Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: New Moon~ The movie

Post by switzgal »

soozabooza54 wrote: The Host... the first 2 or 3 chapters were confusing, but if you can tough it out, it's awesome! :) I think that the book lends itself to a movie way better than the Twilight books do... so I can't wait for it... *crosses fingers*
Oh Thank God you said that. I thought I was just not liking it. I'm still in the beginning and it is slow and hard to understand.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

OOOHhhh good one susan! WOOT WOOT you and I could so write the script... You know, NOT KNOCKING melissa! No way does this have to do with Melissa but it might had been cool if they did get REAL TWILIGTHERS to write the scripts.

Anyways I like you idea but I really don't see them talking about the Romeo and Juliet stuff at all.

I think it'll start with her voice overs talking about Alice and her summer and that. Then start at school and Alice talking about her party then BAM we're at the party and then sh*t goes down then yeah. Then even later that night he takes Bella in the woods, dark creepy, and calls it off.

BAm... we're flipping through the calendar while you also see Bella in her bed crying... then yeah. Then she's at the Newton store, in a daze... voice overs voice overs... whatevers.

Ok im lost. I need to read the book.

I think they're going to want to rush through the Jacob stuff BUT STILL keep it real enough to the book just a bit faster. LIke I don't see the movie part at all in the movie. Just cliff driving motorcycles and a few others. Maybe the port angles part where she see's the guys and hears Edward for the first time... EKK i love NM!

They're going to rush so they can do all the cool Italy parts! They're going to have to do a lot of dailogue in Italy I think so it'll take longer.

I PRAY they leave all that dialogue when they get back and stuff... that's so depressingly sad I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Then the VOTE! When Bella gets Balls!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

Attention Twilighters: All major actors from the megahit vampire flick have signed on for the 2010 sequel New Moon and the Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke is getting ready for the next film.

2010?!?!?! Tell me it ain't so!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think either Christmas 2009 or Jan 2010... depends on how long shooting takes and the wolves!
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I hope it comes out by Christmas 2009.
AlainaTwilight
Learning to Love Green

Post by AlainaTwilight »

debussygirl wrote:
dimber wrote:What about Nicholas Hoult as Alec? He wouldn't need make up to become pale... :mrgreen:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0396558/
Too old. Alec's Jane's twin so he's like 13, and that guy's almost 20.
But he does look like he could play someone from the Volturi, Felix maybe?

I agree...How bought these 2 for the parts of Jane and Alec??? http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3316290048/nm2090976 Remy and Bella Thorne.... siblings, and young enough.
TinyDancer
Settled in Forks

Post by TinyDancer »

jlbower79 wrote:Attention Twilighters: All major actors from the megahit vampire flick have signed on for the 2010 sequel New Moon and the Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke is getting ready for the next film.

2010?!?!?! Tell me it ain't so!
:shock: The countdown is on.
Trainee in EDC, Inc.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Honestly, I don't think Alec will even be in the movie until maybe Breaking Dawn. Same thing goes for Heidi and Gianna... at a certain point, it's just too many characters, ya know?
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

AlainaTwilight wrote:
debussygirl wrote:
dimber wrote:What about Nicholas Hoult as Alec? He wouldn't need make up to become pale... :mrgreen:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0396558/
Too old. Alec's Jane's twin so he's like 13, and that guy's almost 20.
But he does look like he could play someone from the Volturi, Felix maybe?

I agree...How bought these 2 for the parts of Jane and Alec??? http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3316290048/nm2090976 Remy and Bella Thorne.... siblings, and young enough.
Oooohhh they're freakishly good!
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

I know 2010 is waaaaaay too far away. Even though, really, it's only a few days past 1 year. Maybe we'll get pleasantly suprised if they get done sooner. BUUUUUT, if a 2010 relaese means awesome looking wolves and a great movie, I'll wait.

Earlier today I finished re-reading NM and besides the obvious points that need to be in there, there are a lot of little things that I would definitly like to be in there.

:!: in Itally when Edward's like "Wow, Carlisle was right."
:!: "it was Heaven, right smack in the middle of Hell."
:!: the most important of all I wanna see all the small little kisses and holding and touches Edward does to Bella on the walk to the tower to meet Aro. Where he's walking behind her, and keeps leaning in to smell her hair, lightly kiss the top of her head, touching her face...... I found those small gestures very.......I don't even know what the correct word would be, but it made my heart swell and pour out to him. Those small things made me feel HIS pain. This is also at the point where Bella thinks he still doesn't want her, so she's relishing it.

Anyone else agree?
Last edited by shawniegore on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.