Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: New Moon~ The movie

Post by shygirl1 »

OKay this is kinda off topic but did anyone see TMZ today!? I guess Kristen is a POT HEAD! I dont't think she really realizes that this movie and the other movies are going to make her a victim with the PAPS now. Either she just doesn't get the concept that she is becoming a known actress and can't grasp it yet or she just don't give a *shut your mouth!* LOL I have notice that when someone says that she is pretty/beautiful or complimenting her she shys away or something. LOL Also you can tell she is nervous because she picks her nails and rubs them together. LOL I find it funny and also kinda cute but you would think after 10 interview she would be ready for anything/questions. LOL

Well I thought I would share. enjoy.

Back to our previous program
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

OMG!!! Do NOT believe ecerything you read. And TMZ in not a safe news source. I mean really - it's easy to believe everything, but that's crazy. Even if it was true... like how would someone be flaunting it. Anyone on set could Lie... The 15 year old girl from 13 could have introduced her and she smoked once... then deemed.. pot head.

General rule of thumb - believe it's all a like 68% probably is. Beware. Don't Believe!!!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I just keep reading more articles and watching more interviews with the cast about how excited they are that New Moon is a go... I LOVE IT AND IT'S MAKING ME EVEN MORE EXCITED!!!! :) :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

spookybell wrote:OMG!!! Do NOT believe ecerything you read. And TMZ in not a safe news source. I mean really - it's easy to believe everything, but that's crazy. Even if it was true... like how would someone be flaunting it. Anyone on set could Lie... The 15 year old girl from 13 could have introduced her and she smoked once... then deemed.. pot head.

General rule of thumb - believe it's all a like 68% probably is. Beware. Don't Believe!!!
Unless she was smoking hashish out of a pipe, it's true...and she looked like she knoew what she was doing. I don't care what people do in their personal lives, but she has got to smart up and not do that stuff in public...hell, no one should do that in public, it still is illegal after all...If a cop was there, that would be a class B misdemenor, assuming she didn't have more pot on her, and it's a first offense...could be up to 180 days jail time...she just needs to be a little more self aware.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Ok I may sound super naive...and I only saw the picks of the pipe and not the video...ummm...couldn't that have just been a tobacco pipe? It reminded me of Santa :lol:
Maybe I should make my banner Kristen and Santa smoking a pipe together!
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

I'm hoping that's not true. Her publicist would have a FIT! :shock:

brighid
Settled in Forks

Post by brighid »

So, as soon as I heard Taylor Swift's new song "Love Story" I thought that at some point it needs to be a song in the Twilight series. I don't think it matters if you like country music, this song describes their relationship... everytime I hear this song I think of how perfect it would be in the 2nd?? (or maybe the 3rd) movie. If you listen to the STORY, it's their story. It has romeo and juliet, dad keeping her away from him, love.... IT's PERFECT listen to it. I'm sure you'll agree with me.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Does anyone agree (this may have been brought up already) that the wolves should be real wolves in NM and not special effects wolves (ie...giant horse wolves)???
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by shygirl1 »

awesomejen1 wrote:
spookybell wrote:OMG!!! Do NOT believe ecerything you read. And TMZ in not a safe news source. I mean really - it's easy to believe everything, but that's crazy. Even if it was true... like how would someone be flaunting it. Anyone on set could Lie... The 15 year old girl from 13 could have introduced her and she smoked once... then deemed.. pot head.

Unless she was smoking hashish out of a pipe, it's true...and she looked like she knoew what she was doing. I don't care what people do in their personal lives, but she has got to smart up and not do that stuff in public...hell, no one should do that in public, it still is illegal after all...If a cop was there, that would be a class B misdemenor, assuming she didn't have more pot on her, and it's a first offense...could be up to 180 days jail time...she just needs to be a little more self aware.

LOL I know I shouldn't believe everything I see or read but if you go to the TMZ site and listen to what they say then you will understand. I know that she smoke but come out Kristen smarten up a bit. This is your big opp so please don't blow it. IF she does smoke whatever do it in your back yard or in your house so the Paps can't see ya. I still like her though.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Yeah, keeping it real has been brought up - or as real as possible. I'm still wanting them to get the Aslan people in. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/