Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Darn! I thought it was interesting to see how Bella just pitied Leah and left it that. There are still rumors that Eclipse and New Moon will be filmed back-to-back, but now that seems very unlikely
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
TeamEdward1628
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEdward1628 »

I think Dakota Fanning will be a great Jane. I only hope that they can cast a Felix and Demetri that are much larger than her. Jane is supposed to be so petite. I wonder who they will get to play Alec.
Last edited by TeamEdward1628 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Nerd wrote:^ I agree. The cast that we had for Twilight was fresh. We saw some of the faces in previous roles, but they were still relatively knew and unknown. I'd rather have an unknown for the part.

Leah isn't being cast. She's not in the NM script.
YES!!!!! unknown people!I really want to play Jane, but since ther's like no chance then I want to see some one new. If Dakota Fanning is Jane im going to start seeing Jane as a really nice sweet girl like in secret life of bees or any role thats like, nice. Same w/ Dakota Bleu Richirds. I think summit should just go look around for some real unknown talent, (even if they dont find me :( )
Image Image
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

I think I've posted this a million times, but I shall post again! *evil grin*

No, seriously. I would really LOVE it if Jodelle Ferland plays the part of Jane.

Here is a link:
http://content7.flixster.com/photo/10/8 ... 49_gal.jpg

She's perfect for the part!
BaylorBear12
Wandering Through Town

Post by BaylorBear12 »

-veiled- wrote:I think I've posted this a million times, but I shall post again! *evil grin*

No, seriously. I would really LOVE it if Jodelle Ferland plays the part of Jane.

Here is a link:

She is my pick too :)
Maira
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Maira »

-veiled- wrote:I think I've posted this a million times, but I shall post again! *evil grin*

Here is a link:

Very good... I must say.
Private Aubrey Tobin in Jasper's Confederate Army.
You have to see this. *freaks*
Beep... Beep... Beep... Maira is going out of order... Bee- back eventually...
Adrienne
Learning to Love Green

Post by Adrienne »

UPDATED: Dakota Fanning To Sink Her Teeth Into 'New Moon?'

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Dakota Fanning could be showing her fangs in the upcoming "Twilight" sequel, "New Moon," as a pint-sized bloodsucking killer vampire.
According to E! Online's Marc Malkin, the 14-year-old actress is in talks to play Jane, a member of Italy's Volturi - a group of deadly vampires from the Stephenie Meyer's book series.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Vampin' It Up With 'Twilight' Scenes & Stars

"There were no auditions," according to E!'s source. "They just offered it to her outright, and now they're in negotiations. They've been going back and forth."
According to a casting notice obtained by E!, the character Jane is described as having a "Botticelli angel-like face...[and] crimson irises." Fellow members of the Volturi are described as "three times the size of her, [but] they are terrified of her."

Dakota isn't the only teen star rumored to be joining the cast. Reports swirled earlier this month suggesting "High School Musical" starlet Vanessa Hudgens had auditioned for the role of Leah Clearwater in "New Moon."

A rep for Summit Entertainment, the studio behind "New Moon" told Access Hollywood Dakota is a potential Jane -- along with other actresses.

"We are considering all actors that have the unique requirements for the look of Jane -- Dakota being one of them," a rep for Summit Entertainment told Access.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/updated-dakot ... moon/17973

You know you are too into Twilight when you look at your husband and think

"Dammit, why don't you sparkle?"
mom26ks
Wandering Through Town

Post by mom26ks »

Everytime I see a picture of Jodell and you can call me nuts I see her as Renesme. She has that sweet look about her. I am sure she can play evil but she is very beautiful and what I picture Renesme to look like. Thing is she is already almost 14.

Any thought???

Also did you know she played with Kristine Stewart in The Messangers?? (if this was mentioned already, sorry, not the sharpest tool in the shed here)
s69.photobucket.com/albums/i47/len...
mom26ks
Wandering Through Town

Post by mom26ks »

mediakidvids.net/.../images/over/ArielWinter.jpg

She would be a good Renesme also....now I am off topic here. Sorry
s69.photobucket.com/albums/i47/len...
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

Dakota would be quite good.I spent the whole day pondering it.But they're considering your man from high school musical,the posh lad,to be Alec.Thats a really big mistake.He would be so useless as Alec. :evil:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia