HELP ME SAVE NEW MOON PLEASE!!
New Moon needs more money, and Taylor as Jacob black....please help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8cK02iKa-c
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

twilightteen1 wrote:
UnfreakinBelievable wrote:With all the recent drama, I thought y'all might just need to laugh.
I came across this and it made my day:
:lol:

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-se ... ks/3033550
haha, thanx, i rly needed that. XDDDD

O that made my day too. Robs face!! Kellan dancing, Peter in the background and Jackson with sunglasses smiling. Love Jackson's hair!
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by shygirl1 »

OKay I saw the Golden Compass and didnt read the book and I thought that he did pretty good by it but now I am going to go read the Golden Compass books so that I can see what is what everyone is talking about.

OKay if Chris Wietz messes this up then the fans can nail him to the cross no biggy. Just start saving your rotten tomatoes, eggs, onions and whatever else you can think of. Hell, someone can even throw a pissed off angry skunk and have it spray his @$$ down too. If someone shared that with the stuffed shirts at Summit that they will be stoned, and rotten food. I think they will rethink how they write this script. LOL

Off topic: Fan fiction chapter 20 is up!!!! Jessica gets beat up! LOL
siobhan1
Settled in Forks

Post by siobhan1 »

So,
It looks like Chris Weitz is on board, now get ready for Taylor Lautner to be replaced. For those of you who think it's because he doesn't look old enough or couldn't carry the role, whether or not any of those things are true I think they are replacing him because he is under 18 and cannot work 20 hours a day by law, and they want to churn this puppy out as fast as possible. In an interview Kristen said they gave her a cake with a clock on it for her 18th birthday and said Happy Birthday, now you can work 20 hour days! Jacob's role is central to New Moon and they can't hit the screens by November 20, 2009 if they aren't working full speed. So for those of you that were hoping cast changes would be based on integrity to the role, all that is secondary, with Summit it's all about the almighty buck. Nothing they do surprises me anymore.
eden1437
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

Yea, I heard they had confirmed that this Chris Weitz was going to direct New Moon...The one thing that CH is gonna be remembered for is picking such a great cast that had great chemistry with one another, which made such a small budget movie great. Sigh...what's going to happen to the franchise when they start replacing people? I shudder to think...

I also think that Summit should stop letting the fanbase guess and keep us in the loop...they know how dedicated we are, and they aren't going to get anywhere with all these rumors and such, that's just making us angry and a couple of my friends already decided to just stick to the books...
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

They have already killed the Twilight movie, they better not mess NM up too, maybe I'll just stick to my imagination or wait till someone buys the DVD so i don't waste my money paying Summit for such a rushed movie.
I think Summit thinks that whatever they come out with Twilight fans will pay to watch it nonetheless which is why all they see are dollar signs. $$$$
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Michael Copon LOOKS like Taylor's older brother. he's pretty hot (michael) and LOOKS LIKE JACOB BLACK. I HOPE HOPE HOPE he is cast, ahhh...
he's not as hot as rob i've got to admit, but he's pretty hot as well...woo hoo.
singingsolitude
Wandering Through Town

Post by singingsolitude »

does anyone have any links to some articles that say Taylor Lautner is being replaced?? I've only seen one, and I definitely don't trust it because the whole thing was based on that Michael guy's myspace. which basically means nothing to me.

I'd really like to see some more credible articles, or a press release from Summit.

and for all of you people that read The Golden Compass, did this Chris Weitz guy stick to the book??? I've heard a couple people say that he didn't... but some opinions are different than others. It scares me that this guy didn't respect the material he was working with, and I'm thinking that if he's done it once, he'll do it again. The graphics in this may be awesome, but the graphics+character/story have to be en pointe for this.
"The Greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and be loved in return...".
siobhan1
Settled in Forks

Post by siobhan1 »

Hey,
I've decided that I should really get a life and go back to my original thought process of leaving the whole New Moon thing alone till it's done. I was not one of the people that hated Rob when he was cast, or Kristen, I was fine with them because I had no preconceptions. I think that now I have expectations built on the relative success of the first movie in presenting a story pretty close to the book and it's not that I want any particular director I just don't want to lose the commitment to producing a good product. I love the books and I have absolutely no control over Summit or what they do, so I think for my own sanity I'm going to just have to let it go and see if something good shakes out next November 20. Believe me I am not one of those "let's get in a circle and sing Kum- By- Ya" ,but life is great, there is already a quite good Twilight movie out there, I have the books and no-one can change them. I will definitely go see New Moon when it comes out, but like anything else if it doesn't have the addictive hold over me that Twilight does then I won't give it repeat business. Life is too short to let a bunch of suits in LA screw up the weekend.
Found my happy place again!
Off to do some un Twilight related things like shopping, laundry, chauffering my kids around....oh the joy!!!
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

Do you think they'll add the part where Jacob, in a way, betrays her and takes her motorcycle to Charlie?