New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzleme
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: At school, watching that pale guy with red brown hair... does he sparkle?

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by dazzleme » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:26 pm

I found out the release date!!! I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but their is two fill New Moon Movie Topics already.... and that's a lot of posts. I'm tired and i just cant read all those posts. Anyways, the release date is *drumroll* November 20, 2009!!!!!!!!! :o It's really far away, but its coolio how they made it about a year after the first. And, it's on that same Friday.... That means they'll rush shooting... Idk. I wonder how it'll turn out....... Mm. I don't want it to b as rushed as Twilight..... but I want it to come out soon. Again, IDK!!!!!!! BB, PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do I dazzle you?
Frequently.

E <3 B
E <3 ME!!!!!

Taylor Lautner-From shark to wolf
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/ ... chapter=1/DONT ANSWER Q ON CHAP2

TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:35 pm

debussygirl wrote:Ewww, have you guys read this??? Michael Copon's soooo annoying!!!
http://www.j-14.com/2008/12/j-14-exclus ... chael.html
OMG :o ... screw trying to not judge him and giving him a chance..he had his chance and totally blew it for me at least...now i would have to agree what a D-bag.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D

JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:47 pm

ugh!!! I wasn't very fond of Michael Copon before but now that interview!!!! uhmmm no...like I've said before if Summit feels they need to replace Taylor as Jacob Black thats up to them but if they replace him with Michael Copon I'm gonna have some serious issues with that...he carried Scorpion King 2? hahah thats the funniest thing I've heard...that movie was TERRIBLE and he's saying that and New Moon have the same story line....wow he needs to actually read the book and skip the cliff's notes...

t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:50 pm

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:I just stumbled upon VERY SMEXY photoshoot pics of Taylor :shock:

Jacob Black, anyone??

You'll enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AU5fKhXS7w#
ugh, i feel like a total pervert after watching that! he's 16 and i'm 24! but i have to admit he has the muscular part down to the t. :lol:
dazzleme wrote:I found out the release date!!! I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but their is two fill New Moon Movie Topics already.... and that's a lot of posts. I'm tired and i just cant read all those posts. Anyways, the release date is *drumroll* November 20, 2009!!!!!!!!! :o It's really far away, but its coolio how they made it about a year after the first. And, it's on that same Friday.... That means they'll rush shooting... Idk. I wonder how it'll turn out....... Mm. I don't want it to b as rushed as Twilight..... but I want it to come out soon. Again, IDK!!!!!!! BB, PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea, i think summit announced the release date like last week. sorry to break it to u. :lol:
Last edited by t_feva on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1

JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:52 pm

dazzleme wrote:I found out the release date!!! I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but their is two fill New Moon Movie Topics already.... and that's a lot of posts. I'm tired and i just cant read all those posts. Anyways, the release date is *drumroll* November 20, 2009!!!!!!!!! :o It's really far away, but its coolio how they made it about a year after the first. And, it's on that same Friday.... That means they'll rush shooting... Idk. I wonder how it'll turn out....... Mm. I don't want it to b as rushed as Twilight..... but I want it to come out soon. Again, IDK!!!!!!! BB, PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dazzleme
Welcome to the New Moon Thread
We are a little concerned with the recasting possiblity of the role of Jacob Black - we are not normally this crazy here.
Peace!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *

Deja
Learning to Love Green

Post by Deja » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:05 pm

There is SO much negativity in this thread. It makes me not want to post or come here because there's five more pages of the same stuff rehashed over and over and over again. I had a friend come on and want to post, but she told me all it was is people complaining. Can we not try to scare away people? We get it. Michael Copon's a douche. Can we find a new theme? There are a LOT of other things to talk about regarding the movie.

For instance: Locations.

Do you think Chris will keep the same locations or scout out some new ones? I think for Bella's House and the Cullens house, they will keep the same places, and the school, they don't have a lot of time, and all the location scouting for forks is already done, may as well keep it if he likes it. But do you think they will actually film in VOlterra?? That'd be really cool.

bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:09 pm

I heard, and this could be a total rumor, that they are moving filming to Canada. But my source generally turns out to be wrong every time so don't quote me on that.

switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:12 pm

Deja wrote: For instance: Locations.

Do you think Chris will keep the same locations or scout out some new ones? I think for Bella's House and the Cullens house, they will keep the same places, and the school, they don't have a lot of time, and all the location scouting for forks is already done, may as well keep it if he likes it. But do you think they will actually film in VOlterra?? That'd be really cool.

I think they stick to the same houses and school. As for the Italy scene, I thought I read they might film in Rome. Maybe because it's a bigger city and easier to get accommodations for a film crew and stars etc.
Italy is full of squares with clock towers.

shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:18 pm

Hey guys! I may not be on much for the next few days...or at least until they fix my emails. I'm not getting notifications that replys have been made, so I have to just guess where I left off, and since this thread moves so fast........

I'm trying to keep up, but if i'm not around, that's why.

p.s. We find out the gender of the baby Jan 8th, and if it's a boy, we're leaning towards Jasper :lol:

Deja
Learning to Love Green

Post by Deja » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:20 pm

bella_love3 wrote:I heard, and this could be a total rumor, that they are moving filming to Canada. But my source generally turns out to be wrong every time so don't quote me on that.

I heard that too, but I don't remember where, though it may have just been around here.

It doesn't surprise me about Rome, actually, instead of Volterra, because a lot of cities like Rome that are filmed a lot, give tax breaks to studios, at least, it's how it used to be. I'm not really on the "inside" of the industry, but I know that in the past cities have given breaks to films filming in their city for tourism and promotion of the city, but who knows.