Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

If she does play Emily, it might be easier to do the scars on her face because she's a bit pale.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I hope Jodelle Ferland gets Jane, although I still really like Abigail Breslin for the part too. As for Leah, I don't have anyone in particular in mind, as long as she's not famous for Disney channel.. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:I hope Jodelle Ferland gets Jane, although I still really like Abigail Breslin for the part too. As for Leah, I don't have anyone in particular in mind, as long as she's not famous for Disney channel.. :lol:
My ideal Leah is Tinsel Korey.
http://gfx.filmweb.pl/p/91/51/329151/170185.1.jpg
I really really REALLY want her to play Leah. Too bad she's not written in NM :(
I think if America Young gets the role of Emily; her and Tinsel Korey look great as cousins.
Last edited by nafereti on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

xxlacantantexx wrote:
switzgal wrote:
nafereti wrote:It looks like Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) is "team dakota". lol. http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/ ... oon/319269

Oh and I read this article off of newmoon.org. Actress America Young auditioned for the role of Emily Young. (America Young, Emily Young...it's a sign...LOL) I hope she gets it. I always pictured Sarah Weston as Emily, but I'm happy if America Young gets the role. She's half native too.
http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/01/ame ... -of-emily/
Yeah she looks better in that picture. She does look like what I think Emily should look. She can stand to be a bit more tanned!
Yeah i agree, i think she could work out as Emily.
Just can't wait to see who Leah will be and if Dakota does get the part (even though i'm still ify about) cause they'll need someone to be Alec.
Melissa R. (can't remember her last name) the screenwriter said she didn't write and lines for Leah so there will not be a Leah in New Moon. For Eclipse, yeah.
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

Nerd wrote: Personally, I would prefer an unknown because the Twilight series doesn't need any big name actors to draw in a crowd. It feels fresher without the top actors. But if they choose Dakota, I'm okay with it. I really feel like they could do a lot worse.
i completely agree. i would prefer an unknown, but i could live with dakota and ithink she has the acting chops to pull it off ('hide and seek' anyone? talk about cute and creepy)
Nerd wrote: Although I'm really confused on something she says. She talks about how big a fan of the series she is, but she admitted in a previous interview that she JUST started reading the books. Maybe she was talking about the movie. I dunno. It just confuses me. D:
i read somewhere that she said all her friends were into the books and she kept hearing so much about it, so she had to read it to see what all the hype was about.. and lets face it, it doesnt take long to get sucked into the twilight saga and become a full fledged addict/fan girl... ( i should know.. i only started reading twilight in december) so both statements make sense: she only just started reading them, and now she is a big fan.
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

today i found out that one of my sister's friends is trying out for a part in twilight! she says she ran into him in the bookstore and he was picking up a copy of twilight because he had an audition for the movie ( i told her he really needed to be reading new moon, but she didnt really know the difference.. :roll: ) she said he is auditioning for sam, but personally i think he would make a better paul or jared, looks-wise (ive never seen him act, so i cant comment on that)

i think this is the work of the native american agency they hired to find actors for the Quileutte tribe... he is a native canadian actor, living in toronto. it would be SO cool to see someone i "know" in new moon!
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

shortstuff wrote:today i found out that one of my sister's friends is trying out for a part in twilight! she says she ran into him in the bookstore and he was picking up a copy of twilight because he had an audition for the movie ( i told her he really needed to be reading new moon, but she didnt really know the difference.. :roll: ) she said he is auditioning for sam, but personally i think he would make a better paul or jared, looks-wise (ive never seen him act, so i cant comment on that)

i think this is the work of the native american agency they hired to find actors for the Quileutte tribe... he is a native canadian actor, living in toronto. it would be SO cool to see someone i "know" in new moon!
Oh wow, congrats to your sister's friend. But I'm with you on the paul or jared role. (even though i've never met your sister's friend...LOL) i really want Solomon to keep the role of Sam. I mean, he was Sam in Twilight. I just don't want anyone to change.

And yeah, he should most def'n read NM. because NM is the movie now, not twilight...LOL
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

nafereti wrote:
shortstuff wrote:today i found out that one of my sister's friends is trying out for a part in twilight! she says she ran into him in the bookstore and he was picking up a copy of twilight because he had an audition for the movie ( i told her he really needed to be reading new moon, but she didnt really know the difference.. :roll: ) she said he is auditioning for sam, but personally i think he would make a better paul or jared, looks-wise (ive never seen him act, so i cant comment on that)

Oh wow, congrats to your sister's friend. But I'm with you on the paul or jared role. (even though i've never met your sister's friend...LOL) i really want Solomon to keep the role of Sam. I mean, he was Sam in Twilight. I just don't want anyone to change.

And yeah, he should most def'n read NM. because NM is the movie now, not twilight...LOL
lol i know right? haha.. imagine he gets to the end of twilight and he;s like.. where the hell was this sam guy??
but i have a feeling he probably knew the diff... its my sister who didnt.. she called it "the next twilight movie". :roll:

to be honest i'm indifferent about solomon as sam.. (he had like 2 lines in twilight.. i dont know why they didnt just make him embry in the movie.. it would have made more sense..) but in any case, he just seems more like a paul or jared.. i think jared, because he has a more easy going demeanor, not as tempermental as paul (or do i have them mixed up..??) but like i said, i;ve never seen him act, so i cant really say...
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

shortstuff wrote: lol i know right? haha.. imagine he gets to the end of twilight and he;s like.. where the hell was this sam guy??
but i have a feeling he probably knew the diff... its my sister who didnt.. she called it "the next twilight movie". :roll:

to be honest i'm indifferent about solomon as sam.. (he had like 2 lines in twilight.. i dont know why they didnt just make him embry in the movie.. it would have made more sense..) but in any case, he just seems more like a paul or jared.. i think jared, because he has a more easy going demeanor, not as tempermental as paul (or do i have them mixed up..??) but like i said, i;ve never seen him act, so i cant really say...
That's understandable. I know what you mean about Solomon. When I heard it was him, I was like...UMM HIS NOT WHAT I PICTURED!! But I got use to him, and now that's all I see has Sam. LOL. Embry was actually in the movie too. He was the one that didn't hve any lines. Remember the beach scene. It was Jacob, Sam and the other guy...yup that was Embry!!

Or and you got them right. Paul is the hott head one; he's the one that Jacob beat up...LOL

That would be funny. Here's going to be so confused. I don't think Sam's name is even mentioned at all in Twilight. I know he's mention in the bon fire/ beach scene. But I don't think Bella knew his name was Sam.

Well I wish your sister's friend good luck. But just to let you know, I'm still rooting for Solomon. Haha...
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

OMDE. Screw Dakota Fanning, Jodella Ferland is PERFECT for Jane. But she looks a LITTLE too young...she looks like she's 11.