Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Re: New Moon~ The movie

Post by shawniegore »

Okay, I give. WHAT is this FF everyone is talking about? Can someone send me a link? I'm dyin' to know now, :lol:

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I'm going to second the need for a link. Please people, when refering to something, if you could provide a link - I would love it. I am still looking at TMZ for the illeged Rob doing illegal things... hehehe

oh and for the record. I really must say - I could care less what Rob is smoking! Okay... Rob... please don't smoke crack. He probably drinks too... okay now I am being funny. I am 182% sure Rob drinks. Pub's in England are Like Starbucks in Seattle (rellay... I have lived both paces)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by shygirl1 »

shawniegore wrote:Okay, I give. WHAT is this FF everyone is talking about? Can someone send me a link? I'm dyin' to know now, :lol:

Since there are so many young people here I cant seem to throw out the link to anyone. I was blushing when the others pm'd me. :oops: It gives us the giggles though.
shygirl1

Post by shygirl1 »

spookybell wrote:I'm going to second the need for a link. Please people, when refering to something, if you could provide a link - I would love it. I am still looking at TMZ for the illeged Rob doing illegal things... hehehe

oh and for the record. I really must say - I could care less what Rob is smoking! Okay... Rob... please don't smoke crack. He probably drinks too... okay now I am being funny. I am 182% sure Rob drinks. Pub's in England are Like Starbucks in Seattle (rellay... I have lived both paces)
The same as I told the others. LOL it's rated M on the fan fiction site :oops:
Christie
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Christie »

its not for the young ones thats for sure lol!
Could you say no to the Irish coven?
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

shygirl1 wrote:
shawniegore wrote:Okay, I give. WHAT is this FF everyone is talking about? Can someone send me a link? I'm dyin' to know now, :lol:

Since there are so many young people here I cant seem to throw out the link to anyone. I was blushing when the others pm'd me. :oops: It gives us the giggles though.
LOL, you're talking to the girl who reads Harry/Draco nc-17 fanfics :oops:

shygirl1

Post by shygirl1 »

Christie wrote:its not for the young ones thats for sure lol!
*high fives Christie* Preach on it! LMAO
Christie
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Christie »

Its my pleasure to testify sister!!

now about that Harry FF.... 8-)
Could you say no to the Irish coven?
YourFavoriteAries

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

x__iheartyou__x wrote:First off I have to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.... Second a little back story i work midnighs taking care of the mentally ill anyways I was watching tv and extra came on.. they were saying that the actors and i think they were more refuring to Robert and Kristen got paid 2 million to do twiligt... well they said they are now getting paid 12 million to do New Moon :shock: thats freaken nuts.. does anybody agree?? I mean really thats alot.. i cant even make that in my whole life :(
In truth....Actors have been paid more to do movies.
:?

Way, way more. They also get a percent of the gross of the movies which may not seem like allot but whats 1% of 90mil?

And yes it is true that 15% goes to an agent, 10% the people who cast you (casting agent), maybe a few more % if a lawyer negotiated the contract, and there's always taxes. Technically they won't get all 12 million of that 12 million but yeah, it's allot.
spookybell wrote:I'm going to second the need for a link. Please people, when refering to something, if you could provide a link - I would love it. I am still looking at TMZ for the illeged Rob doing illegal things... hehehe

Well, everyone drinks. It's all in moderation, drinking doesn't bug me. Smoking does bug me, but I'm not about to judge him or Kristin or any of the others for smoking. It is what it is I suppose...
:?

And there are better ways to handle stress but I'm sure it's no secrete that 95% of actors are crazy.
:lol:

EDIT: I forgot.

Yes, the sparkle effect needs to be completely revamped. (lulz, vamped) It needs to be big! Shocking! Not "Whoa, is Rob sweating?"

And I swear if they play that sound effect in the background I will be one angry little fan girl! :x
The sound was just...no..absolutely not.
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

Yeah most 20 year olds drink every now and then :lol: kidding but it's normal
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )