Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

SpiiderMonkey wrote:
CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:People need to read the Lexicon Blog, like myself. She has not ausitioned. I repeat:

Vanessa Hudgens has never auditioned for New Moon!
really hope you're right 'cause i just found this on EW.com

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/01 ... dgens.html
They are just acknowledging that there are rumors of her auditioning, they don't say they are true. The lexicon blog has an long entry on this all. You should read it if you haven't.

I would hate for Vanessa Hudgens to be in the movie, but then again, I hate Kristen Stewart is in the movie. I have just given up, and will go see the movies no matter what, just glad I get something to talk and complain about later on, to make my Twilight experience longer.

I think we should all just get over whatever they decide, because frankly Summit does not care about our opinion.

Because they are stupid and don't realize we are all BRILLIANT!

Ha ha.
ImageImageImageImageImage
SpiiderMonkey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

they are saying now that she did audition, on the blog i mean.

And yes i know that summit doesnt care what we think, I just am stating my opinion :P I like hsm and such, i just dont think hudgens is really the perfect fit for leah... :mrgreen:
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
eden1437
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote: I have just given up, and will go see the movies no matter what, just glad I get something to talk and complain about later on, to make my Twilight experience longer.

I think we should all just get over whatever they decide, because frankly Summit does not care about our opinion.

Ha ha.

Lol, I love your outlook. We fans are quite brilliant and they should listen to us more often. I will go see the movies no matter what because curiosity will drag me to the theaters at least three times. I wonder if we had anything to do with the Jacob Black outcome? Also...I am happy that these movies with their rumors and such are expanding my Twilight experience! Just think, we have three more movies to talk about! Woo! Lol

edit-three including New Moon (in case I wasn't clear. Lol)
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I think the fans have quite a lot of input, because apart from the director trying to make the film as good as possible, they'll also want fans to like it, because the whole point of making the film is for the fans.
That's what I like to believe :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

eden1437 wrote:
CrazilyObsessed024 wrote: I have just given up, and will go see the movies no matter what, just glad I get something to talk and complain about later on, to make my Twilight experience longer.

Ha ha.

Lol, I love your outlook. We fans are quite brilliant and they should listen to us more often. I will go see the movies no matter what because curiosity will drag me to the theaters at least three times. I wonder if we had anything to do with the Jacob Black outcome? Also...I am happy that these movies with their rumors and such are expanding my Twilight experience! Just think, we have three more movies to talk about! Woo! Lol

edit-three including New Moon (in case I wasn't clear. Lol)

I also agree that we are brilliant :D , and I will continue to see the movies! And the fact that we have 3 more movies is awesome!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

eden1437 wrote:
SpiiderMonkey wrote:
CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:People need to read the Lexicon Blog, like myself. She has not ausitioned. I repeat:

Vanessa Hudgens has never auditioned for New Moon!
really hope you're right 'cause i just found this on EW.com

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/01 ... dgens.html

I am really stalking this board lately...but I hate that the writer said "HSM joins forces with Twilight"....that made my skin crawl. As March gets closer there's probably going to be more and more "official" announcements made by Summit regarding the casting. Heck they are probably starting the rumors to keep interest up! Lol
How can they say that's every girls dream!?!?!?! That's ever girls NIGHTMARE!!! I swear I don't know 1 single person on this planet who likes her. Her voice sucks. Her acting is terrible. And she sent naked pictures of herself to her boyfriend! If she is Leah or any other part in that film I'm starting a protest. We should start a petition going around....
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

^^ That is a NIGHTMARE!!! this makes me mad.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
CrazilyObsessed024

SpiiderMonkey wrote:they are saying now that she did audition, on the blog i mean.

And yes i know that summit doesnt care what we think, I just am stating my opinion :P I like hsm and such, i just dont think hudgens is really the perfect fit for leah... :mrgreen:
Yeah they say it is possible.

This is it for anyone who hasn't read it yet:
Vanessa Hudgens Take Two
By Twilight_News | January 13, 2009

Well now there is a new twist in the Vanessa Huggens tale of did she or didn’t she audition for the part of Leah Clearwater. Apparently just like Just Jared (who got an entirely different answer direct from Vanessa’s management) Access Hollywood did a little of its own verification and according to Access Hollywood (who is standing by their source which is not the MTV source although it remains unnamed)

Vanessa has auditioned for the role of Leah Clearwater, the series’ lone female werewolf, and is “up for the role,” a source close to Summit Entertainment confirmed.

However, “no official casting announcement has been made,” the source added.

So that leaves us with:

Just Jared directly quoting Vanessa’s management as "“I don’t know anything about the audition,” Vanessa’s rep tells JJJ. “As far as I know, it’s just a rumor."

Summit who won’t confirm or deny the rumor when asked, pretty much standard policy.

MTV stating Ashley Greene confirmed it, but doesn’t have her direct quote on that.

Access Hollywood sticking by: "Vanessa has auditioned for the role of Leah Clearwater, the series’ lone female werewolf, and is “up for the role,” a source close to Summit Entertainment confirmed."

We give up. We don’t know what to believe.
I hope she isn't in the movie, but oh well if she is :?
BaylorBear12
Wandering Through Town

Post by BaylorBear12 »

OMG! I can not wait for the movie to come out! As far as I know the release date is still Nov. 20, And Taylor is playing Jacob!!!!! Even though I am a team Edward fan and I cried when he left Bella, the movie will still be good. Mainly because Taylor is HOT!! I cant wait for filming to start so that it feels like that much closer to its release date! Oh yeah last that I herd that was a rumor that Vanesa aditioned for Leah. she did not audition or get the part. THANK GOD! I mean she is an ok actress and yes I have seen all 3 HSM movies but still this is not the right kind of movie for her or her fans. Frankly I dont care who is on the rest of the needed cast but if they are on the Disney chanel then I dont want to see them in New Moon.
CrazilyObsessed024

I thought it was supposed to come out the 21st...