Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by -veiled- »

twi-nerd wrote:Well, since the topic is called 'Who would you like to play. . .'
I have been pretty silly about this. I would like them to make an open casting for Jane so I can audition :D . If they don't, I'd like to see Emily Browning play Jane.
I think that would be great for you to audition in what's going to be a great movie. Who knows? Maybe you will be better than who they will cast. :)
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

Ariel Winter looks kinda how i pictured Jane...
ImageImage
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

Ariel Winters might be good as Jane. Honestly, just as long as they cast someone with long, black hair & the creepiest/innocent face it will be perfect. That's how I picture Jane. She is innocent until you get on her bad side, but she still has that creepy that makes a shiver go up your spine.
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Angel »

This is how I imagined Jane to look

Saoirse Ronan

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment ... 18375.html
ipattz218
Wandering Through Town

Post by ipattz218 »

-veiled- wrote:Ariel Winters might be good as Jane. Honestly, just as long as they cast someone with long, black hair & the creepiest/innocent face it will be perfect. That's how I picture Jane. She is innocent until you get on her bad side, but she still has that creepy that makes a shiver go up your spine.
you make her sound like samara from the Ring Trilogy.
heck, may aswell get the ring girl to play jane. HAHA
made by ipattz218
E<3B
MissWhitlock
Settled in Forks

Post by MissWhitlock »

^^Oh my, that'll be REALLY creepy.

I actually imagined Jane to look like Dakota Fanning in this picture: http://oiea4.deviantart.com/art/Jane-69120806
I don't know, she just looks evil there. And what about..Alan Rickman as one of the top three volturi, maybe Aro, but I think he's too young for him...

Yeah, Christopher Lee would do good for maybe Marcus or..was it Caius? I always get confused with them... Well, the really evil annoying one, not the always bored one. He would look weird if he was Aro, with the long hair and stuff.

I'm scared that they'll ruin this movie D: They kinda let me down with the twilight movie so, hopefully, they won't the next time round. Maybe they can fire Kristen Stewart or something, she's a really bad actress. I will possible stab someone if she ruins the part where Edward leaves her. D:
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i think Alan Rickman for Aro would be good. i mean he could totally pull it off. but i didnt think Aro looked old, just trulucent skin thing. hmmmmm
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

-veiled- wrote:I would absolutely love to see Jodelle Ferland play Jane. She creeped me out in "Silent Hill" and personally, I think she is perfect for the part.

WOW that girl is creepy looking. Good choice. I also like the other choices too, Jane being blonde.
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

I could really see Dakota Fanning playing Jane, she can pull of the innocent look plus the evil look. Also she's a good actress too, maybe she can give Kristen a few tips.
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:I could really see Dakota Fanning playing Jane, she can pull of the innocent look plus the evil look. Also she's a good actress too, maybe she can give Kristen a few tips.
How old is Jane supposed to be? Just curious bc the previous link of the pic of Dakota Fanning is an older pic as she is now almost 15 years old. But, who know bc she is already in a Summit Film coming out soon called Push. So if Summir liked her they would hire her again. I don't know if any of you saw the trailer for it while you saw Twilight. It looks pretty good.

Here is a newer pic of her : http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/20 ... 000730.jpg
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY