Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by love_is_noise »

since they did like a three second hotel bit in twilight then they atleast owe me the FULL jasper bit at the party
i want to se as much of him as humanly possible (wish i was a vamp then i could see more)

Jasper FORGET alice BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
heartsjasper
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartsjasper »

love_is_noise wrote:since they did like a three second hotel bit in twilight then they atleast owe me the FULL jasper bit at the party
i want to se as much of him as humanly possible (wish i was a vamp then i could see more)

Jasper FORGET alice BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ah yeah i agree. i was bummed that jasper was barley in the movie. i need more! its too bad that hes gotta attack bella to get some screen time.
ImageImage
Team Alice & Jasper
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I really hope they don't make the Jasper trying to eat Bella scene comical...because its definitely not and if they do I might have to walk out of the theater because its just one more thing to push Edward into leaving because he thinks Bella is always in danger because of him....they can have comical moments later with Jacob and Bella but please don't make that particular part to be funny...okay the birthday cake thing yes but Jasper no
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

AngelYve83 wrote:I have this crazy thought on this one particular part of the story where Bella jumps off the cliff. Call me crazy but I read SM's outtake on this part in particular and I would love to see them show Bella jumping off the cliff and have it cut off from there and it just switches to Edward and how he gets the call from Rosalie and she tells him what Alice saw. So he calls the Swan residence and gets his confirmation and he just throws his phone and decides on his faith. And somehow it switched back to Bella. But I'm not sure how they'll play out that scene. But somehow she'll explain it to someone what happens and they replay her jumping off the cliff and getting into the water. That was just my thought, I know it sounds crazy but I would get giddity if they played out that scene that way.
omg! thats sucha good idea, that would be amazing if they did that! :D lol

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
nwonderlandlovesyou1
Settled in Forks

Post by nwonderlandlovesyou1 »

It would be great if they had the parts where Bella hears Edward's voice,and especially when she is under water and sees Edward. The line I hope they put in is "Death that hath sucked thy honey of thy breath,hath had no power yet upon thy beauty" and the whole scene in Bella's bedroom towards the end of the book where she is convinced that that she's dead,and the "before you bella" line. I'm looking forward to New moon :D
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

JenJen2112 wrote:I really hope they don't make the Jasper trying to eat Bella scene comical...because its definitely not and if they do I might have to walk out of the theater because its just one more thing to push Edward into leaving because he thinks Bella is always in danger because of him....they can have comical moments later with Jacob and Bella but please don't make that particular part to be funny...okay the birthday cake thing yes but Jasper no
Although I don't know how involved SM is in the filming process, I really doubt that she would allow that to happen (at least I hope!) I know with the Harry Potter movies, JK Rowling didn't have a huge say, but if there was something that really threw off the story telling, I'm pretty sure she was able to step in and say something

That scene is so upsetting, disturbing and pivotal that I'm pretty sure that SM, the screenwriter and director would all understand how that needs to be handled seriously

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I want this line in the movie...

(after Jacob is finished fixing the bikes)
Bella: "Jacob you are absolutely, without a doubt, the most talented and wonderful person I know. You get ten years for that one."
lilmisstrouble
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Post by lilmisstrouble »

I must agree the following is a very good scene and they shouldn't spare it:

Jacob: What?
Bella: Nothing. I just hadn't realized before,did you know, you're sort of look beautiful?
Jacob: You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?
Bella: I'm serious.
Jacob: Well, then, thanks. Sort of.
Bella: You're sort of welcome.

Also, I can't wait to see the cliff diving scene - they HAVE GOT TO show Edward's face underwater. Just plain silence and Edward's voice. They gotta do a good job on that one. I strongly support the Edward voice-overs in her head. They need to keep that in the movie. Puh-lease.

I wonder how they're gonna portray the blank month pages. They gotta do a good job on that one too.

The clock tower scene. I hope they do a good job at making the whole sequence action-packed. Something you would see Jason Bourne doing :)

And please, let's lighten up some with the very few, but excellent humorous scenes. Like Jacob's sarcasm and the grand theft auto thing with Alice.

Oh, also the scene where Bella asks "what is more tempting to you? My body or my blood?" - originally, S.M. intended this to be a scene where Bella had taken Percocet for the pain, so she was slightly high. It would be nice to have that line delivered with a touch of humor.

Last but not least, the tragic "You...don't... want me?" line. Ouch...
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

lilmisstrouble wrote: Last but not least, the tragic "You...don't... want me?" line. Ouch...
It's going to be super painful...but it definitely has to be in the movie :cry:

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
Mortifera
Settled in Forks

Post by Mortifera »

JenJen2112 wrote: Yeah I cried when he left her...and I cried when Cedric died...in the book and the movie...but my dad won me premiere tickets to the first Harry Potter movie by knowing Cedric died so hey it all worked out in the end...I wonder if it will work for knowing the Edward is dead...I can only wish
OMG! I did too, and I just went and rented HP:GoF and I was watching it on my computer while my husband was at work, cause he hates when I cry cause he thinks it's his fault even though I'm crying at a movie. And was just watching and the next thing I know I'm grabbing my tissue box and whipping my face cause it's so wet from crying and I cried at the end of Breaking Dawn and I actually woke up my husband with my crying. He told me I'm not allowed to read anymore cause I always end up crying. I got tear drops all over my little brother's copy (cause I bought it for him for Christmas then took it to read.) I got to Chapter Five and he walked in and asked how the reading was going and I was like, "EDWARD'S GONE! MAKE HIM COME BACK!" So yah. I'm probably going to have a freaking panic attack when the movie comes out!