice. That made me giggle a little.

His eyes focused and then was confused. "What? What'd I do?" I just shook my head and then pointed my chin towards the shore.

Jake's friends were here. :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((haha, silly pack. :lol: )

"Aw, Embry, don't ruin the fun!" I hollered back, laughed, and ducked underwater, towing Jacob with me. The next time we stopped, my heels were touching the ground.

"Sorry 'bout that," I added to Jake idly. "Didn't mean to swim so far." I grinned lopsidedly. "Silly Embry."

"Idiot," Jacob muttered. I giggled, but couldn't reply because Embry, Quil, and Seth had swam out to us.

"So--" Seth started.

"Yep," Jacob answered, still muttering. I rolled my eyes.

Embry swam over to slap his shoulder, and Quil grinned at him.

"Nice," Seth said. I was getting bored, so I did a backwards somersault, grabbing my ankles with my hands. My hair swirled about me. I spun around once more and resurfaced, pushing my hair from my eyes. I tied it back with my ever-present elastic on my wrist.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Can't live with em and sure as heck can't live without em xD))

"Done having that silent conversation?" I asked, slightly irritated. When I was done tying my hair, I floated around on my back.

I could hear them still talking through my water-logged ears.

I started floating out towards sea again, but was too lazy to try to stay in place.

Jake grabbed my around the waist and tickled my bare skin.

I came up coughing up water and giggling at the same time. Jake stopped tickling and just gave me a huge hug.

He was like an overgrown child. I kissed his neck and heard the pack sniggering. I snarled slightly under my breath.

It was a scary sound, if I did say so myself.

I pulled away from Jake and narrowed my eyes evilly.

I stalked forward deliberately, on the offensive now. I saw the pack eye me warily before their eyes flashed to Jake.

I was absolutely positive that Jake was on my side. I giggled a litle as I dove under water, holding my breath and launching my tickle attack.

Embry squirmed and tried to grab me.

I was too fast for him. I saw Seth duck his head under and grin. He dived for me, but Jake caught him before he could touch me.

I smiled at him and tickled Quil next. I was having so much fun, I hadn't realized it was time to go home.

((:D))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((That has to be a banner. Speaking of; love yours.))

"Is it grandpa's tonight?" I asked Jakey, hiding a yawn as we drove back home. He made a face.

"Think so. I won't see you, though. I'm not allowed there, remember?" He said, his voice sounding like his face looked, which was regretful and sour. I laughed.

"Oh, I remember. I thought Grandpa would shoot you!" I giggled.

((I'm exhausted, girly, and need to post to others, so really sorry for the short post. I might edit this later.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hey all!
I would like to invite you guys to come to the Alice's Party Planning Committee Thread for an anniversary celebration in honor of Edward and Bella's Wedding!

Here is your official Invitation!

Please join us for some fun!
The Real Esme Cullen
Keeping the boys honest

Post by The Real Esme Cullen »

Happy anniversary dear Bella and Edward! I am so grateful you became a part of our family, my dear. You bring such joy to my dear Edward and that brings much greater joy to our whole family. I love you!
Earning sainthood by raising five teenagers for eternity.
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Happy Anniversary!
The Floral Candles are for you, and, yes, Edward will love them.
Enjoy your time together and don't worry, Nessie will be just fine with us. Trust me.
:D
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

So sorry ladies, I can't believe no one has answered your posts!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm simply ecstatic to meet you!! Pass our love on to Bella for us, and we hope you'll stop by again!!

Hanny ~ Sorry darlin, I've completely lost track of this story... what's say we start a new one soon? Get back to me on that and we'll go from there (:

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Yes, please pass our love to the happy couple! :D

Fatty~ D'accord, sounds good. I need a plot idea, anyway. I have writer's block.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)