Click for Forum Rules
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

twilight1909 wrote:
lilmisstrouble wrote:
Of course they threw Rob in there! He comes in as a flittering image to tell Bella not to do anything reckless and then you have him at the very beginning at school, at the party when he’s saying goodbye to her and the flitterring images and in Italy as well, so they’ll get their fix.
:o

Uhmmmmmm... I HONESTLY hope that quote was missing a comma, or did I just understand they are merging "The End" chapter with Bella's birthday party?
Seriously...I really hope there is supposed to be a comma right there too. Breaking up with Bella during her birthday party would absolutely and completely ruin that part of the story. And slightly tarnish Edward's character. He would NOT leave her ON HER BIRTHDAY. They need to at least show a scene or two with Edward distancing himself before he actually leaves. Please say it ain't so!
*Thinks*: New Moon will be awesome, New Moon will be awesome, New Moon will be awesome, New Moon will be perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect......

God, where is Sihoban when you need her?? :?
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

AngelYve83 wrote:I have this crazy thought on this one particular part of the story where Bella jumps off the cliff. Call me crazy but I read SM's outtake on this part in particular and I would love to see them show Bella jumping off the cliff and have it cut off from there and it just switches to Edward and how he gets the call from Rosalie and she tells him what Alice saw. So he calls the Swan residence and gets his confirmation and he just throws his phone and decides on his faith. And somehow it switched back to Bella. But I'm not sure how they'll play out that scene. But somehow she'll explain it to someone what happens and they replay her jumping off the cliff and getting into the water. That was just my thought, I know it sounds crazy but I would get giddity if they played out that scene that way.

Rumors are flying around that they are going to show some of what Edward is doing while he is away. I think it would be too depressing not to show some of what Edward was up to. I think it would be great to show the phone call. Something else I'm looking forward to in the movie definitely has to be the convo between Alice and Charlie. It shows exactly how much Charlie cares about Bells and how worried he was about her.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

TillyWhitlock wrote:
AngelYve83 wrote:I have this crazy thought on this one particular part of the story where Bella jumps off the cliff. Call me crazy but I read SM's outtake on this part in particular and I would love to see them show Bella jumping off the cliff and have it cut off from there and it just switches to Edward and how he gets the call from Rosalie and she tells him what Alice saw. So he calls the Swan residence and gets his confirmation and he just throws his phone and decides on his faith. And somehow it switched back to Bella. But I'm not sure how they'll play out that scene. But somehow she'll explain it to someone what happens and they replay her jumping off the cliff and getting into the water. That was just my thought, I know it sounds crazy but I would get giddity if they played out that scene that way.

Rumors are flying around that they are going to show some of what Edward is doing while he is away. I think it would be too depressing not to show some of what Edward was up to. I think it would be great to show the phone call. Something else I'm looking forward to in the movie definitely has to be the convo between Alice and Charlie. It shows exactly how much Charlie cares about Bells and how worried he was about her.
NO NO NO NO NO!!! That would ruin it! We have to feel like Edward's really gone. We need the emotions, and depth, and pain, and sadness, and despair, and we need to be having hystarics (along with everyone else in the theater so we don't look like idiots.)
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Quick question: has anyone heard what Victoria's role in the NM movie is going to be like? In the book, she hardly shows up...more like a glimpse once when Bella almost drowns...but really, she isn't even in NM. Do you think they expand her part a little to keep Rachelle in there? Just curious...

Thank you Naureen!!
Caitygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Caitygirl1 »

fanMNM wrote:Quick question: has anyone heard what Victoria's role in the NM movie is going to be like? In the book, she hardly shows up...more like a glimpse once when Bella almost drowns...but really, she isn't even in NM. Do you think they expand her part a little to keep Rachelle in there? Just curious...

I dont know this for sure but I can think of a few ways to bring Voctoria in...

1. Through the werewolves. If Jacob is telling Bella about some time Victoria got away, a flashback could be used.
2. Bella's memories. In Eclipse when Bella sees victoria for the first time in the woods she says that she wasnt smiling like Bella pictured her to be.(no direct quotes-my book is in the other room). So clearly Bella's fears force memories and allows her to picture the red head.
3. The drowning scene. We can all agree that Victoria was in the water at the end. PLEASE let them keep that minor detail!!!!
A simpler place,
where love was defined in simpler ways.
One plue one equals two.."

Team Edward -- Dazzling since 1918
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:NO NO NO NO NO!!! That would ruin it! We have to feel like Edward's really gone. We need the emotions, and depth, and pain, and sadness, and despair, and we need to be having hystarics (along with everyone else in the theater so we don't look like idiots.)

Trust me, I completely agree with you about the whole hysterics thing. But I guess half of me really wants to see that phone call. And I don't think the phone call would be that bad. I think it would be worse if they interjected scenes through there about him and random little updates.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I want them to include Bella using her camera on Edward.. and where she says "If I develop this, will you be in the photo" or something. I thought that was funny and cute.

..And again after the 'accident' and she takes pics of Charlie and Edward, and Eddies looking all hard and unfazed and stuff. I know it's not that important, but I'd like it to be in there..
..and the part where he hides the photo album under her floorboards :lol:
.........and then when he comes back @ the end.. he tells her where they are bla blaaa and whatnot
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

they need to include the plane tickets off sme & carlisle so they can go see renee in eclipse!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
xxxDarkMoonxxx
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xxxDarkMoonxxx »

I think that they shouldn't put Edward in the middle of the film at all except for the filtering images telling Bella what to do. I'd go crazy if they cut to the Rosalie/Edward phone conversation, because Alice can easily explain that when on the way to Italy.

I also think the whole camera and scrapbook and floorboard stuff is also unnessary. We want to have time seeing the cool and important stuff and to me that is not important to the story.

Also i think Victoria is going to be in the movie more like how they showed the nomads in Twilight. However, i feel that we wont see any of this until the meeting with Laurant, because Bella had no idea that she was after her. I also got the impression with interviews that they will show little shots of the wolves chasing after Victoria which would be totally awesome.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

TillyWhitlock wrote:
DramaPrincezz013 wrote:NO NO NO NO NO!!! That would ruin it! We have to feel like Edward's really gone. We need the emotions, and depth, and pain, and sadness, and despair, and we need to be having hystarics (along with everyone else in the theater so we don't look like idiots.)

Trust me, I completely agree with you about the whole hysterics thing. But I guess half of me really wants to see that phone call. And I don't think the phone call would be that bad. I think it would be worse if they interjected scenes through there about him and random little updates.
Sorry, I think a read your post wrong or something. hehe. :) Yeah, I wouldn't mind the phone call either.