Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: New Moon~ The movie

Post by debussygirl »

Kristen seems like a really good actress for playing someone being in pain. I think she'll do really amazing in New Moon.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Yeah plus she can be zombie-like with her bland expressions, we've seen that already. Also the small parts she had with Jacob in Twilight was pretty good. She and Taylor looked pretty natural and friendly!!!

Can't FRIGGIN' wait!!!!
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

switzgal wrote:I hope New Moon will be as good as this fan made video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTXimrQlBk

That was really good!

switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I don't think looking at this...
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2381/232 ... a9d6d4.jpg

will make me miss Edward too much!!!
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

I think they shouldn't take as many important scenes and not make as many choppy scenes. They should do it like old times, where the film is like four hours with an intermission in the middle like Gone With The Wind style, bring it back.
I wouldn't mind a four hour amazing movie! As long as it's better than Twilight.
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."

Um... if that ^ isn't a voiceover in the movie after he leaves, I will cry. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
amandaxcullen

Post by amandaxcullen »

debussygirl wrote:Kristen seems like a really good actress for playing someone being in pain. I think she'll do really amazing in New Moon.
She couldn't even cry in Twilight!
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
EdwardsPrincess
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EdwardsPrincess »

Wow...That was alot to read! lol

So I'm going to go semi cliff notes here:

I am SUPER EXCITED for "New Moon". It will definitely be interesting on how they put Edward into the film. I'm sad that we won't see much of Rob in this one. But I agree with those that say not showing him after the Birthday scene until the Italy scene would be the best way to better impact his coming back.

I've seen Twilight 3 times.. I agree with those that feel we missed out on alot of the Edward/Bella bonding....the things that have made us all fall in love with them. Some of the lines were incredibly cheesy. :roll: The characters also need to be assessed better. Jackson Rathbone is a extremely talented actor. But the entire time he was onscreen the only thing that came to my mind was "Edward Scissorhands" because he was so stiff, & just weird. I didn't get that from his characterization from the book.

For those of you that are planning on visiting the filming locations. COUNT ME IN TOO!! :) My friend & I were just in Seattle last week & decided to make the drive out to Forks/La Push?Port Angeles. & we were talking about how we totally wanted to be there when they filmed the others. It would be cool to put together some trip for all of us who share in the twilight insanity....plus the more people the cheaper everything would be for all of us! :)
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

I agree with ^^.. I really don't mind Kristen as an actress, but I do hope she can pull a bit of emotion out of her. Where were the tears when she broke Charlie's heart.. where was the look and feel of young, new love with Edward. I really hope she can make us believe she is in impossible pain, and I hope she made really make their love feel reunited right when she gets Edward back. I'm a little worried about her having to carry the entire movie. I think Rob really was the glue in Twilight. On the other hand, I was pleasantly impressed with Taylor, although he only had a few lines. I didn't see him as Jacob, but I actually think he will be just fine.
BerAngelVamp

Post by BerAngelVamp »

switzgal wrote:I hope New Moon will be as good as this fan made video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTXimrQlBk

wow!! that was awesome! we don't need a movie, that did it right there! ahhh, just kidding! :roll:
i can't wait to see the movie, i just really hope it is better made this time..... :?
~Amber