Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by t_feva »

yea i like him better with his "sex" hair. :lol: they start shooting at the end of march, hopefully it will grow out by then.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
obessivetwilighter
Settled in Forks

Post by obessivetwilighter »

I hope so!!! I know i like it so much better than the buz cut.... guys hair grows fast right... well my brothers doesn at least
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

t_feva wrote:yea i like him better with his "sex" hair. :lol: they start shooting at the end of march, hopefully it will grow out by then.
yeah me too. i like the "sex" hair better...LOL
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

Me too!
ImageImageImageImageImage
CrazilyObsessed024
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

Ok I just watched the clip of Tayor buffer and now I am soooo excited to see him in New Moon!

Damn he is hot!

I sound shallow, but the whole thing I was worried about was him not being the "hot Jacob" that comes to life in the second book, and now I know he can pull it off!

I have succumbed!

Oh no!

P.S. Robert still has my heart locked with iron strength. No. Edward strength. ;)
Last edited by CrazilyObsessed024 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

^^ I always knew Taylor could pull it off.

TEAM TAYCOB!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Cymbrelynn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Cymbrelynn »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:Ok I just watched the clip of Tayor buffer and now I am soooo excited to see him in New Moon!

Damn he is hot!

I sound shallow, but the whole thing I was worried about was him not being the "hot Jacob" that comes to life in the second book, and now I know he can pull it off!

I have succumbed!

Oh no!

P.S. Robert still has my heart locked with iron strength. No. Edward strength. ;)

I concur. I'm excited for the little guy now. Do you think New Moon will do for him what Twilight did for Rob? As much as I love Edward and as much as New Moon is so painful for me, I really think this movie is just going to rock. Bring it, Taylor! Haha :D
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that." EC
My avatar is from emaleth@vesperarium!
UnfreakinBelievable

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

mandyb7 wrote:
UnfreakinBelievable wrote:the book has plenty to fill 3+ hours (I wish :roll: )
I know eh! aw man I would love to sit through 3+ hours of Twilightness...... Edward *drools* ..... Bella, The Cullens, Jacob....... that'd be heaven......

wait I might have misinterpreted your eye roll, you saying the book doesn't have enough?
Interpretation of eye roll: "like they'd ever really make New Moon into a 3+ hr movie" -- that would be heaven indeed ;)
shavei7

Post by shavei7 »

wow i haven't been in this thread for so long. I just read maybe 3-4 pages back...

Nafereti: "i think rpattz is cute when he's edward...outside of the character...umm not so cute...LOL((my opinion...dont kill me robnappers...LOL))" <--- I'm not part of the robnappers but I'm Team Robward, and you'll have to pay for that comment. But we'll take that up in the Taycob thread some other time *evil grin*

t_feva: " Robert calls himself ugly and doesnt understand why girls think he's hot. i kno he's not perfect looking, but thats wat i like about him. he's not a pretty boy." <---- Oh he's not pretty. He's GORGEOUS! haha. I like Taylor but Robert will always come first! I don't care if he's skinny, doesn't have six pack, dresses like a bum. Hell, I don't care if he shaves his head! That smile, that laugh, when he giggles, those eyes, that stare, his weird/british sense of humor, that quirky charm...okay, I have to stop. You know what I mean anyways. LOL.

um... this is still related to NM, right? Because they're the main actors in it. lol.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
footloose
Learning to Love Green

Post by footloose »

Nafereti: "i think rpattz is cute when he's edward...outside of the character...umm not so cute...LOL
actually, I kinda agree with Nafereti *ducks tomatoes*. But just because Rob's a little messy when he's not in the movie :lol: