Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
AnnieC09
Wandering Through Town

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by AnnieC09 »

I'd like Tom Sturridge to play Felix also! He's very attractive!
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I will forever attribute the first song they played to Donnie Darko. :( They just had to have a plane in there, too!

Lol. I'm pretty sure that one site was just intereste in seeing how we liked THEIR choices. I love Tom Felton, but he could not be Alec. :( He just couldn't.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I think it all depends on whether or not they decide to keep Dakota's hair blonde (if they do even cast her). Tom felton is definitely off the list because he's already in HP. Lucas Grabeel...eh, I still don't like it. I'm for Liam Aiken ;D
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

BaylorBear12 wrote:
edward'sstupidlamb wrote:Yea he's great but I think a bit to tall sorry but he's a great actor so hmm idk. But here's who I want for jane, ariel winter, jodell ferland, emily browning. They're my top three I just don't want dakota fanning! I still want to be jane though :D

That is my line up for Jane too, but in this order.
1. Jodelle Ferland
2. Ariel Winter
3. Emily Browning

At this point though as long as it's not Dakota then I would be happy. I love her, but I just cant picture her as Jane. As far as Alec.....No one really comes to mind that I think could really pull it off and is the right age and height. So idk we will see.
The more and more I think about jodelle ferland the more I like her. But areil winter has this really innocent look about her so hmmm. I like emily browning and the other guy from unfortunate events to play jane and alec. They could definetly pass as twins. But they're a bit to old and tall. I don't know hmm but I still want to be jane
Image Image
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

its been confirmed that dakota is being considered for jane. on hisgoldeneyes they have a pic of her with red eyes and brown hair. looks pretty cool.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

t_feva wrote:its been confirmed that dakota is being considered for jane. on hisgoldeneyes they have a pic of her with red eyes and brown hair. looks pretty cool.

yeah she does look good there as Jane. and also on this fan-made video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTXimrQlBk
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

switzgal wrote:
t_feva wrote:its been confirmed that dakota is being considered for jane. on hisgoldeneyes they have a pic of her with red eyes and brown hair. looks pretty cool.

yeah she does look good there as Jane. and also on this fan-made video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTXimrQlBk
Hey, switzgal, were you the one that had that link to some website taking a poll on who would be a great Alec?

I was thinking that I saw something like that on one of your posts. If not, sorry for the confusion.

I voted for some guy whose last name was Graebeel, Graebiel - something like that. He looked like the perfect Alec to me.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

^^ no it wasn't me. But I'd be interested in seeing that list. I like Skandar Keynes for Alec and Jodelle Ferland for Jane.
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

heres the link
http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 79,00.html

they should have a "none of these" choice to pick. i dont like any of these guys. they look too old. i thought alec was suppose to look like a cherub.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
Garrett&Kate
Settled in Forks

Post by Garrett&Kate »

I think Jessica Szohr from Gossip Girl (Vanessa) could play Leah. She's very pretty (a former model) and we know she can act. I don't think I see anyone else as Leah.

http://www.chickipedia.com/jessica-szoh ... 6-jpg.html

What do you think?