Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

Im extremely looking forward to seeing Kristen as a Vampire in Breaking Dawn, well hoping it gets made that is..!
Be silly if it isnt!! :)
Shes gonna be made to look fabulous!
xoxo.
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

~I hate Jacob

and a scene I want is Bella hitting her shins against the fountain in Volterra
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Caitygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Caitygirl1 »

Well... its been a few days since I've been on so I want to comment on a few things...

Firstly, Jacob - I can admit that Edward is my fiction crush. I love how he is a gentleman and that he is just so incredible. However, after seeing the casting and after watching Twilight ,Taylor Lautner is my actor OMG LUST. I cant help but get weak in the knes every time I think of this 30 pounds of muscle he put on and I also seem to have a thing for guys that tend to be a bit cocky. :roll: So, I think having the picture of Taylor in my head when i picture Jacob has definately warmed him up to me.

Also, Bella's hallucinating - I'm facinated to think of ways that they can get this part of the book right when converting to movie. This is obviously going on in Bella's head and the point I have made a few times is that this book is in the majority told through the mentallity of Bella. Gearing Edwards voice is no exception. how are they going to get around this problem without having the entire movie voiceovers?

Lastly, I am WICKED EXCITED for this movie to come out. Now that the casting is abbounced and the filming in underway I cant explain how anxious I am. What makes it even better is that the cast seem confident that it will be better which is making me confident too!
A simpler place,
where love was defined in simpler ways.
One plue one equals two.."

Team Edward -- Dazzling since 1918
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

Caitygirl1 wrote:Well... its been a few days since I've been on so I want to comment on a few things...

Firstly, Jacob - I can admit that Edward is my fiction crush. I love how he is a gentleman and that he is just so incredible. However, after seeing the casting and after watching Twilight ,Taylor Lautner is my actor OMG LUST. I cant help but get weak in the knes every time I think of this 30 pounds of muscle he put on and I also seem to have a thing for guys that tend to be a bit cocky. :roll: So, I think having the picture of Taylor in my head when i picture Jacob has definately warmed him up to me.

Also, Bella's hallucinating - I'm facinated to think of ways that they can get this part of the book right when converting to movie. This is obviously going on in Bella's head and the point I have made a few times is that this book is in the majority told through the mentallity of Bella. Gearing Edwards voice is no exception. how are they going to get around this problem without having the entire movie voiceovers?

Lastly, I am WICKED EXCITED for this movie to come out. Now that the casting is abbounced and the filming in underway I cant explain how anxious I am. What makes it even better is that the cast seem confident that it will be better which is making me confident too!
dude, i know exactly what you mean. taylor lautner is too damn sexy for his own good. i feel wrong lusting over him cuz he is really just a kid, but GODDAMN if he doesnt look like a man... mmh! i cant wait for new moon.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I really hope they show Bella sloshing her way throught the fountain.
The water would slow her down, and it would build up the tension.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
TheLamb07
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheLamb07 »

I already added my two cents but i just remembered one line i hope they add. It's almost at the very end in the vote where edward says bella should wait to be turned into a vampire because he would involve the police and bella says, "All three of them." LOL that line always cracks me up!
Vampire vs. Werewolf is the new Pirate vs. Ninja
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

it's not so much a line but rather a look from Demitrius to Bella, like he would love to turn her or better yet eat her. There was a sort of connection there that would fit in nicely later...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

oh i just remembered one.. this is a tiny thing, but i hope they add jake and bella's running joke about their relative ages... and how she gives in the day they go to the movies when he tells her he finished the rabbit.. she's all "fine you win! you're oldest!" i dunno, but i just love that scene.. and the whole mike/jacob movie thing..

this is random, but the other i was driving home from school and i stopped at a light, and i realized i was stopped behind a volkswagon rabbit (i'd never seen or even heard of one before new moon) and i startded grinning like an idiot, and my sister was looking at me very strangely, lol.
twiGIRL
Settled in Forks

Post by twiGIRL »

I want to see how Ashley Greene will deliver the first "dog"-containing line hahahaha :D I don't know why, but I always wonder what her facial expression would look like and what kind of tone would she use to nail that word.
hmm.. and also want to see the exact lines that edward utter when he says goodbye to bella ;), i hope they don't take that away and i'm hoping that rob would deliver it right(i hope he will, cause i love that part not because i hate bella but because it's full of emotions you can actually feel the ouchness, for me hahaha :lol: ). :)

OH! also the line- Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf?
hahaha! loove to see that. :D
"i'm a hopless romantic. i always dreamt of a fairy tale ending. But i don't need a knight on a white horse... i'd settle for A VAMPIRE IN A SILVER VOLVO." ;)
twiGIRL
Settled in Forks

Post by twiGIRL »

I want to see how Ashley Greene will deliver the first "dog"-containing line hahahaha :D I don't know why, but I always wonder what her facial expression would look like and what kind of tone would she use to nail that word.
hmm.. and also want to see the exact lines that edward utter when he says goodbye to bella ;), i hope they don't take that away and i'm hoping that rob would deliver it right(i hope he will, cause i love that part not because i hate bella but because it's full of emotions you can actually feel the ouchness, for me hahaha :lol: ). :)

OH! also the lines-

"Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf?"
jacob Black, New Moon, Chapter 13, p.321:D

"excellent plan, my brother" he said with enthusiasm. Edward streched out his arm to smack Emmett's fist with his own.
"No," Rosalie hissed.
"absolutely not," I agreed
"Nice, Jasper's voice was appreciative."
Idiots," Alice muttered
new moon, Chapter 26 p. 533 :D (its so funny xD)

hahaha! i loove to see that! :lol:
"i'm a hopless romantic. i always dreamt of a fairy tale ending. But i don't need a knight on a white horse... i'd settle for A VAMPIRE IN A SILVER VOLVO." ;)