Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

jaspercookie wrote:here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27900058@N08/2617333890/

He played Prince Caspian in the Chronicles of Narnia.
:shock:
MMMMMMMMMMM..
-drool-
Okay, anybody else worried that New Moon is going to turn into a psycho childrens movie?!
I really enjoyed the 'indie-ness' of Twilight..and thats what Hardwicke does, Indie films...
But um...Dakota Fanning?
I DON'T WANT TO BE IN A THEATER FULL OF 10 YEAR OLDS.
ImageImage
E<3B
lauralovescullens
Wandering Through Town

Post by lauralovescullens »

i hope they dont muck seth up or i will cry!!

im really worried about the film cos we know they're only making it for the money now :(
I kept trying to kidnap Jasper but Alice is always at his window waiting for me. How does she kn- OH RIGHT!!!!
Private Laura Nicoll of Jaspers Confederate Army

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

jaspercookie wrote:here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27900058@N08/2617333890/

He played Prince Caspian in the Chronicles of Narnia.
He seems a bit too good looking to be Aro. I still picture Aro as more narrow-faced, older. I know they can take care of that in make up and CGI, but there is something more...menacing to Aro's physique. But, then again there is something in his stance/demeanor that could really be menacing - I think it is his intense expression; sort of the way he is looking at the camera - very, very nice! I like it.
I think that Bill Nighy as Caius would be awesome!! That man can lay down a mean/evil act. :twisted:
What about Marcus? Any suggestions?

I was thinking on Jane the Irish actress that played in Atonement as Kiera Knightley's younger sister? She looks like she could play a wicked Jane. It's a beautiful name something like Siorse(sp)? something. Sorry, I can't remember.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
lauralovescullens
Wandering Through Town

Post by lauralovescullens »

Bill Nighy would be really good but he hasnt got that kinda bad look
if you get what i mean
I kept trying to kidnap Jasper but Alice is always at his window waiting for me. How does she kn- OH RIGHT!!!!
Private Laura Nicoll of Jaspers Confederate Army

BreakingBella
Settled in Forks

Post by BreakingBella »

Hi All! My first time posting but at least it is something good!
My local radio station just announced that New Moon will be in theater's November 20th, 2009!!! At least we know the day now.
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

BreakingBella wrote:Hi All! My first time posting but at least it is something good!
My local radio station just announced that New Moon will be in theater's November 20th, 2009!!! At least we know the day now.
Well lets hopes there are not set backs. Seems a little early in my opinion for Summitt to have a release date on a movie that has not even been filmed yet or go through editing and production. I think they do thi stuff to just tease us even more. :?
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

BreakingBella wrote:Hi All! My first time posting but at least it is something good!
I just saw this in yahoo news too. I guess when the lex went down, it stopped sending me updates :( so i missed like 25 pages, so if it was annonced earlier, I totally missed it.

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I actually wanted it to be later, in December so I can go to the midnight premiere over Christmas break. Well, hopefully that Friday will be senior ditch day. If not, I'm sure all of the female population at my school will make it a ditch day.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Welcome, BreakingBella!!! I agree with debussygirl, I think it needs to be a little later too. Who knows how all of this will go down. It just needs to make up for everything that went wrong in Twilight. We'll see how that goes. :roll:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
beena
Settled in Forks

Post by beena »

I'll take Ben Barnes as Aro. He is gorgeous!!! Ben and Rob in the same shot!!!! I only hope my heart can take it! ;)