Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: New Moon~ The movie

Post by ilovetwilight »

I hope they choose someone new! *coughmecough* :lol:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

Good luck to all of you! Hope you get the part so I'll say when I see one of you on screen, "Oh, look! I kinda know here...I talked to her ...." So I could probably say I know Jane Volturi...LOL

But how old is Jane supposed to be, anyways?
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

She's about 13ish... I think...
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
elibat
Settled in Forks

Post by elibat »

I can't wait for the new movie! I really like Twilight but I wish they would've chosen Emily Browing (Series of Unfortunate Events) for Bella instead of Kristen Stewart. Something about her facial expressions (mostly with her mouth) I found incredibly annoying and when she before she said, "I'm not afraid of you." she was breathing heavy as if she were frightened. She was like throughout the entire move and I really felt it took away from how she's supposed to be.
Anyways, I liked it and can't wait for the next one! But, they better hurry since they're supposed to be immortal and non-changing! :mrgreen:
I guess things are going to be kind of boring now, aren't they?
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by shygirl1 »

I am going to be positive about the 2nd go round! I think this next movie they will please everyone now with the NEW HIGHER BUDGET!!!! Whoever they pick I think they will be great! I just want this movie to be 2hrs and 40 mins so we can get the full idea of book 2 New Moon!!

To all of the OLD FOLKS that let me know about the fan fiction, you guys are so very welcome!!!! :oops: I am glad that I could be of some assistance. :lol:
I_love_Bloodsuckers

Post by I_love_Bloodsuckers »

elibat wrote:I can't wait for the new movie! I really like Twilight but I wish they would've chosen Emily Browing (Series of Unfortunate Events) for Bella instead of Kristen Stewart. Something about her facial expressions (mostly with her mouth) I found incredibly annoying and when she before she said, "I'm not afraid of you." she was breathing heavy as if she were frightened. She was like throughout the entire move and I really felt it took away from how she's supposed to be.
Anyways, I liked it and can't wait for the next one! But, they better hurry since they're supposed to be immortal and non-changing! :mrgreen:
hahahahaha lol you reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6iQ7iXfz2U

:lol: You all know that's my chapter! xD
-Jen.n
Edward prefers BRUNETTES *Tee-hee*
"How the hell did Mike Newton end up in this conversation?" xP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwvHTfza ... re=related
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

elibat wrote:I can't wait for the new movie! I really like Twilight but I wish they would've chosen Emily Browing (Series of Unfortunate Events) for Bella instead of Kristen Stewart. Something about her facial expressions (mostly with her mouth) I found incredibly annoying and when she before she said, "I'm not afraid of you." she was breathing heavy as if she were frightened. She was like throughout the entire move and I really felt it took away from how she's supposed to be.
Ah! Me too!
Emily Browning was on of SMeyer's firt picks, and I thought the same thing when she said she wasn't afraid..
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
shygirl1

Post by shygirl1 »

come on and crossover edwardsprincess! We're waiting! LOL
emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

I'm excited for this movie. The book was touching, but something about seeing it happen is more powerful. The chapter where Bella leaves Charlie in the Twilight book was sad, but in the movie it was even worse because you could see Charlie's expressions. I think that in the scene where Edward leaves, I'll be needing a huge box of tissues. :cry: :D
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
sweetyluvsu15
Settled in Forks

Post by sweetyluvsu15 »

Yeah, I can't wait for the New Moon movie to come especially with the reaction from the movie Twilight. I'm sure New Moon will be a big hit.