Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: New Moon~ The movie

Post by ilovetwilight »

AHH! I'm auditioning for Jane to!Well like sending in my resume, and hopefully going to LA to audition :D AustinVampireCoven, IT'S ON! lol :lol: No offence but I don't really think either of us will get it, I mean it would be super cool if one of us did, but, there's like a million other people I'm sure who are also gonna audition :( A girl can dream, lol :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

ilovetwilight wrote:AHH! I'm auditioning for Jane to!Well like sending in my resume, and hopefully going to LA to audition :D AustinVampireCoven, IT'S ON! lol :lol: No offence but I don't really think either of us will get it, I mean it would be super cool if one of us did, but, there's like a million other people I'm sure who are also gonna audition :( A girl can dream, lol :D
oh good luck to both of you!
i don't know you guys but how awesome would that be if someone from the lex got a part in the movie?!!
so good luck! :D
randomness bum<3
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

wildroses wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:AHH! I'm auditioning for Jane to!Well like sending in my resume, and hopefully going to LA to audition :D AustinVampireCoven, IT'S ON! lol :lol: No offence but I don't really think either of us will get it, I mean it would be super cool if one of us did, but, there's like a million other people I'm sure who are also gonna audition :( A girl can dream, lol :D
i don't know you guys but how awesome would that be if someone from the lex got a part in the movie?!!
Ah, that'd be so cool!! I'd be like, "I know them, uh, well kinda." :lol:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

debussygirl wrote:
wildroses wrote:
Ah, that'd be so cool!! I'd be like, "I know them, uh, well kinda." :lol:
lol :lol: Thanks for the luck :D I'm so excited!! I'm looking at the resume stuff right now :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

dimber wrote:If they really start filming in March I don't think they'll be able to release the movie in 2009, with all the post-production, like special effects and editing, such a big film will require. I think we'll have to wait until 2010 :cry:

Anyway, I don't think we can blame them...I mean, the cast and crew - which will be mostly confirmed for the second movie - have just live such a hectic period. They definitely need some rest. Plus, the casting for new characters - that is very important since all of them will appear in the other movie as well - will take a few weeks, as well as finding the right locations for the Italian scenes and all of that.

Personally, I hope they'll take time to do things properly. I've already gone through an excruciating wait for the Lord of the Rings movie but it was worth it. I hope it's worth for New Moon - and Eclipse and BD too!!
I doubt they are resting, probably working on other projects...

But I agree, early 2010 sounds about right.
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

that's cool as mentioned before good luck I'm sure you'll do good ;) Just do your best and if you don't get it then at lest you know you tried your hardest but KEEP YOUR HOPES UP GIRL!!! :D
I am dissaponted though 2010 sounds sooooooo far away :(
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Rob himself said in an interview that they were going to have to film them really close together. i think new moon will be out by christmas next year.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Hey There Elizah wrote:I think this girl could be Jane, http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1034132224/nm2301950

she was in the golden compass.

I like the movie The Golden Compass, but to me she is a bad actor, she hasn't got good acting skills.
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

That is AWESOME!!! That would be so cool if you did get it!! :D :D
Good luck!!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

It would be sweet if someone got it... I'm undecided on whether I think they'll get a name or someone completely new for Jane... *ponders*
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/