Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by Nena »

Discuss everything related to the movie here.
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by twilight1909 »

Yay...new thread :) I'd say we're pretty excited about New Moon. And I thought the countdown for Twilight seemed like forever.
Last edited by twilight1909 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Ah! New thread! Alright...let's see..

I really am interested on what the director's take on how Aro looks like. I, myself, do not have a clear image on how Aro looks like to me. Does it state that he seems aged or does he seem young?

So confuzzled now. Also, Jane might be another thing I'm looking forward to. I've always wanted Jodelle Ferland to play as Jane.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
twilight1909

Post by twilight1909 »

Aro is very aged. I especially remember the translucent papery skin descriptions, but I don't have a good mental picture of him either.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I'll just post what I posted on the last thread because it was the last post (save Nena's).

I'm so incredibly excited for New Moon! I wasn't that excited about Twilight, nor did I like it that much because I don't think Robert is that great of an actor. I'm sorry, but I just don't like him. And it's not, I repeat not because it's not the way I imagined Edward or something. His acting is just so... cringe-worthy but you want him to do better.. he just doesn't, though. Robert is quite gorgeous, though! So, yes, I will be happy to get Robert out of the picture (oo, that was harsh) and Taylor into the picture.

He is so adorable and, I think, a good actor. Not to mention delicious! Especially in nafereti's siggy. Yum. I really like movies and books that draw out your emotions, though, and am looking forward to see how Catherine will portray this movie. Also, I can't wait to see what Muse song will be on there next!
AliceLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLove »

I was personally not impressed at all with Twilight the movie, my friend and I were actually quite ticked off. But I told her that we definitely had to see New Moon.

And yay!! JACOB!!! Plus, all the wolf stuff had better be pretty awesome! :D

Thanks ilovetwilight!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Holy crap. New Thread already!?!?! I mean... the old on had been up about 10 days. That's impressive! :) I can't even imagine what # thread they will be on by the time New Moon actually comes out! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

And ps - just me, or are the ads all over this page a new addition? hmmm...
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
twilight1909

Post by twilight1909 »

^ I was thinking the same thing. Looks like the Lex is getting some advertisement $!
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

At MTV Blogs there is an interview with the director, and she said they have been looking into how they are going to do the Werewolves, and she has some other things in there too. The written interview said that Stephenie already has some idea of who she wants for playing Aro, but I can't recall if she had also thought about Caius and Marcus.

I've read several ideas with Johnny Depp playing Aro, but I kind of think he would be older looking with the way he is described. I posted this a while back but I think they should pick Sir Ian Mckellen http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1917360384/nm0005212 for that part. My picks are all older than maybe what were intended. I also think that for Caius they should use Frank Langella http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2844957952/nm0001449 . He has played bad guy in a few movies and I could see him in that part. For Marcus I think that they should pick Christopher Lee http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2768803840/ch0000011 , or maybe use him for Aro or Caius but all of them would be great for those parts.