Who would you like to play...

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by JodeenSings »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:^ I don't mean to join in this argument but can't help it, haha. I happen to be asian as well. I think there are SOME asians that can pull of native american, but I always thought they'd be the tanner ones with big eyes.
Love your avi, made me laugh!

You know, I have friend who are Asian and get mistaken as Middle Easteners or Mexicans. Then again white (raises hand) can't hardly tell anyone apart, especially white people from the midwest (raises hand). So let's hope the casting director knows his/her ethnic groups!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^^I agree

I'd say I'm most curious about the casting of the Volturi. Those will be some pretty hard roles to play. The actors will need an air of intimidation about them and inhuman beauty. I think that they'll end up casting the perfect people for the roles who we'd never heard of.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
Puppy_cakes
Settled in Forks

Post by Puppy_cakes »

G-Faerie08 wrote:I'll take anyone other than VH to be Leah..seriously..

But enough about Leah..I want Ed Westwick from Gossip Girl to be in the movie..I don't even care who he plays..He is so hot and has that dangerous, vampiric quality to him..and his voice is soooo smooth and alluring..
Agreed. *swoon*
Puppy_cakes
Settled in Forks

Post by Puppy_cakes »

nafereti wrote:
Puppy_cakes wrote:This was always my Leah: http://i25.tinypic.com/11jvm6b.jpg

Hyun-a, formally from the wonder girls! She's korean, but lots of native americans look asian. (well, at least one of my best friends! ((who I think should be Emily, by the way!))) Not all do.

This was always who I thought of as I read!
Umm that's not Hyun-a. That's Yoovin that replaced her!
My sister is a wonder girls fan so yeah...LOL

But I pictured Leah as an actual Native like Tinsel Korey: http://www.tinselkorey.actorsite.com/im ... 97x250.jpg
Emily i pictured Sarah Weston: http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z193 ... weston.jpg

They were both in Into The West!

Ah.....im so stoooooopid. Thanks! *DUMB!*

Tinsel is beautiful. Im retty much sold on her. But she looks so nice!
Help Me Find the Godiva Twilight Chocolate! I looking EVERYWHERE! I need to serve it at the Twilight Movie premiere party! Whatkind of hostess would I be? Thanks!
Puppy_cakes
Settled in Forks

Post by Puppy_cakes »

t_feva wrote:^^yes please keep solomon and krys.

whoever said asian and native americans look the same need to get their eyes checked. yes some native americans have slanted eyes, but thats as far as it goes. alot of other people of other nationalities may have slanted eyes too. i had a mexican friend who had slanted eyes, but he wasnt asian at all. just basing ur comparison on slanted eyes is ridiculous. even if their ancestors were asian, that was ions ago! pretty irrelevant nowadays. practically every race descended frm their ancestors years and years ago look nothing like them now. krys who played embry, his eyes are slightly slanted, but am i gonna mistake him for an asian person? no.
ONE! Asians arn't the just the white ones you see. I don't know where you live, but MONGOLIANS AND TIBETEANS (plz dont tell me you havent seen them in the news.) and INDIANS (who ae a PART of asian, so they are asian. they don't all have "slanty eyes") are very dark, and some are dark in parts of china.

And, because Native Americans have mostly been mixed in with white people, you will be hard pressed to find a real native american. Half of them ARE white.

Im not the one saying all asians have slanty eyes!

This isnt really directed at you (because you had great points) but so far iv'e heard people saying asians are all white.

Thats just as stupid as all americans being white!

But my leah just....fits for me. *huggles*

My Jacob looks different too. Much darker. And hotter (but im glad he stayed)
Help Me Find the Godiva Twilight Chocolate! I looking EVERYWHERE! I need to serve it at the Twilight Movie premiere party! Whatkind of hostess would I be? Thanks!
Puppy_cakes
Settled in Forks

Post by Puppy_cakes »

Nerd wrote:For anybody who's still panicked about VH, the lex has an update.

Ugggghhh. I really hope they keep Solomon and Krys. *sobs*
I really dont care about krys. (I hope he stays, of course)

But I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE Solomon fan. Hes sooooo passionate about his role, he even wrote a poem for Emily!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Puppy_cakes wrote:

But I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE Solomon fan. Hes sooooo passionate about his role, he even wrote a poem for Emily!
is that the guy who plays Sam? I didn't get to see much of him during the movie. I imagined him to be a bit more bulkier seeing that he's been phasing since he was 16 and all, but we'll see how it plays out during New Moon.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:
Puppy_cakes wrote:

is that the guy who plays Sam? I didn't get to see much of him during the movie. I imagined him to be a bit more bulkier seeing that he's been phasing since he was 16 and all, but we'll see how it plays out during New Moon.
Yes he is the one that played Sam.
I hope they keep Solomon & Krys!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I would think they would try to keep the actors pretty much the same as long as there is no scheduling conflicts. They are characters that matter but they aren't main characters, so I don't think we'll see the problem we did with Taylor. I think casting should be announced in the next few weeks and I would think they are trying to keep rumors under wraps because they saw how rumors caused a lot of chaos with Taylor. The media will always try to create things to get a story but I like how it was handled with the Vanessa Hudgens issue where people came out and said it just wasn't true.
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

JodeenSings wrote:
edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:^ I don't mean to join in this argument but can't help it, haha. I happen to be asian as well. I think there are SOME asians that can pull of native american, but I always thought they'd be the tanner ones with big eyes.
Love your avi, made me laugh!

You know, I have friend who are Asian and get mistaken as Middle Easteners or Mexicans. Then again white (raises hand) can't hardly tell anyone apart, especially white people from the midwest (raises hand). So let's hope the casting director knows his/her ethnic groups!
jodeen u r too funny :lol:
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1