Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Puppy_cakes
Settled in Forks

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by Puppy_cakes »

This was always my Leah: http://i25.tinypic.com/11jvm6b.jpg

Hyun-a, formally from the wonder girls! She's korean, but lots of native americans look asian. (well, at least one of my best friends! ((who I think should be Emily, by the way!))) Not all do.

This was always who I thought of as I read!
Help Me Find the Godiva Twilight Chocolate! I looking EVERYWHERE! I need to serve it at the Twilight Movie premiere party! Whatkind of hostess would I be? Thanks!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Puppy_cakes wrote:This was always my Leah: http://i25.tinypic.com/11jvm6b.jpg

Hyun-a, formally from the wonder girls! She's korean, but lots of native americans look asian. (well, at least one of my best friends! ((who I think should be Emily, by the way!))) Not all do.

Hyun-a...I don't really see her for the part. She's a little too pale. If they do get an asian person to play, they'd have to be TAN. (To at least LOOK like a native american.)

I was thinking of that one Native American girl from Peter Pan...let me find out.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

Ugh the wait is killing me. I wanna know who they cast already.

I still think Jane should be Dakota Fanning or Mackenzie Rosman. I don't know about the rest...
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I don't want to piss anyone off here but native americans are believed to be of asian decent...when there was a land bridge a long long time ago...so thats why native americans and asians have a lot of the same traits like the flat cheekbones and such...
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

A lot of Native Americans are also desendents of hispanic heratige as well. One of my best friends is a Mexican Indian (Either Aztek or Mayan desent, I don't remember) and she looks more Native American than she does Mexican or Hispanic. She's got that rusty colored skin and jet black hair. But technically she is Hispanic.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Sullie06 wrote:Ugh the wait is killing me. I wanna know who they cast already.

I still think Jane should be Dakota Fanning or Mackenzie Rosman. I don't know about the rest...
I didn't even think about Dakota as Jane. I am a big fan of her acting, though. She seems a little too young for a role, though. Did they specify how old Jane was in the saga?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Puppy_cakes
Settled in Forks

Post by Puppy_cakes »

Sullie06 wrote:A lot of Native Americans are also desendents of hispanic heratige as well. One of my best friends is a Mexican Indian (Either Aztek or Mayan desent, I don't remember) and she looks more Native American than she does Mexican or Hispanic. She's got that rusty colored skin and jet black hair. But technically she is Hispanic.
The mexicans we know today were "made" from native americans and the white spanish, so I think a mexican would be great for the role.

Also, I live in California and we have alot of mexican/asian/ native americans. I am white, but they are really important in my culture, so I would appreciate more of these people breaking out in to hollywood. (Im not a white hater but) I DO NOT want to see a white girl for this role. I feel like the majority of our actors are white in black in america.
JenJen2112 wrote:I don't want to piss anyone off here but native americans are believed to be of asian decent...when there was a land bridge a long long time ago...so thats why native americans and asians have a lot of the same traits like the flat cheekbones and such...
I think alot of Native Americans believe this also. At least my friends family does. It makes alot of sense! And as the asians. Monogolians and tibeatans have striking similarities to the native americans.

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:

Hyun-a...I don't really see her for the part. She's a little too pale. If they do get an asian person to play, they'd have to be TAN. (To at least LOOK like a native american.)

I was thinking of that one Native American girl from Peter Pan...let me find out.
Cool, Im looking too.

And, unfortunatly if you think that the arnt going to spray-tan them, your probably wrong.

A spray tan is like, 40 dollars too.

I don't think she would be good for the part, because she can't speak english very well! But she was in my head the whole time. SHES SO BEAUTIFUL!

I want a native american alot (they arn't very popular in our culture, and they should be!) But Hyun-a will always be in my brain as leah. She better live up to my expectations!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I'll take anyone other than VH to be Leah..seriously..

But enough about Leah..I want Ed Westwick from Gossip Girl to be in the movie..I don't even care who he plays..He is so hot and has that dangerous, vampiric quality to him..and his voice is soooo smooth and alluring..
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^^^I thought the same thing! He has a definite "vampire" quality.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Umm that's not Hyun-a. That's Yoovin that replaced her!
My sister is a wonder girls fan so yeah...LOL

But I pictured Leah as an actual Native like Tinsel Korey: http://www.tinselkorey.actorsite.com/im ... 97x250.jpg
Emily i pictured Sarah Weston: http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z193 ... weston.jpg

They were both in Into The West!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/