Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jaspercookie

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by jaspercookie »

nafereti wrote:
jaspercookie wrote:Okay, so my mom came home and told me they were talking about replacing Jasper and Edward in New Moon. She said she was watching TV at work and she only caught the end of it, but someone was saying that Jackson and RPattz don't have much longer. I can't find it online though so she could be hallucinating. Wouldn't be the first time... :roll: haha.

But seriously, let RPattz get axed, fine, BUT DON'T MESS WITH JASPER!
okay now that sounds stupid.
might as well replace everyone now huh summit?...this is getting out of hand!
Yeah, but I'm not really sure that it's true. I mean, my mom could have easily misheard or it could have been someone just giving their opinion. But I'm just really worried about it now.
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

yeah i understand what you're saying.
i think it is a rumor. but seriously, if they did consider replacing RPatt then every twilighter will be pissed.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

nafereti wrote:yeah i understand what you're saying.
i think it is a rumor. but seriously, if they did consider replacing RPatt then every twilighter will be pissed.
I read somewhere that they replaced Taylor cos they couldn't afford to pay hi cos robpattz was asking for lots.
There are just too many rumors and its driving me crazy...i keep telling my self i won't look them up but its tooo hard not too. Summit need to make some official announcement to keep us twilighters at peace.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

TeamJacob! wrote:
nafereti wrote:yeah i understand what you're saying.
I read somewhere that they replaced Taylor cos they couldn't afford to pay hi cos robpattz was asking for lots.
There are just too many rumors and its driving me crazy...i keep telling my self i won't look them up but its tooo hard not too. Summit need to make some official announcement to keep us twilighters at peace.
I agree. they're being too quiet about the whole thing. i mean, i don't think summit realizes they're dealing with a fandom here.
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

if they replace taylor, summit is going to be sorry!

they need to hurry up and say what's true & what's false.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

nafereti wrote:if they replace taylor, summit is going to be sorry!
Why?
There are as many fans that want taylor replaced as almost the people the don't want him replaced. Me? well i don't really care. I can see another hot dude as Jacob. Taylor is cute, i've got to admit, but next to Rob, he looks like a boy. And there's supposed to be the equalty, therefore jacob taller than edward and older looking for his age. and Rob is a man....taylor is well...not quite, AT least next to Robert.

robert pattinson and jackson rathbone are NOT getting replaced people. haha, it's quite impossible. it's such a sick rumour, honestly. we all know Rob is coming back for new moon and so is Kristen. YAY (not for kristen thought) :D :D :D
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

To quote Bella, "I just want to know the truth."

... Hopefully Summit's response won't be "Well then I hope you enjoy disappointment"

(Woah. I'm too tired to function normally right now... please disregard my cheesy comment :lol: )

Seriously though. I wanna know what's going on!
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

malaz wrote:
nafereti wrote:if they replace taylor, summit is going to be sorry!
Why?
There are as many fans that want taylor replaced as almost the people the don't want him replaced. Me? well i don't really care. I can see another hot dude as Jacob. Taylor is cute, i've got to admit, but next to Rob, he looks like a boy. And there's supposed to be the equalty, therefore jacob taller than edward and older looking for his age. and Rob is a man....taylor is well...not quite, AT least next to Robert.

robert pattinson and jackson rathbone are NOT getting replaced people. haha, it's quite impossible. it's such a sick rumour, honestly. we all know Rob is coming back for new moon and so is Kristen. YAY (not for kristen thought) :D :D :D
because it's stupid to cast someone to play a major role (in the next films) only to replace them. what was the point of letting taylor go on all the tours to promote twilight only to replace him in NM? that was just retarded then.

like seriously, a lot of people didnt see taylor as jacob, then after the movie they said that he IS jacob. the only problem is this growth spurt and looking bulky?? umm yeah, it's hollywood. if they can make mother nature kick a** and kill everyone on earth, they can make taylor lautner grow into a 27 year old man.

plus, everyone else that people have been mentioning to replace taylor are wayyyy better looking then RPatt. you can not make the main character look like an extra...you know?
Deja
Learning to Love Green

Post by Deja »

hahah I thought the same thing. I'm fine with them replacing Taylor but Michael Copon is damn fine, and I may have to rethink my Edward obsession if Michael Copon plays Jacob.
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Post by melting into you »

Where is the link that speaks about this guy from one tree hill that might be replacing Taylor?