Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by jlbower79 »

^ is that the voilence you used in your dreams last night?

WOW i bet he can't even walk today! :lol:
Last edited by jlbower79 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by shygirl1 »

Lmao at g-fairies comment!!! You are a fool!!!! I love step-brothers! I. Want a good movie too! Oh yeah ladies! Our fan fiction is updated again!!!! Woot hotness!
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

shygirl1 wrote:Lmao at g-fairies comment!!! You are a fool!!!! I love step-brothers! I. Want a good movie too! Oh yeah ladies! Our fan fiction is updated again!!!! Woot hotness!
Is it really noon where you are? Where ARE you from?

EDIT: ignore this post. I saw your member since time and thought it was your local time :roll: ....i'm tired and have that prego brain problem, :lol:

shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by shygirl1 »

LOL I understand no worries! I cracked up when I read it!!!!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

jlbower79 wrote:^ is that the voilence you used in your dreams last night?

WOW i bet he can't even walk today! :lol:
HAHAHA :lol: :lol: Oh how I wish!
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

I think we all wish! ;)
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
alinc
Settled in Forks

Post by alinc »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
shygirl1 wrote:I feel so bad for her and the cast. I think since everyone was unknowns there was no clashing and divaish type of drama. Everyone was cool! I wanna hug catherine now!!!!

I want to punch her in the face more than hug her..Thats mean..Okay, I want to use a foam bat and hit her with it. There is just something about her I don't like..Like in the movie Stepbrothers..There is this guy who tells Will Ferrel's character that he doesn't like his face..It was nothing against him personally but something about his face made him want to punch it..Thats kind of how I feel about Catherine except I don't want to cause any real damage..just shake her a little and tell her to stop acting like she is 20 years old and smoking weed all the time..
wow i want to hug you right now..thank you for that
CatsOnMars
Settled in Forks

Post by CatsOnMars »

Moviesnob wrote:I thought that Hardwick did a decent job with Twilight - I disagree with the statement made upthread that her directing was too indie - I personally think that the "indie" feel of directing is just what Twilight needs. What concerns me is how Summit is approaching this film. I read in a few interviews that Hardwick was really pushing for better FX in New Moon, particularly for the werewolf phasing. I know that Summit needs to ride this wave as soon as they can, but I'm hoping they aren't ditching her for a director that will not push for what they truly feel will make a better movie.
This is exactly what I'm thinking. I'm so worried they just want to find someone who can make a quick and cheap movie and get it out ASAP so they can make their next buck. But New Moon really needs a much bigger budget and probably a lot more time than Twilight.

I don't even know if Hardwicke was thinking about making this one a longer movie, but I've actually been starting to write a fan screenplay for NM just for fun and let me tell you, even trying to put together the most amateur adaptation of this book is really hard. It has a much more complicated story than the first book and I can't possibly imagine how they can make this one only two hours.
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Wow, i just read about the whole Catherine thing.

it's such a bummer.
I haven't seen the movie, but I love her work.
Loved thirteen and loved lords of dogtown.
I'm kind of scared about who Summit it's going to pick, they're in such a rush that i just hope they don't screw things over.

How did Robert and Kristen react?
they said so may times they really liked Catherine.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I think it's the dumbest idea ever. Summit is screwing themselves, Hardwicke is a great director! And why would they switch...now?
dumb, dumb... idea.
ImageImage
E<3B