New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lilmisstrouble
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by lilmisstrouble » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:19 pm

Yes, I agree with everyone about Edward being absent for a good portion of the movie. The viewers need to miss Edward like WE had to endure! Hahah
But not only for the torture factor, to stay true to the book. New Moon is about Bella's dark days, and the development of her relationship with Jake.

Now, the voice overs, they need to have Bella's delusions FOR SURE.

Btw, I've seen a couple of fan-made "trailers" for New Moon on youtube. Obviously they are phony/ fan-made, since they haven't started shooting yet, but I was surprised to see that some are actually not half-bad. I mean, considering it's just something made by fans with A LOT of spare time on their hands.

This is one that I particularly liked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFfBowQs--0

Don't take any of that seriously, just take it for what it is: what the FANS hope to see!

Cheers and later! :)

PS:
On a lighter note: here's a Twilight spoof I saw yesterday that was SO funny! It's a "Twilight High School Musical". Lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv4SCfEuYqg
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com

AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:45 pm

I want to see the way Kristen portrays Bella's face when she hears Edward's voice for the first time...

Then with the bikes;
Jake Are you sure you want to try again?

But I want to see who will play Leah. I don't really want Vanessa to.

lilmisstrouble
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Post by lilmisstrouble » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:19 am

AliceLauren wrote:
Ok, am I crazy or Leah is not a character in New Moon yet? Did I miss it. I'm asking this because I have only read as far as the end of New Moon (and first two chapters of Eclipse. Yes, I'm procrastinating because I don't want to finish the saga and then be like 'omg, I'm finished, NOW WHAT?!', but I digress) and I don't recall reading anything about a Leah character.

So, unless I'm wrong, we shouldn't worry too much about Vanessa whatsherface being on New Moon.

Who do you think will/should/could play Jane and Aro? Oh, I'm so curious! :)
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com

shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:29 am

lilmisstrouble wrote:
AliceLauren wrote:
Ok, am I crazy or Leah is not a character in New Moon yet? Did I miss it. I'm asking this because I have only read as far as the end of New Moon (and first two chapters of Eclipse. Yes, I'm procrastinating because I don't want to finish the saga and then be like 'omg, I'm finished, NOW WHAT?!', but I digress) and I don't recall reading anything about a Leah character.

So, unless I'm wrong, we shouldn't worry too much about Vanessa whatsherface being on New Moon.

Who do you think will/should/could play Jane and Aro? Oh, I'm so curious! :)
no youre not crazy.. Leah is mentioned in new moon (and appears briefly in the background) but she is not a main character till Eclipse.

also, in case you guys havent read the lex blog, they confirmed with rosenberg (the screenwriter) that leah DOES NOT appear in the New Moon screenplay, so "if Vanessa is auditioning for the role of Leah, she’s written her own pages to read, ’cause I didn’t write ‘em. "

JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:15 pm

yeah I thought that was funny when MR said that and it was helpful so it stopped the massive panic that was being felt here on the boards

abbottblack
Settled in Forks

Post by abbottblack » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Do any of you remember in the second book (sorry, I don't have mine with me--it's out on loan) at the end where Jacob brings the motorcylces to Bella's house, and gets her in trouble?
And when Charlie calls her, Jacob reaches out his hand and says "Miss you."
THAT IS MY FAVOURITE LINE EVER.
Besides "I'll kill him! I'll kill him right now! I'll do it myself!" in BD at the wedding (J to Edward)

But I really want the Miss You line in the movie, because it even though it's my favourite, showing Jacob's sadness for leaving Bella, it makes me weep.

I think Edward should be in it AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE. Even though I'm Team Jacob, I still like Edward. He's a good guy. I just don't swoon over him. But he shouldn't be in it much because it will show the effect of his departure on Bella.

-ABBOTTBLACK

JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:52 pm

yeah the ending definitely has to be in there. if only to start the "rivalry" between Edward and Jacob with Bella in the middle

eden1437
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Aww, I want to pick up NM now! I love that line, and definitely hope it's in the movie cause I can see Taylor pulling it off. Aside from that, I am so excited to see how they do the cliff diving scene (I said this on the other board..sorry. Lol) and how they are going to do the whole "Edward's voice inside the head" thing. I also want to see if they're going to put Bella clawing the radio out of the truck that Edward and Emmett installed...that's gonna be sad (however, the soundtrack is gonna benefit from it! lol)
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:25 pm

eden1437 wrote:Aww, I want to pick up NM now! I love that line, and definitely hope it's in the movie cause I can see Taylor pulling it off. Aside from that, I am so excited to see how they do the cliff diving scene (I said this on the other board..sorry. Lol) and how they are going to do the whole "Edward's voice inside the head" thing. I also want to see if they're going to put Bella clawing the radio out of the truck that Edward and Emmett installed...that's gonna be sad (however, the soundtrack is gonna benefit from it! lol)

I agree. I would like to see the part when she claws the radio out.

I also hope they show the Birthday party and the blank chapters... I think it will help convey how empty and lonely Bella is after Edward leaves.
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef

Maira

Post by Maira » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:06 pm

I wanna see how they do the untold months. [You know what I mean- the Oct to Jan in 6 pages...]

I have no idea how it'll turn out. :D
Private Aubrey Tobin in Jasper's Confederate Army.
You have to see this. *freaks*
Beep... Beep... Beep... Maira is going out of order... Bee- back eventually...