Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

People need to read the Lexicon Blog, like myself. She has not auditioned. I repeat:

Vanessa Hudgens has never auditioned for New Moon!
Last edited by CrazilyObsessed024 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
eden1437
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

who_needs_fangs? wrote: My sister was watching Drake and Josh today, and there was this girl playing a spoiled little child actress. She was also on Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That's So Raven, and Wizards of Waverly Place, but she was pretty good at playing the demon child, even if a more mundane version of it. Her name is Skyler Samuels. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2510852608/nm1321094. I can sorta picture her as Jane.
Omg...I think she'd make a great jane...give her red contacts...she would look quite evil! I wonder who'd play Heidi, the one who brought back all the tourists to be eaten at the end of New Moon. Maybe Brenda Song could play the Volturi's human worker (I can't remember the name right now)
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:People need to read the Lexicon Blog, like myself. She has not ausitioned. I repeat:

HURRAY! I swear I would've shot myself if she got ANY part in that film. Ugh I hate her. I think that Steven Strait (the dude people wanted to play Jacob if Taylor was out) should play Paul or Quil. What do you guys think?
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
eden1437

Post by eden1437 »

ilovetwilight wrote:
CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:People need to read the Lexicon Blog, like myself. She has not ausitioned. I repeat:

HURRAY! I swear I would've shot myself if she got ANY part in that film. Ugh I hate her. I think that Steven Strait (the dude people wanted to play Jacob if Taylor was out) should play Paul or Quil. What do you guys think?

I think he'd be good as either one...he's super hot. Lol. I dunno about you guys...but I'm really excited to see the part when Bella has to run to stop Edward from revealing himself. I always picture this super slow motion scene of Bella running through a crowd and some great music in the background. Lol.

SpiiderMonkey

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

really hope you're right 'cause i just found this on EW.com

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/01 ... dgens.html
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
erncub
Settled in Forks

Post by erncub »

So ... I didn't go back and read all 84 pages of posts here, so I don't know if this topic has been covered, but I remember seeing the list of places that New Moon is going to be filming and didn't see any mention of the Portland area where Twilight was filmed. What are they going to do for Charlie's house? Or the Cullen house for that matter? Or Forks High School for that matter! I know that it's cheaper to film in Vancouver and that's why a lot of productions go there, but what about these places that have already been established in Twilight.

Just something I was thinking about!
erin
eden1437

Post by eden1437 »

SpiiderMonkey wrote:

really hope you're right 'cause i just found this on EW.com

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/01 ... dgens.html

I am really stalking this board lately...but I hate that the writer said "HSM joins forces with Twilight"....that made my skin crawl. As March gets closer there's probably going to be more and more "official" announcements made by Summit regarding the casting. Heck they are probably starting the rumors to keep interest up! Lol

SpiiderMonkey

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

god I hope so haha.
defenitly don't wanna see hudgens as leah.. ugh
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

^^ I know. Every time I read somewhere that Vanessa Hudgens could join the Twilight cast, I feel like throwing my laptop across the room!!!

This is completely ridiculous. I feel like sending a letter with a list of suggestions for the role of Leah..and NONE of the suggestions would include the crappy actress/singer VH.
Putty009
Settled in Forks

Post by Putty009 »

erncub wrote:So ... I didn't go back and read all 84 pages of posts here, so I don't know if this topic has been covered, but I remember seeing the list of places that New Moon is going to be filming and didn't see any mention of the Portland area where Twilight was filmed. What are they going to do for Charlie's house? Or the Cullen house for that matter? Or Forks High School for that matter! I know that it's cheaper to film in Vancouver and that's why a lot of productions go there, but what about these places that have already been established in Twilight.

Just something I was thinking about!
erin
good question. If the forks area isn't included in the filming locations, then they aren't doing the birthday scene at the cullen house, nor all the long days bella spends catatonic in her home?

they'll have to go back to forks i'd imagine