Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
i am mythical
Settled in Forks

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by i am mythical »

I would like all Bella's Edward-induced-voices-lines to be part of the film.
You may be brave enough or strong enough to live without me, if that's what's best. But I could never be that self-sacrificing. I have to be with you. It's the only way I can live - Bella

http://constantdevotionrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

ShootingStar wrote:I can totally imagine in the movie Bella turning around and seeing Alice standing next to the yellow porsche smiling a really wicked smile.

"How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?"

Then it jsut flips and you see tha car shoot past the screen with the sleek sound of a porsche being pushed to its limits with Alice looking really determined in the drivers seat and Bella sitting next to her looking terrified of her driving.

LOVE IT!

Also, they have to keep in the one line that made me sob so uncontrollably that my Mum actually heard me in my room and came in to see if anything serious had happened.

When Bella cliff dives, Edwards voice inside her head:

"Don't you give up on me!"

Sob....

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS FILM!

Abi x
Ahhhh, Ashley is going to do SO well as Alice in New Moon!! Can't you just picture her smiling wickedly, cruising in the porsche, and then flirting with the security guard/bribing him to let the porsche through the gate?? She's going to be wicked-awesome 8-)

And the cliff diving scene -- Chris Weitz, will you please make me cry in this scene??? I really want Bella to only hear Edward's voice in all the crazy stunts leading up to that moment (motorcycles, guys in Port Angeles, Laurent in the meadow); BUT in this beautiful scene I'd really like her to clearly hear Edward's voice and see Edward's face under the water -- it would make it 1000 times more romantic, and we'd all be hyperventilating in the theatre because we finally caught a glimpse of Rob's face after a huge void. And then we'd know we were about to see him for real in Volterra, and . . . . oh, swoon!!! I hope he can make this happen!!!
ClumsyCullen31
Settled in Forks

Post by ClumsyCullen31 »

I really hope kristen stewart accurately portrays the agony and pain bella goes through when edward leaves. otherwise there is really no point to the movie.
i am really excited to see what the volturi look like. i hope they cast good people.
everything after alice comes back and the way bella freaks out when she sees her.
Edward, my knight in shining volvo.
one_tuff_cupcake
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by one_tuff_cupcake »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote: And the cliff diving scene -- Chris Weitz, will you please make me cry in this scene??? I really want Bella to only hear Edward's voice in all the crazy stunts leading up to that moment (motorcycles, guys in Port Angeles, Laurent in the meadow); BUT in this beautiful scene I'd really like her to clearly hear Edward's voice and see Edward's face under the water -- it would make it 1000 times more romantic, and we'd all be hyperventilating in the theatre because we finally caught a glimpse of Rob's face after a huge void. And then we'd know we were about to see him for real in Volterra, and . . . . oh, swoon!!! I hope he can make this happen!!!
O gosh i can hear the crowed now.
I really hope the Voltori doesn't look horrible. I really want to see the scenes where Bella first sees Jane and Aro and everyone else. I hope they included the little old lady that was praying hen Bella, Edward and Alice where leaving. That part really finalized how dangerous the situation was for me.

Also the scene in the airplane and when they are in Bella's room. and Edward is giving his speech....*sqee* I absolutely adore that part!
Pastry Sisters❤ I <3 Peeta E<3B :)BAMF(: = Edward
OhMy_EC**1901-4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by OhMy_EC**1901-4ever »

i def. agree. only edward voice over until she actually sees his face when she's drowning. that would be outstanding.

ahh and the grand theft auto scene, priceless! and hopefully they capture the irony of st. martin's festival in volterra...
Soubiluv98
Wandering Through Town

Post by Soubiluv98 »

I really can't wait to see the ending. Everything from the cliff diving, to the Volturi. :) I really want to see the whole voting chapter too!! (GOD and angry Edward's gonna be so hot!) ~~~Gaw.. and I so want to see him break the tv in the living room. totally UNF********* <33333 ^-^
Basically I want all the B/E scenes done beautifully. But no extra moments... I don't want to see Edward after the he leaves until the end. That would so ruin it if we cut to edward in pain... then back to bella.. then edward again. ew. no please! :/
I also want Laurent there!! I really love that whole scene.
And I'm going to be "non petty" and say that i want the Bella and Jacob relationship to be really strong in this movie. Their friend ship i mean... I don't want them beefed up the movie with lame romance stuff (just to add more the whole Team Edward! and Team Jacob! thing)... when it wasn't even like that in the book.

thou shalt not eat of it
thou shalt surely die
heartsjasper
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartsjasper »

[quote="Soubiluv98"]Basically I want all the B/E scenes done beautifully. But no extra moments... I don't want to see Edward after the he leaves until the end. That would so ruin it if we cut to edward in pain... then back to bella.. then edward again. ew. no please! :/quote]

i agree. im worried though because i heard that rosenburg has put edward in the movie more than he is in the book. as much as i LOVE edward i dont want it to ruin the movie.
ImageImage
Team Alice & Jasper
Maira
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Maira »

As sadistic as it sounds, I want to see the Jane and Edward scene, with Alice trying to hold Bella back [or maybe one of the bodyguards, because Bella goes for Jane or something]. It's a very interesting scene!
Private Aubrey Tobin in Jasper's Confederate Army.
You have to see this. *freaks*
Beep... Beep... Beep... Maira is going out of order... Bee- back eventually...
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

I definately want to see cliff diving, motorcyles, werewolves, Jacob, and Italy!

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

ITALY ITALY ITALY AND MORE ITALY

I am really hoping that a majority of the film is spent on Bella and Jacob's relationship but I am DYINGGGG for the Italy scene to be shown in full!

I also really hope that they don't show anything from Italy in the trailers when it's getting closer so that it's that much more exciting!!!

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."